Accountancy Forum
ACCA Results - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ACCA Results (/showthread.php?tid=1717)

Pages: 1 2

ACCA Results - Desert Sleet - 02-21-2005

ACCA results have already been despatched Electronically. Plz dont hesitate to state your results and acheivements here.

My congraultaions to all those who have passed the recent ACCA exams. Your prayers and efforts have paid off. But remember that this is only the first step, harder obstacles lay ahead. Get ready for them.

And for those who havent passed this time don’t worry nothing is hard friend 'success don’t come to you- you go for success'. If you would work hard then you'll pass definatly.

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 02-21-2005

YES CHEEMA SAHAB

...Just checked my result...& HAPPY today [)].. I was given paper 2.5 & 2.6(International stream)& passed both..Thanks to Almighty Allah ..Now move on to another target ....Its paper 3.3 & 3.4 ..

Lets Hope for best to another members.

ASIF ALI

- derivativetrader - 02-21-2005

Asif, Congratulations. Good Luck with your next targets.

DT

- Desert Sleet - 02-22-2005

<b>On behalf of my colleagues at this forum, as well as Admin and others in this Accountancy community, it is my great pleasure to congratulate Asif on this most special and well-deserved recognition. His innovation, dedication, and friendship will continue to serve as an inspiration to us all.</b>

Your job isn't done yet, though. Take a while to enjoy this victory and then let's get back at it.Let's get more Excellent results. The kind of result which not even the most optimistic of us could anticipate. [8D]

Asif u really deserves all the accolades and praise. You had worked hard to achieve this and is an example to one and all. Well done Asif.

Thank you Asif. For your time, your ideas, your responses, your hope, your joy, your determination, and your unwavering support.

Congratulations but then again. Get back to work and concentrate more towards your study. Bye[8)]

- Azeem Shah Khan - 02-22-2005

Congrats!!! Asif, well done.

As someone said the job isn't done yet....so keep working hard and make us proud.

Regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

- muqtader - 02-22-2005

hello there guys.. though i should congratulate everyone who passed in ACCA papers... hmm i couldnt get Asif who is he?

Though i was nervoused today to open my result but thanks to Alimight Allah and MWAM that I qualified ACCA today )

Thanks to all of the forum members through which i was guided a great deal. )

Muqtader Abbas Shah

- Azeem Shah Khan - 02-22-2005

Weldone and Welcome to the Member's Club.

Asif = Mr Whaaapa

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

- derivativetrader - 02-22-2005

Muqtader Abbas Shah, Well done and congratulations on qualifying as ACCA. So, what are your plans now?

DT

- Desert Sleet - 02-22-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">hello there guys.. though i should congratulate everyone who passed in ACCA papers... hmm i couldnt get Asif who is he?

Though i was nervoused today to open my result but thanks to Alimight Allah and MWAM that I qualified ACCA today )

Thanks to all of the forum members through which i was guided a great deal. )

Muqtader Abbas Shah<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
First of all congratulations to you Muqtader on passing the ACCA exam!Without knowing your background it's difficult to offer specific recommendations but i will advice you to complete your training requirement from a Firm or preferably from Big 4. You should start with a self-analysis to determine what unique experience you have to offer and then research Accounting firms to determine what firms specialize in this arena, e.g. there are firms with expertise in telecommunications, auto dealerships and real estate.

I would realy like to help in promoting and encouraging students to pursue professional certificates. I hope to see more of our local students having professional qualifications. The students should realize and be aware that these qualifications are valuable to them, especially for their career advancement in accounting or accounting related fields.

Once again congratulations on qualifying ACCA and likewise making it to the Affliates Club.[)]

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 02-22-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">On behalf of my colleagues at this forum, as well as Admin and others in this Accountancy community, it is my great pleasure to congratulate Asif on this most special and well-deserved recognition. His innovation, dedication, and friendship will continue to serve as an inspiration to us all.

Your job isn't done yet, though. Take a while to enjoy this victory and then let's get back at it.Let's get more Excellent results. The kind of result which not even the most optimistic of us could anticipate.

Asif u really deserves all the accolades and praise. You had worked hard to achieve this and is an example to one and all. Well done Asif.

Thank you Asif. For your time, your ideas, your responses, your hope, your joy, your determination, and your unwavering support.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

THANK YOU very much DESERT SLEET, AZEEM SHAH KHAN, & DT for being with me,appreciated me,encouraged me & atleast raised me for making prominent & renowned worth on board by you, Blue Chip members.

& Its not a perfection for me to achieve just ACCA part 2. My First Objective is to accomplish ACCA before reaching 23.......Hopefully INSHA ALLAH .. I will succeed in my career path with your pray..

& for me, its not an ending ....its definitely a beginning.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Though i was nervoused today to open my result but thanks to Alimight Allah and MWAM that I qualified ACCA today )<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Congratulation Muqtader for achieving one of the most prestigious porfessional qualification. & dear My name is ASIF ALI( As Azeem Shah have already defined it). Mr. Whappaaaa is my Nick..... you can see my Mr. Whappaaaa on my Hotmail & yahoo IDs, on my cell phone's desktop, my cricket Kit Bag, My Bat, My ACCA's books, on my system desktop & even on my Father's CAR. [)]

REGARDS

ASIF ALI

- label - 02-23-2005

Congrats to all who passed!

Onto the next exams for me, with core papers in June and then hopefully it is all over/ beginning depending on how you view it!

--------------------------
See Ya
-)
Visit www.accountancystudents.co.uk

- Pracs - 02-23-2005

Congrats to all who passed, especially Asif and Muqtader..

Desert Sleets congrats was well worded... I couldn't have said it better

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311

- syedhassan - 02-24-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Congrats to all who passed, especially Asif and Muqtader..

Desert Sleets congrats was well worded... I couldn't have said it better

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hi guys...
i took 1.3,2.1,2.2 and was expecting a failiure in 1.3 as well as 2.1
and guess what.... i passed...54,67,60.[D]
so, i'll be moving to the next-3
cheers...
syedhassan

ACCA

- muqtader - 02-24-2005

Thankyou all of you guys who really appreciated my efforts ) well though it might not be possible to reply everyone individually so mentioning briefly I am in continuous contact with the big 4 firms and Inshallah I would be joining them hopefully with all of the prayers from all of you )
secondly I wish to qualify as a Chartered Accountant from ICAP. Thought what i have thought that i would read CFA for my personal management growth )
what do you guys suggest? hmm i might not be able to reply for 2 days so sorry in advance thanks again all of you .. )

I still remember the days when ppl in this forum guided me through the problems of ACCA ) and today if I have qualified u guys do deserve a pat on the back )

Muqtader Abbas Shah

- Desert Sleet - 02-24-2005

Where does one start when discussing one’s most proudest moments? Probably thats the dilema which is now beeing faced by fellow members who have recently cleared there ACCA examinations. Most people, including you, are no doubt infinitely more coordinated than I am, more pre-disposed to advanced planning, and not likely to procrastinate on learning the proper essentials of a new endeavor. Nevertheless, I ask for the reader’s indulgence as I recount some of my specific failings in the hopes that by committing them to writing, I will be less prone to repeat them at another time. They are in no particular order of importance or rank, unless you want to imagine the degree of pain involved to admit to each. If you have a hard time believing them, then so much the better for me.

On starting ACCA i thought that its just a Childs Play. Still this pre-occupation is prevailing in Pakistan and has been demonstrated by some members of this forum. Well but when the result of Paper 1,2,3 was announced i was just astounded, i flunked in all the papers. But that moment turned out to be a blessing in disguise for me as instead of getting demotivated i got much more determined and on the next sitting i turned the tables with distinctions in 1st two papers. This tale continued and likewise i completed ACCA without failing in any more papers. So work hard be determined and learn from others mistake - Specially Mines.

And Syed Hassan Congratulations on passing the papers. I hope this passing streak will continue not only in ACCA but will be lifelong. Hope u best of wishes for the future endeavors as well.

Many people have been following Each others progress progress by e-mail and the internet(forum). This has generated a real sense of togetherness and support for Accountancy Community, and certainly raised the profile of electronic communications where we are concerned. My only worry is that those who, from choice or for no fault of their own, do not have this access, may come to feel themselves to be "cut off" After this I don't think that we will go back again, and e-comms will become more and more the method we use. At the same time we should promise to continue to help our fellows and to introduce them to this friendly community. So if you can get on line, do. If not don’t worry.