Accountancy Forum
ICAP BLINDNESS - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ICAP BLINDNESS (/showthread.php?tid=2044)

ICAP BLINDNESS - ADNAN KHAN - 05-24-2005

DO U AGREE WITH ME DAT IN SOME OCCASIONS ICAP ANNOUNCES TOTALLY BLIND RESULTS,MIGHT B GOOD LUCK 4 SOMEONES BUT SURELY BAD LUCK 4 OTHERS.DO U?

- khurram_afzal - 05-24-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ADNAN KHAN</i>
<br /><font color="red"></font id="red">DO U AGREE WITH ME DAT IN SOME OCCASIONS ICAP ANNOUNCES TOTALLY BLIND RESULTS,MIGHT B GOOD LUCK 4 SOMEONES BUT SURELY BAD LUCK 4 OTHERS.DO U?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

i am not agree 100% but 200% with you man.

- fahim239 - 05-24-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ADNAN KHAN</i>
<br /><font color="red"></font id="red">DO U AGREE WITH ME DAT IN SOME OCCASIONS ICAP ANNOUNCES TOTALLY BLIND RESULTS,MIGHT B GOOD LUCK 4 SOMEONES BUT SURELY BAD LUCK 4 OTHERS.DO U?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b>STRONGLY DISAGREE!</b>

Can you believe that a much renowned and well reputed institute can announce blind result! an institute whose standerds are acknowledged not only in Pakistan but ouside the country as well!
Few weeks back the Governer of State Bank of Pakistan Dr.Eshrat Hussain Called ICAP a role model self regulatory body in the country!

then how can u say that it announces blind results

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. Fahim .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»

- Xak - 05-24-2005

Actually, the thing is that students do their level best and then they expect things to be the way they always wanted.
The checkers there are not children...the are qualified CA's and related professionals.
there is nothing like blind checking. we must improve after having bad results rather than blaming the "self regulatory" body.
Self respect is something that, at least we should keep for our own profession.
khuda key liye apney profession ko badnaaam na karo.
CA is the most respected profession in Pakistan.

Importance of a CA is much much greater than any other profession.
say for example in a manufacturing company, if there are 50 engineers and 4 CA's.
on hiring or firing of an engineer no one cares about, but....on hiring a 5th CA...there arise many questions.
we are most respeced, highly paid and have the only true and fair board.
Please foe Heaven's sake...

Do i need to say anymore?

- Ali Akbar - 05-25-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khurram_afzal</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ADNAN KHAN</i>

i am not agree 100% but 200% with you man.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yarr brothers for God's sake yarr just stop degrading your profession and Institute!!!! Even sweeper will not degarde his own profession in such a way as the some people here degarde their profession! If you are unable to pass the exam, then why to blame ICAP? I will say that

"Don't try to change the direction of wind according to ur sail rather change the direction fo ur own sail according to the direction of wind"

ICAPians, the unparalleled.

- maani - 05-25-2005

People like u don't have evidence to support your point...

Ace

- Ali Akbar - 05-26-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />People like u don't have evidence to support your point...

Ace
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><u></u>

Do the people like u have evidence to support ur statment against ICAP?

Yes, I have evidence to support the statment that ICAP is the best.

ICAPians, the unparalleled.

- turithegreat - 05-26-2005

I agree with you Adnan

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«............... T U R I ..............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»