Accountancy Forum
plz share ur experience, Pracs, Azeem, Bowman,etc - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: plz share ur experience, Pracs, Azeem, Bowman,etc (/showthread.php?tid=2069)

plz share ur experience, Pracs, Azeem, Bowman,etc - Ehrar_ACMA - 05-29-2005

Dear Members Salam

Special attention of Pracs, Azeem, Bowman, Goodman, S.M.Raza, Derivatives… Mr Whaapaa etc…

As you know CISA exams are held now twice in a year in Pakistan. i.e. June & Dec. That’s y I ve planned to appear in Dec 2005 CISA exams.

I have read all the past post approx & could not get specific answers……….

Here I would like to know your personal experience about CISA exams……
That may include………..level of difficulty in the paper, coverage from review manual , coverage from CDs., I heard some time questions are repeated, should I do one year CD or two or three years CDs ……….

Is there any relevant & help full material other then review manual & CD …..

Is any body has 2005 CD or who want to share the cost of CD with me…….

By sharing your experience here, I may prepare my self better in short time for Dc 2005 Exams…….

y I veplanned to appear in Dec 2005 CISA exams..

Kh. Ehrar Ul Hasan
APA,ACMA,CIA(Usa),MA(Eco),CIMA(Inter),IBP-Stage-I & II (Only Sky is the limit.$$$.....)

- Goodman - 06-01-2005

Dear Ehrar_ACMA

I dont know anything about CISA qualification but I believe other members know lot more then I do and they will help you.

- Bowman - 06-01-2005

Dear Ehrar...

I guess that the best person to guide you will either be Guybrush (he is CISA certified) or Usman Zubair.

People do say that the Review Manual is usually enough.

My advice is to go through all MCQ Cds you can lay your hand on..... the more exposure and practice you do, it will be easier for you during those 4 hours.... afterall whatz there to lose

Good luck

- Ehrar_ACMA - 06-02-2005

Dear Goodman & Bowman

Thanks...Where are Usman Zubair & Guy brush......?

I think Mr Derivative (DT) is also CISA certified....

Where are u DT ? Do write some thing here....

I would like to share their experience............

Regards

Kh. Ehrar Ul Hasan
APA,ACMA,CIA(Usa),MA(Eco),CIMA(Inter),IBP-Stage-I & II (Only Sky is the limit.$$$.....)

- derivativetrader - 06-02-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

I think Mr Derivative (DT) is also CISA certified....

Where are u DT ? Do write some thing here....

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No, I'm not a CISA qualified and probably the last person to know anything about this certification.

Sorry brother!

DT

- Azeem Shah Khan - 06-02-2005

Sorry Ehrar, dont have much info about CISA, I can google it out for you if you want.

Regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 06-03-2005

DEAR EHRAR BHAI

Though, not much know about CISA qualification but I am cent percent sure that your KEY is on the hand of GUYBRUSH....So The 'G' Man is the KEY MAN ..... Hopefuly that we will see Guybrush soon on the board.

ASIF ALI

- Ehrar_ACMA - 06-05-2005

Thank u very much Mr wahpaaaa, DT & ASK

Now i have to wait for gur brush ..I will request him to give me email ID so that i could contact guybrush when ever i feel any problem or question

Regards

Kh. Ehrar Ul Hasan