Accountancy Forum
Irfan Ghani of PAC - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Irfan Ghani of PAC (/showthread.php?tid=1652)

Pages: 1 2

Irfan Ghani of PAC - Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 02-02-2005

Irfan Ghani (Gold Medalist) was the student of PAC.
He also won Gold Medals at Foundation level being a regular student of The Professionals' Academy of Commerce (PAC).

So, now why do not I advertise the qualities of PAC on this accountancy forum ? OK

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

- maani - 02-03-2005

Hi,
Currently no medal is awarded at foundation level...medals are awarded only to intermediate and final level students...then how does ur Irfan Ghani got that medal....

Ace

- noman - 02-03-2005

i think its no adnan arshad.....its mr.jaffar hussain or salahuddin sitting here advertising PAC.
i don't think any normal or sensible student would go through all the brochures of his college(instead of studying) to get some information abt his college so that he can advertise it on the net.....

something is fishy.......!!!!!!!!!

- Nauman - 02-03-2005

I agree with noman here, Mr. Muhammad Adnan Arshad has made a mockery out of this forum by continously advertising PAC by posting PAC's brochure from top to bottom.

Nauman-ul-Haq

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 02-07-2005

CRITICAL MEMBERS >>> NOMAN + NAUMAN
Innocent people ! that time, there was a foundation (FE-I/II) system. Always think before you speak. OK

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

- Ali Akbar - 02-07-2005

ya I agree with Adnan, Mr Irfan Ghani secured Kasbati Memorial Medal in FE-II. By the way manni, nouman etc why u become jealous. if someone has done something big from PAC then why u get jealous..by the way I m not from PAC ok.

ICAP is the best

- noman - 02-08-2005

well....i am not jealous from mr.ghani..............
what i am talking about is not mr.ghani......its mr.adnan's ad campaign.........
u also seem to be somewhat fishy..
'icap is the best'.....!!!!!????

- AvgJoe - 02-08-2005

oh come on Noman yaar. Cool down.

Mr. Ali Akbar is a ICAP gold medalist in Mod C (If I remember correctly, forgive me if I am wrong). Obviously, therefore he has the right to say "ICAP is the best". How does that make him fishy?

Its a public forum, so if someone posts sthg (as long as its not REPETITIVE) it can be informative to some forum members.

- Ali Akbar - 02-08-2005

Hayyy Mr Noman what happend to you haaaaaan...tell me. What I said, I said "ICAP is the best", do u have any doubt? If you are not comfortable with the policies of ICAP, then why you are going to become a member of ICAP? ICAP doesnt make requests to students to plz come n take our exams n take our membership. I think you should be wise enough to promote your Institute (ICAP), it is in ur interest, if u think. Sorry if I have hurted u.

ICAP IS THE BEST.

- AvgJoe - 02-08-2005

Hi Ali,

Most students dont get Gold Medals from ICAP. Instead they get "Fail" thappas. So its natural for them to feel a bit offended with ICAP UNTIL they pass all papers & become a member. I am sure that everyone who passes all papers & becomes a member of ICAP feels a lot of pride & all the resentment he has for ICAP is turned into a sense of achievement.

So chill out !

Cheeers

So chill out !

- syedhassan - 02-09-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AvgJoe</i>
<br />Hi Ali,

Most students dont get Gold Medals from ICAP. Instead they get "Fail" thappas. So its natural for them to feel a bit offended with ICAP UNTIL they pass all papers & become a member. I am sure that everyone who passes all papers & becomes a member of ICAP feels a lot of pride & all the resentment he has for ICAP is turned into a sense of achievement.

So chill out !

Cheeers

So chill out !
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hi all...
sure ur right my friend.
as almost all colleges and tution providers have ICING among students...
but its all about the whole cake... and i dont think that it all tastes the same...
SKANS and PAC surely have a good name...
but for some papers...
like SKANS is 2.2,2.3,1.1,2.5
and also good for 2.6 and few of part-3
and majority of PAC students dont seem satisfied with 1.1&1.2
PAC seems doing good with 2.2&2.3...and the for the rest.., i dont know..
cheers...
syedhassan..
but

ACCA

- syedhassan - 02-09-2005

hi..
and for CA-inter...PAC is better than CA.
and thats what majority students say..
cheers..
syedhassan...

ACCA

- noman - 02-09-2005

hello my dear brothers...

abt icap.........my point is that they are not "the best" there is still a lot to improve in education and training dept.

about PAC........everyone has own experiences...
mine has not been very good so far........so
when someone keeps praising and advertising repeatdely
i must try to inform the users abt down sides...
u know there must be balance in all things.
someone might be inclined to believe ,by reading mr.adnan's posts that pac is flawless and the best....(as i was led to believe)
but its not always true....it might be for him might not be for others

so......i conclude by saying....both good and bad about something should be posted here........since we are here to inform people ..

what u guys say?

- AvgJoe - 02-09-2005

Hi Noaman,

I agree with u that ICAP does need to improve its standards in every aspect. Currently, ICAP is relying on "vagueness" to make itself seem elite. And yes, you should indeed post both the good & the wrong aspects of sthg.

Cheeers

- syedhassan - 02-11-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AvgJoe</i>
<br />Hi Noaman,

I agree with u that ICAP does need to improve its standards in every aspect. Currently, ICAP is relying on "vagueness" to make itself seem elite. And yes, you should indeed post both the good & the wrong aspects of sthg.

Cheeers

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hi back...
ur surely right my friend...
as PAC still has much much to improve....
most of these tution providers make money rather than professionals...
i think we need some PREMERE tution providers here..
i think they make you GRGISTEREd..
if you have ACCA Affiliates and a classrooms for 50= students...
and not much to monitor the quality in tution...
so, they'r all the same...
cheers....
syedhassan...

ACCA