Accountancy Forum
Career choosing problem - ACCA, Mcs, Msc Physics - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Career choosing problem - ACCA, Mcs, Msc Physics (/showthread.php?tid=2079)

Pages: 1 2

Career choosing problem - ACCA, Mcs, Msc Physics - shawn_pk - 06-03-2005

<b>Salam Frendz</b>
Dear Frendz i m just free from my BSc exams and my subject was MATH,Physics,Computer.Now i just confuse abt choozing the right destination for me.I do not make any decision that wat to do in future?I have no proper idea that wat should i adopt?Wat is better for me?
So Guyz there are 2 or 3 options for me so u all give me right advice so that i must go on the right track and get success
<font color="red"><font size="4"><b>1) MCS
2) ACCA
3)MSc physics</b></font id="size4"></font id="red">
I m more intrested in computer and also in ACCA coz they both have bright scope and now the main problem is wat i choz?
Also the UNiversity or insituation problem that where i do this?
So plz give me some brief description abt the total DUEs of ACCA and abt the Course schedual.Also want to know abt MCS scope and Course outline.
Well plz give Reply s soon s possible i m waiting ur reply and Thanful to u all
Allah Hafiz

- emmar9 - 06-05-2005

i think with any career you choose, you will have to work as hard as you can. Most of them are as demanding as the next. The question is which one do you want to do. What will make you happy!!!
If you are not happy in your job then whats the point!!!

Emma Walker

- maani - 06-05-2005

Walaikum Salam,
The only scope of M.Sc(Physics) is teaching career, if u are interested in a teaching career then proceed further with Physics.
MCS, I think is not a rewarding degree unless u get it from a good institute.
ACCA is the best choice amongst the three that u mentioned above.It is rewarding almost worldwide.
So don't hesitate and think seriously about accountancy.

Ace

- shawn_pk - 06-06-2005

Well Thank u V.much Frendz but i also asked abt that if i choz ACCA then which insituation is BEST for me as i do this from LAhore or IslamaBad and i also want to know abt the ACCA course Details so if any1 know abt ACCA and also doing this then plz give me informations abt ACCA.I mean when its smester start and which institute is BEST EVER in PAKISTAN.How much dues it take and duration + Smesters.
ThaX

- naam_thegreat - 06-10-2005

Salaam Friendz,
I am a newcomer in this forum. I have done my BCS(2 years- unrecognized degree) from a pivate university and did my post graduate diploma from MST( ministry of science and technology) now i am looking forward to PIPFA plus I have a bachelors degree from a recognized university with subjects of economics,marketing management,auditing,banking and finance etc. Do u people think that its a wise decision to change my career and how much reputable is PIPFA i mean after completing courses of PIPFA where do i stand in ACCOUNTING PROFESSION?

- maani - 06-14-2005

Hi, Shawn you can do ACCA in 2.5 years if you pass the exams without inervals, exams held twice a year in Dec. and June. For details of syllabus etc. visit www.accaglobal.com
Skans is the best for ACCA in Lahore.

Ace

- naam_thegreat - 08-22-2005

I think u should go for MCS!

~O~N~E~

- btagar77 - 06-03-2006

Assalam-o-Allaikum brother,
Don't worry about Physics. After getting 1st class - at least -you can apply as a senior scientist or fellow for Pak inst of Engg and Appl sciences (PIEAS), SUPARCO, PIA, Telecomm, and do PhD. But remember Physics is charming when you are intuitive, philosophical and can quest the universe.
MCS will be good if u r interested in programming - its job market is not good in Pakistan. If u r interested in IT then do MBA+IT (a challenging and rewarding job).
ACCA's have still to make position in Pakistan say 5-7 years.

But remember, you have to decide.
What was your favourite subject during BCS.

decision is yours.
Best of luck!
Assalam-o-Allaikum
Btagar77

- capricorn_me - 06-04-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by btagar77</i>
<br />Assalam-o-Allaikum brother,
Don't worry about Physics. After getting 1st class - at least -you can apply as a senior scientist or fellow for Pak inst of Engg and Appl sciences (PIEAS), SUPARCO, PIA, Telecomm, and do PhD. But remember Physics is charming when you are intuitive, philosophical and can quest the universe.
MCS will be good if u r interested in programming - its job market is not good in Pakistan. If u r interested in IT then do MBA+IT (a challenging and rewarding job).

decision is yours.
Best of luck!
Assalam-o-Allaikum
Btagar77
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Mr. btagar
r u ok. to whom u r talking.
my friend this disucion ha'ben closed for more then 1 year

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by btagar77</i>
<br />Assalam-o-Allaikum brother,

decision is yours.
Best of luck!
Assalam-o-Allaikum
Btagar77
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

sir btagar
this disscuison has been closed for more then 1 year
)
first check the date , and then reply.
okz
)

- rajafazi - 06-04-2006

salam friends
i wanna do ca plz help me main kiss country say karoan jiss ki ziada importance ho

ap khan rehtey ho???
where u r living now?

- btagar77 - 06-04-2006

Assalam-o-Allaikum brothers,
Agar saal ghuzar chuckcka hai to aap kia kar rahe hain yahan par.
Help is help - I just advised. Now depends upon who is receiving and getting benefits.
Don't mind. Just be friendly.
Assalam-o-Allaikum
btagar77

- shukla - 06-04-2006

patah nahi

- ausmanpk2001 - 06-07-2006

kia nahin pata?