Accountancy Forum
Can we do C.A after M.com(Master of Commerce) - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Can we do C.A after M.com(Master of Commerce) (/showthread.php?tid=1942)

Can we do C.A after M.com(Master of Commerce) - turithegreat - 05-03-2005

<b>Salam all of you.Dear brothers and sisters.My question is that Can we do C.A after M.com(Master of Commerce).If we can do C.A after completing the M.com(Master of Commerce) then in which Module we can takes addmission.

<font color="red"><u>Example-</u></font id="red">Suppose a boy who did the M.com(Master of Commerce) and he wants to take addmission in C.A(Chartered Accountancy) then in which Module he can takes addmission.I mean in <font color="blue">Module A</font id="blue"> or <font color="blue">Module B</font id="blue"> or <font color="blue">Module C</font id="blue"> or <font color="blue">Module D</font id="blue"> and or <font color="blue">Module E</font id="blue"> or <font color="blue">Module F</font id="blue">.
Please brothers and sisters,give me the quick answers.I shall wait for your's answers.thanks.........................</b>

..TURITHEGREAT..

- FAK - 05-04-2005

i dont know abt CA but u get 5 papers exemptions in ACCA.

Regards

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

- Mahtab - 05-04-2005

AOA
Please visit
http//www.icap.org.pk/Education/PGTS.htm
Which is copied below with Thanks from ICAP's Website

Quote"Post Graduate Training Scheme

Candidates having Master's degree with minimum 2nd Division (or equivalent grades), from recognised Universities may contract training arrangements with Principals at CA Firms, upon obtaining exemption from PPT as per ICAP Bye- law, for a four year training period. However trainee students already under contract for a period of 5 years will not be eligible for reduction in training period on passing post graduate examination during the course of their training.

Such candidates shall apply for exemption from PPT to the Directorate of Examinations on prescribed Forms and on payment of prescribed fee for exemption.

Credits are available from relevant papers of Module A and B which the candidates have studied during the Master's program and passed with at least 50% marks (or equivalent grades). However, credits will be available subject to a detailed evaluation by ICAP of relevant Syllabi studied at Master's Level. Candidates applying for credits shall do so either prior to joining training arrangements or during the probationary period. Non relevant Masters degree holders (ie those candidates who did not study and pass subjects of Modules A and B at Masters level) shall not be eligible for any credits and should not apply for the same.

Post Graduate trainee students may choose to take examinations of Module A and B together but it would not be advisable if they have not obtained any credits. Progression rules for examinations for Modules A and B will apply with no exceptions."Quote

Regards
Mahtab

- turithegreat - 05-05-2005

<b>hey please yaar any one C.A member in this firm who tells me the whole details please................................................</b>

..TURITHEGREAT..

- khurram_jamal - 05-09-2005

HI YAR

SIMPLY there is 3 Years Articleship undergone in a Chartered Accountant Firm. There is exemption available for M.Com. The Foundation stage (MOdule-A+b) is exempt for them.

More this please visit www.icap.org.pk

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM AFZAL KHAN (MBA)

- turithegreat - 05-09-2005

Thanks khurram_jamal

..TURITHEGREAT..

- khurram_jamal - 05-10-2005

SALAM MAN

IF you really want to do CA then firstly take exemption from ICAP then try to register your 3-year,s Articleship in a Chartered Accountants Firm. Try to join ti jump into the Top Ten Firms of CA in ISLAMABAD, LAHORE, KARACHI, PEHSWAR, FAISALABAD, MULTAN etc

THANKS

------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM JAMAL KHAN (MBA)(CA-Module-C)

- turithegreat - 05-11-2005

salam khurram_jamal,can you tell me the best firms in Peshawer and Islamabad...............

..TURITHEGREAT..

- khurram_jamal - 05-11-2005

<b></b><font color="brown">Top Ranking by STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN

CA Firms AUDITORS LIST

Category 'A'

A1 A.F. Ferguson & Co.
A2 Anjum Asim Shahid & Co.
A3 Avais Hyder Zaman Rizwani
A4 Ebrahim & Co.
A5 Husain Rahman
A6 Hyder Bhimji & Co.
A7 Ilyas Saeed & Co.
A8 Khalid Majid Rahman Sarfaraz Rahim Iqbal Rafiq
A9 M. Yousuf Adil Saleem & Co.
A10 Muniff Ziauddin & Co.
A11 Riaz Ahmed & Co.
A12 Taseer Hadi Khalid & Co.
A13 Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co.</font id="brown">

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID (MBA)(CA-Module-C)

- turithegreat - 05-12-2005

salam brothers and sisters, ICAP disheart me,when i send an e-mail of my request then they send me an e-mail-------

E-mail from ICAP-

Dear candidate,

With reference to your email dated May 08, 2005 we wish to inform you that
we wish to inform you that the candidates who have passed Masters with
minimum second division from recognized universities may apply for exemption
from PPT. For claiming exemption you are advised to download “EXG” exemption
form from our website www.icap.org.pk, which should be filled up
accordingly and submit along with exemption fee of Rs.1250/- and requisite
documents. After getting PPT exemption letter you will have to get yourself
registered as a trainee first in any of the CA firm and then apply for
exemption from individual Paper/Papers of Module A& B by submitting a copy
of Master level syllabus and marks sheet duly attested by the University