Accountancy Forum
Proud to be a Pakistani - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Proud to be a Pakistani (/showthread.php?tid=2016)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- ehson - 06-18-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anusha</i>
<br />I think i havent missed anything. So kindly keep this infoormation to urself.I dont need this.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Have you?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anusha</i>
<br />Why we ppl r now being ashamed as pakistani, coz we r not serving our state well.Pakistan has given us many things.It is great land.Our identity.Change the topic plz. It should be like that<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lion_king</i>
<br />see the case of javed hashmi............an army officer cant be punished even if he has raped a women...........see the case an army officer in sui raped a lady doctor what happenend to him nothing neither an FIR been written against him.............even its worst when we consider the case that american soldiers drained the HOLY QURAN what we did is amazing.....our president and prime minister phoned mr.BUSH AND SAID PLEASE SIR ITS OUR RELIGIOUS BOOK UPLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THIS CASE...........what a brave move made by our leaders.......when thier one man DANIEL PEARL was killed the whole of ISI and the political leaders were involved in that case but when it comes to the HOLY QURAN then we consider only a phone call so that UNCLE SAM MAY NOT GET ANGRY WITH US.........EVEN IF ALLAH DOES.....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I didnt want to push to limit but you asked for it. As I've <font color="red"><b>written earlier</b></font id="red"> and since you claim you've gone throught it I'd try to refresh your memories.
Had it been my sister getting raped. Or had it been my father instead of Hashmi getting tourchered I sure would not have wrote anything like "Pakistan has given us many things". True this country has given alot to you. But we are trying to raise the voice for those who lost, infact they were force do so, everthing they had in this country which they called thier home. Mukhtar Mai would be a good example.

<br />I am ashamed of being a Muslim.
This is the magor fact. We r not following the rules given and shown by our ALLAHA. Thats why ,i think u r going to be ashamed as Pakistani.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><font color="red"><b>As I've written earlier</b></font id="red"> the concept of being a 'Pakistani' is the concept incultcated in you by the Nationalism. The concept of Nationalsm is not in alignment with the concept of Khilafa (i.e. one state for all the Muslims). I believe I've also <b><font color="red">written earlier</font id="red"></b> that the Muslims in India would now do anything to save thier homeland and same is the case with the non Muslims in Pakistan. This is Nationalism. the "following the rules given and shown by our ALLAHA" which you are reffering now has <b><font color="red">already been pointed</font id="red"></b> towards in great details and that is what led to such a great discussion in this thread

<br />Follow the teachings of Islam. Be honest with ur country and ur duties .Then u shouldnt be ashmaed of anything.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Islam preaches to follow the orders given by the Khalifa as far as they are in alignment with Quran and Hadith. A member <font color="red"><b>worte that earlier</b></font id="red">, so can you please reffer where Islam says "be honest with your country"

<br />Pakistan has given us everything .U should be ashamed of urself as a person.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I sure am. I mean just becuase my sister has not being raped or my brother was not killed in a police station (beaten to death just to make him confess that he was the criminal) or my six year old daughter was not killed to provide the blook for some sort of magic for winning the lottery or just becuase I've schooled in the top notch institutes and have enought to eat before I sleep.
I should be happy. If someone dies of hunger or some mother teaches her daughter to sell her body to provide food or some father sells his son to a fudel or some person in the govt. car and uniform beats the poor police man it should not be a problem.
After all the problems do not belong to the people of my country. Why should I worry. This thought makes me ashamed of my self. And how can I forget the litterate uneducated people of my country make mistakes and then they never accept it. Instead they try to insult those who give them a simple thought provoking advice. I sure am ashamed to be one of them.

- Anusha - 06-19-2005

Short minds discuss people;
Average minds discuss events;
Good minds discuss ideas;
Greatest minds act in silence.

It has been said that great things are done when men and mountains meet;This is not done by jostling in the street.
For greater success there is only one way ,devotion for work,night and day!If u want the effect of talk ,act upon that which u say!
Well, Mr.Ehson,i think now u will get wht i am trying to say to u.If u have so pain for the ppl of Pakistan ,then except of raising slogans like in this way ,why dont u come forward and take some step .And change the condition of Pakistani or try to change the system.Coz many ppl talk like u but still they r unable to change the condition of our nation.U r just looking like a politician.
I think u only want to be a regular post freaker of this forum,i think so and Mr.Desert also.
Why dont u come forward,and take steps.
The need of the day is that we spread the teachings of Islam again.
Rather pointing others ,we change ourselves first .In this way we r able to change that whole system.
We r not here to dream ,we have to work hard and loads to lift.
Such type of discussions ,r going on for many yrs.But still i wonder why ppl r now becoming more and more miserable.
Good and bad ppl lives in every society,u must encourage the ideas how to become a good muslim or a good person and how to deal others.
U should give ur suggestions ,how ppl can overcome such problems.
The pain u r feeling abt ur ppl is looking fake. If so like that wht changes u have brought for them .This is all talks and nothing.
Fruitless+Hopeless=Zero gain.
Be a good muslim,worship ur Allaha ,perform ur duties(Haqooq-ul-Ihbad)and serve mankind.
If everyone becomes like that then no one is ashamed .
So perhaps u will get now wht i am trying to make u understand.

Anusha Rafique

- ehson - 06-20-2005

<br />Well, Mr.Ehson,i think now u will get wht i am trying to say to u.If u have so pain for the ppl of Pakistan ,then except of raising slogans like in this way ,why dont u come forward and take some step .And change the condition of Pakistani or try to change the system.Coz many ppl talk like u but still they r unable to change the condition of our nation.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">This point has <b><font color="red">already</font id="red"></b> been raised another member here and I've <b><font color="red">already</font id="red"></b> replied to that.

<br />U r just looking like a politician.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> )eye of the beholder I'd say.

<br />I think u only want to be a regular post freaker of this forum,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">A very wise member of this community once made contribution saying <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anusha</i>
<br /> Short minds discuss people;Average minds discuss events; Good minds discuss ideas;Greatest minds act in silence.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> Keeping the pearls of words this member has given to this community. I'd say you should not bother much about me If you dont agree with the Idea I've presented in any of my post kindly reffer to it (preferably with quotation). What I "want to be" must be much of your concern.

<br />i think so and Mr.Desert also.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">As I've <b><font color="red">written earlier</font id="red"></b> in the same thread that I'v porr English. I dont understand this part of your sentence. Would you be kind to rephrase it.

<br />Why dont u come forward,and take steps.
The need of the day is that we spread the teachings of Islam again.
Rather pointing others ,we change ourselves first .In this way we r able to change that whole system. We r not here to dream ,we have to work hard and loads to lift. Such type of discussions ,r going on for many yrs.But still i wonder why ppl r now becoming more and more miserable. Good and bad ppl lives in every society,u must encourage the ideas how to become a good muslim or a good person and how to deal others.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">somewhat similars point have been raised <b><font color="red">earlier</font id="red"></b> upon me and I've disscussed them earlier. Can you please read my posts made earlier and if s'thing is still mission I'd love to answer that as well.

<br />U should give ur suggestions ,how ppl can overcome such problems.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Respected Miss Anusha, Incase you didnt realise this is what I've been doint. Givin the "idea" of solving the problem in an optimum manner. You can refer to my <b><font color="red">earlier</font id="red"></b> posts and I'm sure you'd find that.

<br />The pain u r feeling abt ur ppl is looking fake. If so like that wht changes u have brought for them .This is all talks and nothing.
Fruitless+Hopeless=Zero gain.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Respected Miss Anusha, point one I dont need to prove my self as a fake or real to you. Point two I'd not like to talk about the change I've brought to s'one's like If I've that is. It is a matter betten Allah (swt) and I. I'd like to leave such matters to Allah (swt), as he knows well who is doing what.

<br />Be a good muslim,worship ur Allaha ,perform ur duties(Haqooq-ul-Ihbad)and serve mankind.
If everyone becomes like that then no one is ashamed .
So perhaps u will get now wht i am trying to make u understand.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Incase you had read my posts you'd have realised that I said we must be ashamed of calling ourselves Muslims yet we do so little according to Islamic teachings. How does your idea differ from mine?

Miss Anusha I still think you've not read the posts. If you have then, due to my poor English writing skills you must not have understood them properly. I'd still ask you to read the posts and if unclear about anything reffer to it (preferably with quotes) I'd be more than happy to respond.

- CBPian - 06-28-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The appeals court decision to overturn the verdicts rekindled worldwide sympathy for Mai, as did Musharraf's acknowledgment earlier this month that he had barred her from traveling to the United States because he didn't want to project a "bad image" of Pakistan, as he told reporters during a visit to New Zealand.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Source Washington Post June 27, 2005.

The total humiliation of our nation continues.......

- sumaaan - 06-28-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lion_king</i>
<br />pakistan the only nuclear islamic country on the face of the world is such in a bad condition that it has to follow the footsteps of IMF and the world bank.....we civillians r not allowed to speak against our army or u will become a traitor..see the case of javed hashmi............an army officer cant be punished even if he has raped a women...........see the case an army officer in sui raped a lady doctor what happenend to him nothing neither an FIR been written against him.............even its worst when we consider the case that american soldiers drained the HOLY QURAN what we did is amazing.....our president and prime minister phoned mr.BUSH AND SAID PLEASE SIR ITS OUR RELIGIOUS BOOK UPLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THIS CASE...........what a brave move made by our leaders.......when thier one man DANIEL PEARL was killed the whole of ISI and the political leaders were involved in that case but when it comes to the HOLY QURAN then we consider only a phone call so that UNCLE SAM MAY NOT GET ANGRY WITH US.........EVEN IF ALLAH DOES.....
our political parties r only involved in the WARDI UTAROO.....not a single thing been done for the welfare of the poor.......people r killed daily on the issue of sectarian violence.......laws and human rights r only for the elite class in this country poor r exempt from it........billions of dollars have gone in the pockets of the corrupt politicians while NAB is to arrest them then make a deal with the governmentand then release them.....so honourably that they even sit in our national and provincial assemblies......wow its kool na.............negligible amount is spent on health and education that plays so important role in the development of a country..........................................
if we have made the nuclear weapons and missiles what use r they for usif even we now have to take the orders from america.........when will we become a developed nation........when will the dreams of our QUAID be fulfilled........when will we be free to expess ourselves......when will we have the right to raise our voice for the truth............when will our politicians become honest..........when will.......we be proud of our nation....when...when....when....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No offence, but I don't think you should be ashamed of being a Pakistani. You should be ashamed of being incompetent to stand up and fight for yourself and for others.

The difference between us and other nations - all we do is sit back home and whine while corrupt, blood sucking infidels tear our country apart. While citizens of other nations stand up and try to become competent enough to enter politics and drive away the corrupt ones.

If learned, competent people wouldn't move forward and at least strive to better our country, then we should not blame anyone else but our own slumber.

- Pracs - 06-29-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sumaaan</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lion_king</i>
<br />pakistan the only nuclear islamic country on the face of the world is such in a bad condition that it has to follow the footsteps of IMF and the world bank.....we civillians r not allowed to speak against our army or u will become a traitor..see the case of javed hashmi............an army officer cant be punished even if he has raped a women...........see the case an army officer in sui raped a lady doctor what happenend to him nothing neither an FIR been written against him.............even its worst when we consider the case that american soldiers drained the HOLY QURAN what we did is amazing.....our president and prime minister phoned mr.BUSH AND SAID PLEASE SIR ITS OUR RELIGIOUS BOOK UPLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THIS CASE...........what a brave move made by our leaders.......when thier one man DANIEL PEARL was killed the whole of ISI and the political leaders were involved in that case but when it comes to the HOLY QURAN then we consider only a phone call so that UNCLE SAM MAY NOT GET ANGRY WITH US.........EVEN IF ALLAH DOES.....
our political parties r only involved in the WARDI UTAROO.....not a single thing been done for the welfare of the poor.......people r killed daily on the issue of sectarian violence.......laws and human rights r only for the elite class in this country poor r exempt from it........billions of dollars have gone in the pockets of the corrupt politicians while NAB is to arrest them then make a deal with the governmentand then release them.....so honourably that they even sit in our national and provincial assemblies......wow its kool na.............negligible amount is spent on health and education that plays so important role in the development of a country..........................................
if we have made the nuclear weapons and missiles what use r they for usif even we now have to take the orders from america.........when will we become a developed nation........when will the dreams of our QUAID be fulfilled........when will we be free to expess ourselves......when will we have the right to raise our voice for the truth............when will our politicians become honest..........when will.......we be proud of our nation....when...when....when....

No offence, but I don't think you should be ashamed of being a Pakistani. You should be ashamed of being incompetent to stand up and fight for yourself and for others.

The difference between us and other nations - all we do is sit back home and whine while corrupt, blood sucking infidels tear our country apart. While citizens of other nations stand up and try to become competent enough to enter politics and drive away the corrupt ones.

If learned, competent people wouldn't move forward and at least strive to better our country, then we should not blame anyone else but our own slumber.

Here here, finally some sanity.... I second you.

Moderator ?? is that so. Weren't you on this forum earlier on ??

- sumaaan - 06-29-2005

Yup.. back again !!
Home sweet home!

- Pracs - 07-02-2005

Welcome back..

- Humaira - 09-13-2005

nAOA
how r u all...n who is the stupid who set this so called patriotic topic...shame on u from where it shows that u r a lion who is the king of his kingdom ....king cares about every thing which is his or his country ...[0] becoz there is no diffrence between him or his country....n why we ashamed that we r pakistani ...sorry to say who say this stupidity he is actually ashmed on hisself becoz he has nothing to be proud....but we have a lot .....REMEMBER if u want to be loved n respect u should love n respect to ur country....this is the message for REAL PAKISTANI.

<b><font color="blue">[post edited by Admin]</font id="blue"></b>

- tahir.rauf - 09-29-2005

HELLO HUMAIRA! i agree with u that this kind of topic should not hav been posted but this is not the way to make someone understand.i,m afraid to say that u hav been a bi harsh tothe author of this topic.of course this is a poor topic but convince him by giving ur views on the topic n then let him feel that he was wrong.anyways.Allah hafiz

for more details u can cotact the author @ tahir.rauf@hotmail.comthe author is doing CA-INTERNS @ SAJJAD HAIDER&CO DUBAI.