Accountancy Forum
ACCA exemptions - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ACCA exemptions (/showthread.php?tid=1961)

Pages: 1 2

ACCA exemptions - azeem117 - 05-06-2005

Hi

Can someone tell me about my question.

Can I get exemptions in CA after completing ACCA but I already registered and attempted Module A of ICAP.
Please tell me any possibility of getting exemptions for CA because I am near to qualify ACCA.
Thank you

- Mahtab - 05-07-2005

AOA
Azeem
No
Please visit
www.icap.org.pk/Examination/EXMP.htm
www.icap.org.pk/Examination/EXMP_CA.htm#acca
Regrds
Mahtab

- muhammad awais - 05-08-2005

AOA!
you cann't qualify for exemption in CA after completion of ACCA after registration for CA, however there are 4 modules exempt for ACCA qualified in CA if you someone get registration after completion of ACCA.

- turithegreat - 05-09-2005

yes brother you can do C.A after completing your ACCA but you must gain 3 years experience and after experience you can do module E and mudule F only 1 year study.......

..TURITHEGREAT..

- Sahar_M - 05-16-2005

u mean there r exemption of 4 modlues of CA given to u after completing ACCA ??? , can u EnlIGHTEN the subject a lill more .

Sahar

- Sahar_M - 05-16-2005

n also whts the difference btw , actually wht exactly r these ???

*Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMA)

*Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA)

Sahar

- muhammad awais - 05-16-2005

both are the scope less fields n Pakistan especially ICMA but CIMA has recently a gr8 impact on business enviorment and has a worthy demand in whole world as well as Pakistan.

- muhammad awais - 05-16-2005

yar i already told you that if you are intermediate then best route id CAT then ACCA then CIMA or CA but i'll recommend you CIMA. coz if you can get rid of Pakistan you will be a expensive and worthy person

- Sahar_M - 05-17-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by muhammad awais</i>
<br />i'll recommend you CIMA. coz if you can get rid of Pakistan you will be a expensive and worthy person
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b>u slhd be really ashamed of ur self thts y u say this.
apna kasoor apnay mulk kay sar[V][(!][V] </b>

Sahar

- muhammad awais - 05-18-2005

mera kia kasoor hai bhai meray?
yeh mulak hi meray sath chimat gia hai.

- Sahar_M - 05-19-2005

than i suggest tht u get a knife n cut uurself free,
a disgrace to our country.

Sahar

- muhammad awais - 05-19-2005

no no aaapa!
aaisa to na bolo na

- Mahtab - 05-20-2005

AOA
M. Awais
Please be professional
Thanks
Mahtab

- muhammad awais - 05-21-2005

kion bhai main nay kia kiya hai?

- Mahtab - 05-24-2005

AOA
Awais Bhai
You are Not Replying Professionaly
Please Reply only if you have somthing to say/Write Not for increasing your Stars
Thanks
Mahtab