Accountancy Forum
SOHANA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: SOHANA (/showthread.php?tid=1635)

Pages: 1 2

SOHANA - Desert Sleet - 01-30-2005

My opinion, based upon what I have read, is that she is over the edge and needs a shrink. Se can't figure out that debating is an art that requires substantiation. Now, I know there are a lot of you folks out there that disagree with some of my positions. Some of you likely hate my guts. But I love all you guys. Some of you are my friends, some are confirmed opponents, but I respect a devotion to the art of debate. Shoot, I come here for arguments, and it would be pointless if we all agreed.

But sohana is in a class by herself, in my opinion. She has figured out a way to remain in the margin of this place without getting booted, yet she has no backing for anything he says. What do you think of this member? Nutjob or just a little different?

She reminds me of a poster on another site who had the same problems of namecalling, smearing opponents and stereotyping any who disagreed with her. Neither is a nut job nor are they normal and they certainly are not geniuses. I think the word I am looking for is immature. Yes, that's it. Immature.

I really long for earnest debates without the aforementioned problems but I can't seem to find a place where the conservatives will engage in anything but broad-brushed stereotypes and petty namecalling. Sohana is just another backbencher. They were so used to being in the minority and sniping at those in power that now that their side is on top, they don't know how to promote affirmative steps to solving problems because they are still in "backbencher" mode. I could not cast a sincere vote but I thought I should at least comment.

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

Edited by - desert sleet on Jan 30 2005 105416 AM

- sohana - 01-30-2005

o o
any problem
---------
i dont want to make more enemies
so shut
ok

i think i should answer myself
wht u want to get?

good answer that favours u
than listen

nut job.....it is
i dont know is there any worse word also..if have they add it also

and i am mad,crazy,fool,lover,stupid....or whatever its in me
u should look in ur shirt

wase be i am leaving this forumm of old thinking pakistanis

U REALY NEED MUSHARAF HE IS THE BESTT...HEY SIR MUSHARAF BE IN PAKISTAN FOR MORE 10 YEARS OTHERWISE PAK WILL BE DEAD

- sohana - 01-30-2005

and i have never said even a single word to u before so why u r
making such posts hmmmmmmm
be in limit if u r in uk than be there

now irealize why bush is true

dont try to interfere

n ur english is so difficult to understand..so anyone can plz translate in hindi

i understand only few lines so i aswer abt that

now stop this home-work and do ca jo tum ka kam ha

otherwise hell

- sohana - 01-30-2005

A beautiful small rose keepsake handcarved by artists out of soap and displayed inside a clear acrylic heart shaped case.

Each is palm size with the rose being an inch and a half across and almost an inch in depth. Each clear heart case is 2 and a half inches wide by 2 inches high with the rose mounted inside and a removable lid on top.

ROMANTIC-TIPS

NO.7(A) Medical studies show that people in better relationships live longer, healthier lives! ***
*** Forget exercise, vitamins or meditating. The real secret to staying young is love ***
Send a dozen roses 11 red roses and 1 white one. The note "In every bunch there's one who stands out - and you are that one''

(B)Hide a love note in a bottle of vitamins. The note will say "Try some vitamin L."

©Call her/him at work and ask "Is this the office of the most beautiful woman/man in the world?"

(D)Give the gift of time (wristwatch) with this inscription "I'll always have time for you."

(E)Find a four-leaf clover and present it together with this note "I got lucky when I found you."

(F) Women fall in love through their ears, men fall in love through their eyes.

- sohana - 01-30-2005

Top Ten List of Flirting Tips

By Fran Greene

10. Flirting is an attitude A good flirt is self-confident and not afraid to take risks. Be enthusiastic and positive, it works!
9. Start a conversation The best opening line is saying hello. Talk about the surroundings, ask a question, ask for help, state an opinion.
8. Have fun Be playful, light-hearted and spontaneous. Show your vulnerability.
7. Use props Never leave home without a prop. Props are natural conversation starters. They encourage conversation and others will be compelled to start talking to you. Great props include dogs, kids, unusual jewelry, a fabulous scent, a sweatshirt with your favorite passion, interesting ties, hats, or an interesting book or newspaper.
6. Be the host Change your behavior from the role of guest to host. You are not the passive person in waiting, but rather the welcome committee.
5. Make the first move Move closer to the person you want to meet. Say hello!
4. Listen You have two ears and one mouth because you should listen twice as much as you speak. Listening is a true art. Your flirting partner will be drawn to you. Everyone loves to be heard.
3. Eye contact Make eye contact, but please look your partner in the eye gently (no more than 2-4 seconds) and then glance away. Don’t stare – it’s a turn off.
2. Compliment Compliment your flirting partner. The best compliments have the element of surprise. The "flirtee" will know that you really noticed them. Remember, your compliments must be honest, sincere and genuine. When you receive a compliment the best response is merely, Thank You!
1. Smile It is contagious. It will make you so much more approachable. A smile lights up your face and draws people to you. You will be a people magnet. Try it!

- sohana - 01-30-2005

muje bohat kuse ho rahhi ka i will be away in 1 week but is sa bari kusi ya ho gi agar admin muje block karay

i really wana ...
well thanks god atleast i perform the role of anch(s-plus)the role of sshk.khn(daar)n priyanka of aitraz wow
i love it
no dont have any trouble
i am so excited abt leaving that i am now coming to site for every 5 hrs
ohhh haaaaaa

AOO NA N

Edited by - sohana on Jan 30 2005 021325 AM

- sohana - 01-30-2005

muje bohat kuse ho rahhi ka i will be away in 1 week but is sa bari kusi ya ho gi agar admin muje block karay

i really wana ...
well thanks god atleast i perform the role of anch(s-plus)the role of sshk.khn(daar)n priyanka of aitraz wow
i love it
no dont have any trouble
ohhh haaaaaa

AOO NA

Edited by - sohana on Jan 30 2005 021330 AM

- sohana - 01-30-2005

i really wana ...
well thanks god atleast i perform the role of anch(s-plus)the role of sshk.khn(daar).n priyanka of aitraz wow
i love it
no dont have any trouble
ohhh haaaaaa

AOO NA

Edited by - sohana on Jan 30 2005 021205 AM

- Desert Sleet - 01-30-2005

Sohana you are a fun, it's easy to predict ur next statement. It contains a) some Sick Old Bollyood Dialogues Coupled with Ir-rational comments. and/or b) a reference to everyone disagreeing with u and thus evil. and/or c) a reference to the superiority of Hindu Culture. and/or d) a reference to the government stealing money from ur pocket-Critisizing Pakistani Government. Mostly (a) and (b) and (d) though.

Basically the topics you brings up are simply nonsense, together with the meaningless context u presents ur views in, and the hatefull way of defending ur views, which I find despicable.

- sohana - 01-30-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Sohana you are a fun, it's easy to predict ur next statement. It contains a) some Sick Old Bollyood Dialogues Coupled with Ir-rational comments. and/or b) a reference to everyone disagreeing with u and thus evil. and/or c) a reference to the superiority of Hindu Culture. and/or d) a reference to the government stealing money from ur pocket-Critisizing Pakistani Government. Mostly (a) and (b) and (d) though.

Basically the topics you brings up are simply nonsense, together with the meaningless context u presents ur views in, and the hatefull way of defending ur views, which I find despicable.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
thanks very much....
u r so cute na...wasting ur time with me...

aesa karo gar sa ami pops sis bro sab ko iss website ma bita do aur kaho ka iss larki pa aur debate karo.
aik molvi be al aoo os sa koch lahl wala lo.......
jo marzi karo
muje agar koi aasar hona hota to ho jata
i never care of white sheeps living in white holes

now say more
bez dil maanga more

aoo na

- sohana - 01-30-2005

i have a crush on me

this id is in use of 5 girls including me so aoo na

Edited by - sohana on Jan 30 2005 25100 PM

- sohana - 01-30-2005

Is your daddy a fireman? Because you make me turn red all over and go "Woo woo!"

- sohana - 01-30-2005

Your body is like an hourglass, and I really need to know what time it is.

- sajjad_dar2000 - 01-31-2005

i think sohana should be kicked out from this forum....

plz dont mind

- ophie - 01-31-2005

WO WO WO WO

Take a break mates ........ D.S ..... I wouldnt mess with Sohana if I was you ....... She is nothing but raw thinking and comments ...... Whatever she does ....... but she doesnt care about leaving a bad impression ..... I have a similar instinct with a little refined thoughts ....... so I like her at the end of the day ......... She shouldnt be kicked out to my opinion ........