Accountancy Forum
NO SENDUP FOR MFC - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: NO SENDUP FOR MFC (/showthread.php?tid=1862)

Pages: 1 2

NO SENDUP FOR MFC - MALIK FARRUKH - 04-06-2005

HAEEEEEEEEEEEE GUYS ITS A COOL AND GOOD NEWS FOR US THAT ICAP HAS DECLARED THAT THERE IS NO SENDUP AND THERE WILL BE NO CLEARNESS PROBLEM
ITS JUST A DREAM COME TRUE

mfarrukh.

- ali4u3 - 04-06-2005

from where u hear this ??
and if this is a wrong news from your side......then.......

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- Ice_Blue - 04-07-2005

this is very much true because I have heard the same thing from our great teacher Mr. Tabani.

Ice Blue

- Ice_Blue - 04-07-2005

it isnt a very good news for the foundation-level students as now there would be a lot of strain on the copy-checkers and it is quite much possible that students will suffer because of this.

just imagine the number of examinees doubling over a single attempt.

Ice Blue

- ali4u3 - 04-07-2005

sab gadhy ghoray aik sath abb )

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- MALIK FARRUKH - 04-07-2005

likin har kio abb icap kye papers deye sahkta hae or abb kismat jis kya saat deye gye wahoo hae pass haoo gyaa

mfarrukh.

- MEMON - 04-07-2005

<b></b><font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="red"></font id="red"><font color="green"></font id="green">AAO!!!
IF THIS IS 100% TRUE NEWS THEN I THINK MERAY LIYE SAB SAI BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR HOGI.BUT I THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE JUST BECAUSE THAT I BELIVE THAT IF ICAP ANNOUNCE THIS NEWS THEN IT IS 100% TRUTH(PATHER KI LAKEER).AAO IF NOT THEN THIS IS RIDICULOUS RUMERS FOR ALL ACCOUNTANCY STUDENTS.
YEH SENDUP HI TO PANGA HAI,
BAQI SAB CHANGA HAI.......
KIA SAMJHEY....
ALLAHAFIZ....

KUTIYANA

- noman - 04-07-2005

really? wow........

- Bowman - 04-07-2005

Extract from ICAP Newsletter (April 2005)

Send-up Test - do away with

The eligibility criteria based on the results of the Send-up test has been dispensed with as per the decision of the Council in its 170th meeting held on 27 March, 2005. All RAET students of a particular module would be eligible to sit for that module's examination of ICAP. However, the mandatory requirement to attend 80% of the total classes for a module would remain unchanged.

This change would be applicable for the academic session starting from May 2005. Quizzes and internal tests may be held by RAETs during the semesters to test the progress of the students and to prepare
them for ICAP's examinations.

- MEMON - 04-08-2005

<b></b><font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font color="green"></font id="green">AAO !
OHHHH NO.I GAVE SENDUP AND DIDN'T GET CLEARENCE.LEKIN QUETION IS THIS
QUESTION
KIA MAIN DOOBARA SAI INSTIUTE MAIN AS A REPEATER ADMISSION LENA PAREGA?
KIA MAIN PRIVATE STUDY KER KAI PAPER NAHIN DAI SAKTA?
I WANT ANSWER
PLZ REPLY SOON
ALLAHAFIZ....

KUTIYANA

- Ice_Blue - 04-08-2005

well anyways, things are like these and they cant be otherwise, so we have to get on with it.

Ice Blue

- MALIK FARRUKH - 04-10-2005

memon kitna ghusa ahaa rahaa hooo gya naa tum ko alhamd waloo per icap nae phele kyoun nahi yaee rule nikalaa tumara time or money dono save haoo jatee

mfarrukh.

- MEMON - 04-10-2005

<font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font color="green"></font id="green"><font size="3"></font id="size3">AAO!! PEHLEY TO BOHAT GUSSA AYA KAI YEH KASH PEHLEY HOJATA BUT PHIR MAIN NAI IS NEWS KO ICAP PHONE KER KAI CONFIRM KIA TO PATA CHALA KAI THIS NEWS IS 100%CORRECT..LEKIN MAIN MEMON HOON IS LIYE MUJH SAI RAHA NAHIN GAYA AUR MAIN UNHEN DETAIL BATAI KAI I GAVE IN JANUARY SENDUP FROM ALHAMD BUT DIDNT GET CLEARENCE AND CAN U TELL ME PLZ NOW I WANT TO GIVE PAPER PRIVATELY SO CAN I GIVE THE PAPER OF MODULE A .CAN U IMAGINE WHAT HIS ANSWER !HE SAID YES U CAN.WONDERFUL NOW I WILL JUST PAY 2000 RUPEES AT THE TIME OF EXAMINATION .AND I WILL GET ADMIT CARD AT HOME .NO I WILL START MY PREPARTION VERY SOON INSHALLAH.I WILL ALSO GO TO ICAP PERSONALLY TO CONFIRM THIS NEWS TO GIVE THE MODULE A PAPER PRIVATELY.I AM SO HAPPY.....ALLAH KA LAK SHUKAR HAI,ALHAMDULILAH...
PASS COMMENTS
ALLAHAFIZ.

KUTIYANA

- majsonline - 04-11-2005

hey memon, I think you have got it wrong. In order to study privately, you have to cancel your MFC registration & re-register as a PFC student. There is no other way.

- MALIK FARRUKH - 04-11-2005

for pfc graduation in necessary

mfarrukh.