Accountancy Forum
fresh news about CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: fresh news about CA (/showthread.php?tid=1649)

Pages: 1 2

fresh news about CA - irfan2003 - 02-02-2005

salam friends,
somebody told me that ICAPis diciding to attach module C and D with firms like E and F.Plus some of the papers of E and F will b include in C and D.
I have no more detail about this if soem body know some thing elce pz,reply soon.
your loving brother,dear frind irfan

choco

- irfan2003 - 02-02-2005

hay common why there si no reply

choco

- smraza - 02-02-2005

Not to worry about, if there is any kind of ammendment in the training procedures, it will be notified soon,
however, this change will result in increased flow of trainee students towards the firms.

SMR

- maani - 02-03-2005

Some dayz earlier some members on this forum said that articles are going to be reduced to 3 years instead of 4...but still nothing is happened like that...Only New syllabus booklet will tell what is going to be changed...

Ace

- bilal azhar - 02-03-2005

some body is saying that articles are going to be of 3 years,some saying that they will be of 3and half years,some saying that C and D will be merged into articles.I dont know from where these remours are coming.
But one thing is sure.something is going to happen very soon.

bilal

- Nauman - 02-03-2005

Well articles are 3.5 years, that was confirmed by ICAPs newsletter, but it does take you 4 years. A friend of mine is doing articles from Tasil Hadi (sp??) and they never enrolled him for the first 6 months thus when he was officially enrolled he has already been working for 6 months and with an article ship of 3.5 years it will take him 4 years.

Nauman-ul-Haq

- maani - 02-14-2005

Hi Nauman,
can u post here the link of that ICAP's newsletter?

Ace

- Ali Akbar - 02-22-2005

AOA

It is very strange that those who deem themselves to be the legends/seniors of this forum do not know about the decisions of the council of ICAP. The period of articleship has been reduced to three and a half years. You can better see the newsletters at web site of ICAP.

ICAP is the best

- Desert Sleet - 02-22-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br />AOA

It is very strange that those who deem themselves to be the legends/seniors of this forum do not know about the decisions of the council of ICAP. The period of articleship has been reduced to three and a half years. You can better see the newsletters at web site of ICAP.

ICAP is the best
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Ahhhhh..... Long debate no conclusion...

So let me state the final verdict with some sound evidence to back it up.

Yes the articleship requirement of ICAP has been reduced to 3.5 yrs. For further clarifications plz visit this link.
http//www.icap.org.pk/news/NEWS_DETAIL.htm#councilapprovals
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Reduction in training period for CA Intermediate (having passed Modules A to D) students from four years to three and a half years and for Graduates (with four year degree period after HSC) from five years to four years with perspective effect subject to approval of change in bye-law by the government

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

- Mujahid Islam - 04-25-2005

ali don;t be so proud

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br />AOA

ICAP is the best

- fahim239 - 04-27-2005

MUJAHID I CAN DO NOTHING MORE THAN 100% AGREE WITH U!!

fahim

- Ali Akbar - 04-28-2005

Why it seem to you that I am Proud?

As I say usually that

Your jealousy can eat you out. Jealousy is very harmfull for one's health, colour(jealousy can turn one's colour bcz of burning time and again) and FATE!

ICAP is the best.

- Ali Akbar - 04-28-2005

why it seems to some of y fellows that I am proud.

Iusually say that

Your jealousy can eat you out.

Jealousy is very harmfull for one's health, fate and colour(jealousy can turn one's colour bz of burning)

- maani - 04-28-2005

cool down guyz...

Ace

- fahim239 - 05-03-2005

ONE FEELS JEALOUS IF THE OTHER HAS ANY SPECIAL QUALITY! I DONT SEE SUCH QUALITY IN U ALI! SO WHY WILL I FEEL JEALOUS[?]

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!

fahim