Accountancy Forum
Consider yourself President of Pakistan - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Consider yourself President of Pakistan (/showthread.php?tid=1675)

Consider yourself President of Pakistan - sawaira - 02-09-2005

Just for a while consider yourself as a President of Pakistan. As being President of Pakistan how would you deal with following problems?

1) how would you prove that Kashmir is a part of Pakistan
2) what would you do to freed the occupied Kashmir

Sawaira

- sajjad_dar2000 - 02-09-2005

Kashmir Part of Pakistan

I think there should be no doubt that Kashmir is a part of Pakistan (just forget independent Kashmir for a while). There are so many reasons for Pakistan to claim Kashmir as a part of Pakistan. Consider following-

1) British ruler divided indo-Pak according to the following agreement.
• Pakistan… include the areas where majority of Muslims lives
• India will take the land where Hindus are in majority
• India and Pakistan agreed with above agreement and partition took place

Here now consider Kashmir…according to the above partition agreement Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan because;

• In Kashmir Muslims are in majority (as for as I know Muslims population is 80%)
• In occupied Kashmir National language is Urdu
• In occupied Kashmir study material is in Urdu or English and Hindi doesn’t exist there.

Indian government took Kashmir issue in UNO to consider the solution. UNO decided that Kashmiri people will decide for their fate therefore they will vote to choose either Pakistan or India. If election takes place in Kashmir than defiantly Kashmiri people will choose to live Pakistan. So we can say that UNO decision is in favour of Pakistan.

acha sawaira pehlay tum muj ko president banaho phir mai batahoon ga ka kis tarah Kashmir ka muslaa hul karma hai….

in next episode I would describe how would I resolve the Kashmir Issue[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D]

Sajjad Dar

- derivativetrader - 02-09-2005

[quote
how would you prove that Kashmir is a part of Pakistan

[/quote]

Proof by induction would be easy for UN to understand, however, I think for those who are more mathematical oriented may find it much less tedious to show the proof using 'Thiele's differential equation'. [D][D][D][D][D][D][D]

- Shahid_fss - 02-09-2005

I dont understand why AK is not a province of Pak

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================

- Desert Sleet - 02-09-2005

If I were president

1) I would sign an Executive Order mandating if any president declares war, his children, both boys and girls, must be the first troops on the ground, at the front.

2) I would evict Corporations and Lobbyists from the DC area.

3) I would support a Constitutional Amendment for
a) Federally protected right to vote
b) Election Day would be a federal Holiday
c) Instant Runoff Voting
d) Uniform election system, tamperproof, non-electronic.
e) Throw election fraudsters in prison for extreme sentences. Or exile the traitors.

4) Raise the Social Security lid, or remove it completely. If there were no lid, there would be no "crisis". Put politicians on Social Security. End pensions.

5) Expedite troop removal from foreign lands. This would end terrorism. If American corporations want to do global business, they can provide their own security. They shall never again use our military for profiteering. God Dammit.

As Mark Twain put it; "I am opposed to having the eagle put its talons on any other land."

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

- Pracs - 02-10-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shahid_fss</i>
<br />I dont understand why AK is not a province of Pak
================
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Shahid AK is not a province of pakistan because we maintain the status quo of this half a province/state until the other half (Indian occupied Kashmir) unites with Azad Kashmir. Giving AK a province status would mean that we have recognised the LOC as an International border, which we do not.

Morevoer, I think with AK running its own assembly and government stays out of the ''musical chairs'' between the politicans and the men in boots. Through out Pakistan's history democratically elected governments in AK have remain intact even when the rest of the country was under Marshall law.

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311