Accountancy Forum
. - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: . (/showthread.php?tid=1820)

Pages: 1 2

. - hira - 03-27-2005

- aamersikandar - 03-28-2005

Hira, at least a member is here. If I can be of any help to you.

Aamer Sikandar

- zubair-acma-acca - 03-28-2005

hi hira,
i'm here to help!
i'm zubair siddiqui from khi.
I'm a Professional-III student of ICMAP.
welcome to the forum.

regards,

zubair.

- Mahtab - 03-28-2005

AOA
Hira Welcome to the Accounting communinty and Accountancy Forum
I am also Student of ICMAP in Karachi
Regards
Mahtab

- zubair-acma-acca - 03-29-2005

don't know, but i can guide u to some good teachers in ICMAP.

- the_farhan - 03-30-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hira</i>
<br />hi

koi kam nahin ha bus ak teacher ka baray main maloom karna tha..
sir Javed mansha ap logo kay institute main hain ???...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<font face="Verdana">
i m not in ICMAP, but mr. mansha is teaching us management accounting. he is well known person of ICMA. he himself is FCMA, working with PIA, in the shares-related job. he told us this himself. he also presides a senior position in ICMAP, n the news was published in newspapers as well.
</font id="Verdana">

FARHAN

live, n let live ...

- ali4u3 - 03-30-2005

where he is teaching u management accounting ??

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- MALIK FARRUKH - 03-31-2005

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wat girls a make a change in the cumunity

mfarrukh.

- salam - 04-01-2005

hi,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MALIK FARRUKH</i>
<br />ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wat girls a make a change in the cumunity

mfarrukh.

I am in your favor M. Farrukh.
People of this forum have been found to rush after girls post...
I could not understand this logic.
I think its my fault. [D][)] [xx(]

Pray and Keep praying Always

A.Salam Bhai

- MALIK FARRUKH - 04-02-2005

the problem is that there are not a good or cool girls in ca so people just run behind the girls when ever they get the chance
is girls r there they just keep on studying and no thing else if there r girls like university it makes a little fun for us

mfarrukh.

- MALIK FARRUKH - 04-03-2005

whr he lives

mfarrukh.

- Azeem Shah Khan - 04-03-2005

i am an ex-icmapian.
dont think i can be of much assistance to anyone re icmap. i do know a couple of people in the national council and karachi branch council. if there is any issue re the mgt, you can feel free to ask me and i can assure your voice heard by the mgt.

Kashif Abbas!!! sounds familiar, when did he qualify and from from which city??? what is Johar???

regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

- yasirpervaiz - 04-04-2005

ASsalam o ALiakum !!!
n who say tht gals r only for fun ?[(!]

- salam - 04-08-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MALIK FARRUKH</i>
<br />the problem is that there are not a good or cool girls in ca so people just run behind the girls when ever they get the chance <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think then you need to go for university not CA....

i think CA is like "Jo kero Gay wo Pao Gay" (Hope will not difficult to understand.....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
is girls r there they just keep on studying and no thing else if there r girls like university it makes a little fun for us

mfarrukh.

I am feeling very sorry by reading FUN about girls.... Just need to think that GIRLS ARE EVERYWHERE so what do you think about those ..FUN?

Brother M. Farrukh i am sorry about my words but it is fact..... and do not take it personl.... but general..... because we all are involve in these sort of activities....

Pray and Keep praying Always

A.Salam Bhai

- MALIK FARRUKH - 04-10-2005

PEOPLE I JUST WANT TO MAKE CA MORE ATTRACTIVE AS WE ALL KNOW NOW A DAYS STUDY WITH OUT GIRLS MAKE A JACK A DUL BOY

mfarrukh.