Accountancy Forum
A Humble Request - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A Humble Request (/showthread.php?tid=1539)

A Humble Request - Azeem Shah Khan - 01-09-2005

Dear All Seniors, Juniors, Mediums and what have you!

A humble request on behalf of all the members, please donot to reply to any topic that degrades someone's personality or his/her membership. This includes topics where members are throwing mud on eachother and arguing over seniorty.

We have seen enough RUBBISH over this forum and this is the time when we should stop this.

I believe ALL of us no matter how senior or junior he or she is want to make this forum a place ALL can learn from.

I shall be grateful to all of you.

Best Regards

Azeem Shah Khan

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

- maani - 01-09-2005

I agree with you...any post of one member should not be taken as personal by the other one...

Ace

- maani - 01-09-2005

Hi...I think their is no need to call somebuddy "senior" or "junior"...coz we know very well about ourselves...and also we know a bit about the people with whom we interact...
the no. of posts on a forum like this is not an indicator of seniority...and also the duration of time period is not an indicator of seniority...
Real "seniority" lies in knowledge and professionalism...and ofcourse depends upon age factor...
and I am not senior on the basis of any above mentioned characteristics...
The real seniors of this forum are not more than 5 (as I think)...who are seniors on the basis of above mentioned charcteristics...
I know three seniors of this forum...coz i have some interaction with them in some of my posts...Pracs, Ehrar ACMA and Azeem Shah Khan...
sorry to the two remaining seniors...coz one of them replied my accounting problem with a joke...u can see it in the accoutnacy section...and with the 5th senior I didn't have any interaction upto now...but they are also my seniors...
Thanks!

Ace

- the_farhan - 01-09-2005

<font face='Verdana'>
ya, definitely, n this request indirectly encompasses the pathetic detas on ACA vs. ACCA also. v ve to learn to respect each other as well as other qualifications.

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...

- Shahid_fss - 01-09-2005

I was realy shocked when I see some people where fack. When I joined the forum I was realy excited that I will be amongst some highly educated people of my own field (I wished sometime I could be a professional) so I joined the forum to learn from u people.
But now all my interest is gone. Now whenever I open this forum, a thought comes into my mind that Allah knows how many of us are still fack.
I think all senior members (as defined by maani bhai) should try to improve the forum. A professional has a great knowladge. They should put some real research based articles on accounts, tax etc and encorage juniors to join them.
If seniors will keep juniors bussy in serious, knowladge based topics, I think this forum will really help us.
I would like to remind you all that this forum is our asset and we should gain some thing from here.
to our forum - cheers

```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
http//www.shahid-fss.tk

- Pracs - 01-10-2005

Shahid there is no point in leaving the forum,.. I am sure after this episode and ''Admin's'' warning about using multiple IDs, few members who have these fake Id's will refrain.

I'd say lets get back to the way things were earlier on,.... and lets make the forum a better, informative and a great learning experience !

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311

- Shahid_fss - 01-12-2005

Yah you say so.....
MR ACCA or what ever he is has just got his mambership and put a massege. I think its time for admin to go to police station.

Bye

```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
http//www.shahid-fss.tk

- Mahtab - 01-12-2005

AOA
All Members and Forum Admin
I am Agree with Azeem shah khan, maani,the_farhan, Shahid_fss, Pracs
Please make this the Forum as it really is as per my Knowledge the only active Professional Accountancy Forum of Pakistan where all the professionls participates and we discuss and get information about our profession and education and for this thanks to Admin
Regards
Mahtab

RE: A Humble Request - mahtabmuhammad - 12-12-2015

AOA
All Members and Forum Admin
I am Agree with Azeem shah khan, maani,the_farhan, Shahid_fss, Pracs
Please make this the Forum as it really is as per my Knowledge one of the active Professional Accountancy Forum of Pakistan
where all the professionls participates and we discuss and get information about our profession and education and
for this thanks to Admin
Regards
Mahtab