Accountancy Forum
PPT BOOks - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: PPT BOOks (/showthread.php?tid=1811)

PPT BOOks - zohaib_pak - 03-22-2005

AOA
i am very happy to see that response now i have only one confusion.
If any one got more that 60% in Inter exempt from ppt test?
pls pls clear that confusion
[)]

- Mahtab - 03-22-2005

AOA Zohaib
You can get information about PPT of ICAP from
www.icap.org.pk/Education/PPT.htm?PHPSESSID=bb1f6e26a6c5984d460d29c2082cb553
and www.icap.org.pk/Education/PPTEXMPT.htm
which is copied with thanks from ICAP website
Pre Entry Proficiency Test (PPT)
Pre-entry Proficiency Test is mandatory for all entrants to the various routes of entry for acquiring CA qualification except those who are exempt from PPT.
The test is divided into two parts (Paper 1 and 2). Paper 1, consisting of three parts, will be of one and a quarter hour duration. It will comprise of
Section 1 English - Vocabulary
Section 1 English - Grammar
Section 2 Arithmetic
Section 3 General Knowledge
20 Marks each
Paper 2 of the test which is of 30 minutes will comprises of Essay and/or Letter Writing of 20 marks. Eligibility for PPT will be Graduates (2nd division and below) /Post Graduates (below 2nd division) from Universities recognized by HEC
Non-graduates (with at least 45% marks in Intermediate or 2 passes at 'A' level in Grades A to E)
Candidates are allowed to appear in PPT on awaiting result basis. PPT will be held four times a year. Exact dates are announced through notifications and also published in Newspapers. Tests are presently being held in Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta and Sialkot.
PPT once passed is not required to be taken again and will be valid for registration in MFC, PFC or Direct Graduation Trainee schemes of Education and Training, subject to other conditions being met, as applicable to each particular scheme
Categories of Students exempt from PPT

HSC candidates with minimum Grade B (60% marks);
A level candidates with minimum two passes in Grade C;
Graduates with 1st Division (or equivalent grades) from recognized Universities;
Post graduates with minimum 2nd Division (or equivalent grades) from recognized Universities
Regards
Mahtab

- Mahtab - 03-22-2005

AOA Zohaib
The format of PPT is given in my above post
ICAP provide sample test paper with PPT forms
Books for PPT are Major Aptitute Test by M.S.Anwar and Some vocubalary books,Dogar's Accoutancy Aptitute Test etc.
(The Dogar's PPT book provide you past papers in it)
You can get all the information about books etc.from Petiwala
Book Shop,Raja & Kausar Square behind Fresco Sweets,Burns Road,Karachi
Ph 021-263-8187 if you are in Karachi.
and I think you are a jeanous Student so if you have 60% or more marks in Intermediate,B.Com,BSc,BA etc.you are exempt from entry test
Regards
Mahtab

- zohaib_pak - 03-23-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mahtab</i>
<br />AOA Zohaib
Books for PPT are Major Aptitute Test by M.S.Anwar and Some vocubalary books,Dogar's Accoutancy Aptitute Test etc.
and I think you are a jeanous Student so if you have 60% or more marks in Intermediate,B.Com,BSc,BA etc.you are exempt from entry test
Regards
Mahtab

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- Mahtab - 05-24-2005

AOA Zohaib & Tooogoood
Books for PPT are Major Aptitute Test by M.S.Anwar and Some vocubalary & IQ books,Dogar's PPT ,Accoutancy Aptitute Test SAP etc.
and I think you are a Genius Student so if you have 60% or more marks in Intermediate,B.Com,BSc,BA & MA etc.or PIPFA Intermediate you are exempt from entry test
Regards
Mahtab

- Arain79 - 12-11-2010

PPT Test Preparation at ANIS HASSAN School of Accountancy Gulshan Iqbal NIPA.
1.English
2.Math
3.Series
4.Gen.Knowledge
New batches are starting every month.
For further details Feel free to Call 021-34837001-2