Accountancy Forum
Proud to be a Pakistani - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Proud to be a Pakistani (/showthread.php?tid=2016)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Proud to be a Pakistani - lion_king - 05-18-2005

- fahim239 - 05-18-2005

Mr.LION_KING
i request you to plzz change your topic name.i really hate to see this <b>ashamed to be a Pakistani</b>

<b><b>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PROUD TO BE A PAKISTANI</b></b>

fahim

- Pracs - 05-19-2005

I think the dog was Gen mush, isn't it? I think one could be ashamed of the state of affairs the nation is, the government running the state of affairs, us as a collective nation but never be never be ashamed of being a Pakistani.

We as Pakistanis do compare ourselves across the border, with India. No matter what happens you will never ever hear an Indian saying that !

So, might sound a bit corny.. but am Proud to be a Pakistani too, because that is one thing I cannot change about myself.. this is who I am, this is what I'll always be, this is something I would never want to change.

- CBPian - 05-19-2005

Nations make their own destiny... we have chosen to be subjugated and beaten up..
.. when I was a child, I hated anyone who said anything against pakistan.. but now I realise.. country is by people.. it does not have its own personality and behavior.
we have chosen to accept a lesser level of everything.. human rights, personal freedoms.. we have chosen to be robbed... we have chosen to accept and give bribes.. we have chosen to be dishonest
we have chosen a lesser level of values .. someone would say no values.
.. since independence.. we have chosen to be selfish.. we have chosen to take advantage of others.. we have chosen not to give way but to force the way..
.. we as nation have accepted might is right.. we have accepted to pay tax in battha but not to the country..

.. so this is what is reflected in the leadership... pakistan is not a person.. its the reflection of the nation..
... i am ashamed ... truly.

http//s4.invisionfree.com/AccountingWorld/

- ehson - 05-20-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lion_king</i>
<br />pakistan the only nuclear islamic country on the face of the world<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
in my personal viewpoint it is a mere claim that Pakistan is an 'islamic' state.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lion_king</i>
<br />
is such in a bad condition that it has to follow the footsteps of IMF and the world bank.....we civillians r not allowed to speak against our army or u will become a traitor..see the case of javed hashmi............an army officer cant be punished even if he has raped a women...........see the case an army officer in sui raped a lady doctor what happenend to him nothing neither an FIR been written against him.............even its worst when we consider the case that american soldiers drained the HOLY QURAN what we did is amazing.....our president and prime minister phoned mr.BUSH AND SAID PLEASE SIR ITS OUR RELIGIOUS BOOK UPLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THIS CASE...........what a brave move made by our leaders.......when thier one man DANIEL PEARL was killed the whole of ISI and the political leaders were involved in that case but when it comes to the HOLY QURAN then we consider only a phone call so that UNCLE SAM MAY NOT GET ANGRY WITH US.........EVEN IF ALLAH DOES.....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
see, you say its an islamic state. i say its a mere claim to keep the people shut.

<br />
our political parties r only involved in the WARDI UTAROO.....not a single thing been done for the welfare of the poor.......people r killed daily on the issue of sectarian violence.......laws and human rights r only for the elite class in this country poor r exempt from it........billions of dollars have gone in the pockets of the corrupt politicians while NAB is to arrest them then make a deal with the governmentand then release them.....so honourably that they even sit in our national and provincial assemblies......wow its kool na.............negligible amount is spent on health and education that plays so important role in the development of a country..........................................<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
you see its not Pakistan that has curroption like this. all the capitalistic societies have these issues. The only way to overcome them is that we switch from the man made laws to Allah (swt) made laws. And for that we need islamic way of ruling i.e. Khilafa.

<br />
if we have made the nuclear weapons and missiles what use r they for usif even we now have to take the orders from america.........when will we become a developed nation........when will the dreams of our QUAID be fulfilled........when will we be free to expess ourselves......when will we have the right to raise our voice for the truth............when will our politicians become honest..........when will.......we be proud of our nation....when...when....when....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I totally understand the rage behind your words. But just out of curiosity what have you done to move towards all these whens and what do you want to achieve and how do you think we can reach there?

<br />
yeah i myself hate this label but what can i do if we r not up to the mark.....winning a cricket match in india wont make us a proud nation ....what will make us proud is that we become honest and work hard to become proud of our nation........sorry brother i cant be proud of my country being shown as DOG in the washington post ........its due to ourselves no one else is to blamed...........i am a person who believes in reality and not in dreams world........sorry i cant change the name of the topic ............as all the things i mentioned r worth to be ashmad of and not to be proud of.......sorry again<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You see brother the point is you are trying to develop a nation. I personally belive we must try to develop the whole Muslim Ummah. you see the concept of nationalism has divded muslims. muslims in india would be willing to give thier lives to save there mother land samd would be the case of the pakistani non muslims.

- bilal azhar - 05-20-2005

I think problem is not with Mushraf.it is problem with the whole muslim world.

Americans have now started to disgrace our holy book.Where are all muslims.why the whole muslim world is keeping quite?I guess we(muslim) dont have the courage.WE are worse than these amercians.
AS Iqbal said
"yeh musliman hai jinah dakh kar sharmai yahood."

God is watching all this.We should be prepared for the worse.

bilal

- Desert Sleet - 05-21-2005

People have no idea what American culture is about, they see one redneck on their local station screaming, "Kill dem Ay-Rabs!" and they then go on to stereotype every Pakistani like that redneck. Their countries must be so drab that all they do is bash us...Bash your own country; you live in the Netherlands, is there nothing wrong with your country that you have all this spare time to focus on our problems?

Someone else here must see this, they must.

- fahim239 - 05-23-2005

<br />pakistan the only nuclear islamic country ............when will.......we be proud of our nation....when...when....when....

Man, too much of newspaper reading, I’m afraid. I’m sure a Western media person wouldn’t have painted such a bleak and negative picture like you did.

The story of IMF and World Bank is a past history now, my dude. Thanks to the efforts of the present government, we aren’t financially dependent on them any more. You better upgrade you info on this, as the same is being said by the very funding agencies, you’ve alluded to.

Javed Hashmi is behind the bars, and he should be. I don’t see any reason why some patriot Pakistani would concoct such a vile story like he did. There was no reason at all to go for such a cheap trick like he did. And all this was becoz he had some self-centered political interests for his own faction of the party. Newspapers, TV channels and almost all the opposition party leaders are up against the army but only in a constructive and positive manner. We haven’t seen any arrests of those people, which manifests the fact that this govt. is far more accommodative to such critical approaches. You must keep in mind that in the Nawaz era, even a media man, Najam Sethi of Friday Times, was cuffed just becoz he published a story regarding the corruption of the ruling party.

The man responsible for the rap case in Dera Bugti, in Dr. Shazia’s own words, wasn’t the army captain but a paid thug of Bugti clan.

Yes, it’s matter of shame for Muslims around the globe what happened to the Holy Quran in the G. Bay. But why to blame our own country for that and going that far as to be ashamed of it. The simple fact that the present govt. supports the U.S. in its war on terrorism doesn’t mean that whatever happens on a personal level in the U.S. army or in the U.S. is the established policy of our government or that of the U.S. The sooner we differentiate between the two, the better we comprehend the whole scenario. The same is the case with the Washington Post’s cartoon.

In my opinion, the major cause of our desperate and shameful state of affairs is this single fact we Muslims don’t have our house in order. Notwithstanding the fact that Muslims constitute 1/5th of the world’s population; they got manpower; they got natural resources; and all the nuts and bolts required for a superpower, we are still divided in almost 5 dozen countries. Unless and until Muslims around the world doesn’t show their willingness to get united as a single entity and a single nation, we’ll be prone to the physical and psychological attacks by the Western powers.

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. Fahim .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»

- ehson - 05-23-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fahim239</i>
<br />Man, too much of newspaper reading, I’m afraid. I’m sure a Western media person wouldn’t have painted such a bleak and negative picture like you did. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
i'm really happy to finally meet a man who doesnt believe in 'much of news paper reading'. And you are very right Western media wouldnt have painted a 'break and negative' picture like the <b>lion_king</b> did. What might be the reason? one could be they have nothing to worry about they are happy that this nation 'wants' to be like them. And staying away from the newspapers look around you. You'd find many people who could spend 30K for one night for a prostitute they spend, more than what an average household in middle class spend to thier house, on Alchol. Would you like to talk about the student of my country? look around you and you would find majority trying to find ways of how to cheat in the exam. Where a should sould disscuss the ideas, look around you, you'd find many males discussing females and viceversa.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fahim239</i>
<br />
The story of IMF and World Bank is a past history now, my dude. Thanks to the efforts of the present government, we aren’t financially dependent on them any more. You better upgrade you info on this, as the same is being said by the very funding agencies, you’ve alluded to.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
), we sure are no more dpendent on them 'any more'. Why then we are dictated by them. staying away from the newspapers i know some CSS officers who interact with the IMF and World Bank and trust me you wouldnt want to know about the extent to which our policies are formulated by them. I'm sure no newspaper would tell you that. Becuase off course they delivered filtered information.

<br />
Javed Hashmi is behind the bars, and he should be. I don’t see any reason why some patriot Pakistani would concoct such a vile story like he did.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
), which story are you reffering to my friend. The one published in "newspapers" or the one you found out. And I really think that we sould avoid passing remarks on individuals specially on them whom we donnt know well. I'd just tell you a simple thing about Javed Hashmi. He owns a SUZUKI FX. people who held the same positions as he did are millionairs. i'm sure you understand that a 'patriot pakistani'if given power must not try to rob the nation and money which belongs to the poor. Not only that my dear, the ask the poor pakistani how difficult it is to survive in this country. yet your bought 6 limo mercs with bomb proof floors for the SARC Summit. Imagine investing this amount not on buying cars but on building industries which would be better for individuals of your nation?

<br />
There was no reason at all to go for such a cheap trick like he did. And all this was becoz he had some self-centered political interests for his own faction of the party. Newspapers, TV channels and almost all the opposition party leaders are up against the army but only in a constructive and positive manner.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Which cheap tricks the one you read in "newspapers" or the one you know for fact.

<br />
We haven’t seen any arrests of those people, which manifests the fact that this govt. is far more accommodative to such critical approaches.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">You havent seen any arrest becuase you dont want to. I know an individual who was arrested for the crime of more than 5 murders. Meet his family and you'd know what is happing around you.

<br />
You must keep in mind that in the Nawaz era, even a media man, Najam Sethi of Friday Times, was cuffed just becoz he published a story regarding the corruption of the ruling party.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Freedom of speach we are talking about here. Well brother here are some facts for you. There was an article published in SouthAsian Tribune, the title read "UNLIMITED CORRUPTION OF THE MUSHARRAF JUNTA"
Try to find out what happend with the poor chap's family who runs the SA Tribune. Try to find out why the website of SA Tribune was not accessable from pakistan which this article was on the main page of this website. And visit this site please it would give you some of the inside of the things happening around you. And try to find the above mentioned article.

<br />
The man responsible for the rap case in Dera Bugti, in Dr. Shazia’s own words, wasn’t the army captain but a paid thug of Bugti clan.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
May lord keep you safe from the Army personal my friend. I know what its like to speak against them. I'm not suggesting in any manner that the person responsible for this rape was an army captin but i can tell say this much for sure it is not easy to "say what you dont want to say" when you are dealing against the army. And I'm sure you didnt get the doctor's words from the "newspapers".
And I wonder why the 'paid thug of Bugti' came accross a need of raping a doctor all of a sudden. They did exited from the very begining of Pakistan

<br />
Yes, it’s matter of shame for Muslims around the globe what happened to the Holy Quran in the G. Bay. But why to blame our own country for that and going that far as to be ashamed of it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Becuase we dont want other countries to insult our religious scripts and we are not bothered if anyone else raise the voice or not, we must. I persoanlly believe its is an obligaion.

<br />
The simple fact that the present govt. supports the U.S. in its war on terrorism doesn’t mean that whatever happens on a personal level in the U.S. army or in the U.S. is the established policy of our government or that of the U.S. The sooner we differentiate between the two, the better we comprehend the whole scenario. The same is the case with the Washington Post’s cartoon.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> I really doubt if our friend lion_king has mixed the scenarios you've mentioned above. secondly try to make a cartoom dipicting US as a dog. get it published in a newspaper. we'd see the impact that it has on the people of US and how the govt. of US would react on this. then we would better be able to realise if we are over reacting or not. As an example i'd like to quote s'thing which just came in my mind. I rearly watch TV but once i was watching GEO TV after 9/11. There was some sort of programm and the two guests were a mother and a sister who had lost thier son and brother in US. the poor chap was in US for his higher education. after 9/11 some guys killed him while he was shoping. the killers were never identified or arrested. and lad who died is unknown to i guess everyone but his family. what did the CIA, INTERPOL, FBI, LOCAL POLICE do to find the killers, god knows. i cant tell you how bad i felt when i saw to mother and the daughter crying.
Now, another poor chap, who happens to be an American comes to pakistan. he got killed after 9/11 in Pakistan. probably the same feeling were carreid by the killers of both the cases i.e. rage against a perticular religion/nation. but hey what did the CIA, INTERPOL, FBI, LOCAL POLICE do this time? And the person who died is known around the world.
The only mistake of the first victim was that he was a Pakistani. i guess.

<br />
In my opinion, the major cause of our desperate and shameful state of affairs is this single fact we Muslims don’t have our house in order. Notwithstanding the fact that Muslims constitute 1/5th of the world’s population; they got manpower; they got natural resources; and all the nuts and bolts required for a superpower, we are still divided in almost 5 dozen countries. Unless and until Muslims around the world doesn’t show their willingness to get united as a single entity and a single nation, we’ll be prone to the physical and psychological attacks by the Western powers.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
totally agree to this point.

<br />

nice signature

- farazthegreat - 05-24-2005

If you don't like something about your country, stand up and try to make a differenece. Blaming the government and whining about it won't accomplish anything.

---------------------------------------------------------
God is dead - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead - God

- fahim239 - 05-24-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ehson</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fahim239</i>
<br />Man, too much of newspaper reading, I’m afraid. I’m sure a Western media person wouldn’t have painted such a bleak and negative picture like you did. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
i'm really happy to finally meet a man who doesnt believe in 'much of news paper reading'. And you are very right Western media wouldnt

nice signature
[/quote]

Dear Ehson,

Thank you very much for such a detailed reply. I'm sure that no one wud hv so far responded such a long posting on this forum like you did.

I fear if I start explaining my side of the argument, as you did, it wud create kinda blame game with no end in sight.

In fact, I'm not the one who believes in argumentation. I'm for the objective criticism/discussion. Argumentation helps only when there's some semblance of commonalities, like those of views, thought n mind.

Nor do I believe in the emotional outpourings. I very strong feel that we're poles apart. You belong to the one school of thought n I to the other. Lakum deenakum wale yadeen, I must say here.

All I want to say is that I’m an optimist, with my eyes wide open. Being the scribe of the post it’s, however, incumbent on me to put forward my own point of view

I. You say there are social problems in our society. And I admit there are. Should that make you the most hateable article in this world? Should that make you ashamed of your own country, the land where you live, where you feed you belly on, where you earn a living, where your forefathers lie, where you’re gonna die? Tell me one single country on the face of this earth with no social problems n I’ll admit that yes, we are some kind of aliens. Man, there are problems everywhere. All we need to do is to find ways to curb them. Not that we should get obsessed with them and lose sight of our own cherished goals and targets.

II. You say even at present Pakistan is being DICTATED by the financial institutions. I say no that’s a perfect lie. No more dictations like it used to be in the so-called democRATic eras of Nawaz & B.B. Now, we only borrow on our own conditionalities, with our own preferences & our own recommendations.

III. You plead Javed Hashmi innocent. I say he’s a traitor. I think that not only he should be put behind bars but he should also be whipped a 1000 times on his butts, so that no one dares to do such a mean and vile thing in future. What thing? Don’t you know that? C’omn dude, you study South Asian Tribune. Don’t ya? And huh, he just owns a Suzuki FX. So what? Does that make him an angel? Evil minds reside in the cerebral cavities not in the FX Suzukis, simple man.

IV. You say you “know an individual who was arrested for the crime of more than 5 murders. Meet his family and you'd know what is happing around you.” What do ya mean? What are you gonna do with a man who commits 5 murders? Are gonna take him to the honeymoon in the Kaghan and Naran valleys and gonna give him a red carpet treatment? By the way, I don’t keep in touch with the culprits and murderers. Wonder why a CA student like you would keep one? Now don’t you answer this question, or you’ll also be jailed, lol.

V. You say you totally agree with my last paragraph. But I say I totally disagree to agree with you here, b/c you didn’t agree with me on most of my points, haha.

VI. You say ‘my signature is nice’. Sounds like you're gonna copy it. Don’t you do that, plz. Tell you why? I’ve myself copied it from Esha, lolzzz.

- fahim239 - 05-24-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by farazthegreat</i>
<br />If you don't like something about your country, stand up and try to make a differenece. Blaming the government and whining about it won't accomplish anything.

God is dead - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead - God

Yes Faraz, i totally agree with you. That's the way of men. If I were in Ehson's shoes that's what I wud hv opted 4. Simply to stand up and fight. Not that I wud hv waisted my time in some mumbo-jumbo writing.

You Nietzsche fan, Faraz? I like this qoute. So strange for a CA student eh, lol.

- Sahar_M - 05-26-2005

<font face="Lucida Console">hmm. i hvnt read the discussion yet but i will say tht instead of blaming others , TRY TO IMPROVE THE CONDITION OF UR COUNTRY URSELF.
TAKE A MIN TO THINK wht all u hv done till now for ur country ....??? rather than wht mushraf or inzi hv been up to n tht ur country has given nothing to us.
apna apna farz pura kero , stop chking wht others r up to. wht eva is in our destiny we will get it ) .o gud luk n think positie.
</font id="Lucida Console">
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .

- ehson - 05-28-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by farazthegreat</i>
<br />If you don't like something about your country, stand up and try to make a differenece. Blaming the government and whining about it won't accomplish anything.

God is dead - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead - God
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">dear brother, <b>farazthegreat</b>, gone are the days when I used to sit an blame the govt. i try to make difference now. now I believe muslim ummah really need people who understand that mere blaming would not reap any result. the only solution to this vicious ruling is the Khilafa. I'm willing to talk about it at any forum. If you agree with me then try to get some knowledge about what the Islamic way of ruling (i.e. Khilafa) is and I'm positvie and even a single drop would have a great impact.

- ehson - 05-28-2005

<br />Dear Ehson,
Thank you very much for such a detailed reply. I'm sure that no one wud hv so far responded such a long posting on this forum like you did.
I fear if I start explaining my side of the argument, as you did, it wud create kinda blame game with no end in sight.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">dear <b>fahim239</b>incase you fear me being an sterotype, let me asure you i'm a receptive person or atleast I think that I'm.

<br />In fact, <font color="red">I'm not the one who believes in argumentation</font id="red">. I'm for the objective criticism/discussion. Argumentation helps only <font color="red">when there's some semblance of commonalities, like those of views, thought n mind</font id="red">.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">If you dont want me to write the way I do, I cant change my style. Seconly the argument are to settle the difference in viewpoint, i guess. I might be wrong however. Secondly the literal meaning of argument is <b>A discussion in which disagreement is expressed; a debate</b>. I wonder why you talk about the commonalities etc

<br />Nor do I believe in the emotional outpourings. I very strong feel that we're poles apart. You belong to the one school of thought n I to the other. Lakum deenakum wale yadeen, I must say here.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">My point always has been the we must not support the democratic system of the capitalistic economy. The only proper way of ruling the land is the way of Islam (i.e. Khilafa). I think I might've not make myself clear earlier. I appologise for the misscommunication that is my mistake.

<br />All I want to say is that I’m an optimist, with my eyes wide open. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">All I want to ask is what are you optimistic about. Do you really see things changing with your 'eyes wide open'. If you do please do let me know. I can meet you many poor people who are getting worse and worse day by day. disparity of the classes is widening day by day, how can I be optimistic in such conditions I seriously do not understand. You might have some real facts upon which you base your viewpoint and my mere intention to write is to know about them. That is all.

<br />Being the scribe of the post it’s, however, incumbent on me to put forward my own point of view<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> I thought you didnt believe in argument, anyways nice to see you sharing your viewpoint.

<br />I. You say there are social problems in our society. And I admit there are. Should that make you the most hateable article in this world? Should that make you ashamed of your own country, the land where you live, where you feed you belly on, where you earn a living, where your forefathers lie, where you’re gonna die? Tell me one single country on the face of this earth with no social problems n I’ll admit that yes, we are some kind of aliens. Man, there are problems everywhere. All we need to do is to find ways to curb them. Not that we should get obsessed with them and lose sight of our own cherished goals and targets.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I never said that the social problems should make us most hateable article. But there are certain things which do make us the most hateable article
- Korea took our economy/business plans in 70s. In 70s Korea and Pakistan both had the similar GDP. There GDP is around $19,000 ours is $419-425.
- as you suggested we need to find ways to curb the problems. How do you intend to do that unless your rulers are non currupt.
- one single example I'd give you. In the time of Gen Zia our automobile industry went under the industrial protection regime. The regime was extened for the second time last year when Gen Musharaf was the head. I'm sure you are aware of the fact that the Toyota and Honda are selling thier cars on markup more than 300%. Industrialists are exploiting the people of this nation for a mere reason that they can pay a bearucrat or a top official. This just one example I can provide you many. Try SA Tribune's main page you'd find the thing happening in your home sweet home.
If I dont like these thing should I not raise my voice, after all it is the land where I live, where I feed my belly, where I earn a living, where my forefathers lie, where i might die. You aske me to name a single country to name which has no social problems. I say with confidence there is none to my limited knowledge. I ask you now, name a single country which as a islamic ruling mechanice, becuase I believe that is the only error free way of ruling on land.

<br />
II. You say even at present Pakistan is being DICTATED by the financial institutions. I say no that’s a perfect lie. No more dictations like it used to be in the so-called democRATic eras of Nawaz & B.B. Now, we only borrow on our own conditionalities, with our own preferences & our own recommendations.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Please give me a single reference where we have borrowed 'on our own conditions, with our own preferences & our own recommendations.
And is that is the case howcome 'present Pakistan' still is begging for the F-16 from the US.

<br />
III. You plead Javed Hashmi innocent. I say he’s a traitor. I think that not only he should be put behind bars but he should also be whipped a 1000 times on his butts, so that no one dares to do such a mean and vile thing in future. What thing? Don’t you know that? C’omn dude, you study South Asian Tribune. Don’t ya? And huh, he just owns a Suzuki FX. So what? Does that make him an angel? Evil minds reside in the cerebral cavities not in the FX Suzukis, simple man.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">One I never plead Hashmi as an innocent. Two kindly reffer the the article of SA Tribune you are pointing towards. I'd seriously like to read it. Third All I say is if Hashmi should be placed behind the bars and 'whipped a 1000 times on his butts' then why spare the people who left PML(N) and joined PML(Q). "c'omn dude", you really think just becuase they switched sides and are with the ruling govt. that makes them angle. If no they why arent they put behind bar for what they have done with Hashmi. Afterall they were brother in arms with Hashmi before they switched sides.
And are you sure Hashmi is not being punished for <b>not</b> switching sides?

<br />
IV. You say you “know an individual who was arrested for the crime of more than 5 murders. Meet his family and you'd know what is happing around you.” What do ya mean? What are you gonna do with a man who commits 5 murders? Are gonna take him to the honeymoon in the Kaghan and Naran valleys and gonna give him a red carpet treatment? By the way, I don’t keep in touch with the culprits and murderers. Wonder why a CA student like you would keep one? Now don’t you answer this question, or you’ll also be jailed, lol.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
my brother i'm sorry again for the miscommunication. the point is he was arrested for 5 murders that he didnt do. secondly i think for a murderer better than Kaghan and Naran valleys would be the parliment. And dont tell me you dont know about the minister who was involved in mrders and he decleared that infront of the court but because he switched sites he is havind a red carpet reception every time he goes to the parliment. And I'm <b>not</b> doing CA

<br />
V. You say you totally agree with my last paragraph. But I say I totally disagree to agree with you here, b/c you didn’t agree with me on most of my points, haha.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I didnt show the agreement to the words that you own. I agreed to the concept of uniting he muslim ummah and led by a single Khalifa. As practiced and tought by prohpet(s). Incase you think it was s'thing personal you are mistaken. "haha"

<br />
VI. You say ‘my signature is nice’. Sounds like you're gonna copy it. Don’t you do that, plz. Tell you why? I’ve myself copied it from Esha, lolzzz.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Incase you didnt realise it was an ironic remark made for a person who proposes views and cant have a decent signature of his own. "lolzzz"