Accountancy Forum
I aM New HerE Plz GuidE mE regarding CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I aM New HerE Plz GuidE mE regarding CA (/showthread.php?tid=2013)

I aM New HerE Plz GuidE mE regarding CA - Aaitabar - 05-18-2005

Hello !

How are you all guys? I have done my B.Com form PCC (Punjab University. I want to do CA. But i am confused what to do as there are lot of options ACCA/CIMA/MPA /MBA (Economic Policies). I fear as i was told that CA is not difficult but very veryyyyyyy Difficult.

So please & Please Guide me what to do. I am an average student. No problem of Time and Financially aspect..... So plz tell me some thing

~**AaiTabaR**~

- ehson - 05-19-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Aaitabar</i>
<br />Hello !
How are you all guys? I have done my B.Com form PCC (Punjab University.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Honestly spekaing in my personal viewpoiont I would count much on B Com as it is typically based on our education system. And do not see much of a grooming of an individual, however as said earlier this is my perosnal viewpoint.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Aaitabar</i>
<br />
I want to do CA. But i am confused what to do as there are lot of options ACCA/CIMA/MPA /MBA (Economic Policies).<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I guess the various degrees you've mentioned above cover different aspects of the studies. You browse through the websites of the accountancy courses you've mentioned above. As for the MBA in Eco Policies thought i'm not much into economics i have leared from my lecturars and professors that it is and extreemly potential degree if you do it from a decent place. potential in the context of career and pay.

<br />
I fear as i was told that CA is not difficult but very veryyyyyyy Difficult.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
interesting viewpoint. But what about the people who make it through this hardship. Things to be kept in mind as pursuing you CA are more difficult the path to get to a certian place, higher the reward. Two ther is nothing impossible in this world afterall there are people who go throug this and successfully. Three you must fear your fear of lossing, and nothing else

<br />
So please & Please Guide me what to do. I am an average student. No problem of Time and Financially aspect..... So plz tell me some thing
~**AaiTabaR**~
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Regardless of what you chose to do in your life, my guide is pretty simple work hard and be committed. May Allah (swt) has mercy on you and wish you best of luck with your future plans )