Accountancy Forum
FSC Student needs your help and suggestions...PLZ! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FSC Student needs your help and suggestions...PLZ! (/showthread.php?tid=2087)

Pages: 1 2

FSC Student needs your help and suggestions...PLZ! - Saadanwar - 06-05-2005

Hi,
Iam new here.Its a great FORUM.Very informative and helpfull.Iam a FSC Pre Engineering Student.Iam about to complete my FSC.I want to do CA,but everyone says me that i cant do it.Its very difficult.And I dont know what todo.Plz giude me and tell me cant a FSC pre engineering student can pass CA.
I got 706 Marks in Matric.And i will soon tell my FSC marks when my result will coem out.I like Maths a lot.I only Dislike Arts subjects.Plz guide me.i need ur sugesstions.And Tell me is CA really difficult that only very few pass it.

- Saadanwar - 06-05-2005

I like english a loot. Bcoz i have done 0-level till 7 class.And iam in faisalabad.. But I can goto ISD too for SKANS.I only dont like Pakstudies and urdu.Bcoz my urdu i very weak bcoz of 0-level.

- Saadanwar - 06-05-2005

And one more thing i havnt read economics, stats,accounting(financial and cost),auditing , taxation, till now.. But can i cover myself in CA?

- Nauman - 06-05-2005

Saadanwar dont worry about what you have done or not, CA is about conceptual studies and if you gather concepts you do well, its no rocket science, just need determination and concentration also if you want to join CA you must be prepared to face failiures as even people with 850+ marks in FSc sometimes struggle just dont lose focus, as far as your FSc marks and Matric marks are concerned in my experience they only matter as far as PPT exemption is concerned, I have a friend who got 650 marks in FSc and right now he is in module C with me (passed A and B in first attempt) where as I have seen people with 800+ marks still stuck at A and B. Also alot of students are ones who are studying these subjects for the first time, 80 percent come from Medical or pre-engineering background.

Regards
Nauman-ul-Haq

- Saadanwar - 06-05-2005

thanka a lot Nauman for the reply.
Anyother sugesstions plz?

- FAK - 06-06-2005

I think if u are good in maths u should go for actuarial science

Regards

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

- Saadanwar - 06-06-2005

Hi,
My problem is that.I dont know that should i get admission in CA or not.Iam too much confused bcoz, when i tell my any friend that iam planning todo CA they say that Its very hard to complete CA.
So plz Can some tell me Who his doing or has done CA about the truth.

1) How is the study of CA if u r a FSC student and u dont know any thing about subjects like taxation or others?
2) How much time does it takes by an average student to complete CA?
3) What are the JOB opertunities of CA if i go to other countries like Austrailia e.t.c

- Sohail_A - 06-06-2005

Dear Saadanwar,
First you've to clear that no matter you did F.Sc. or I.Com. or A Level. but your determination and hardwork does matter.
I personally know some fellows who did F.Sc.(Pre Eng or Med) and their study knowledge is much more vast than others who've commerece or acountancy background.
For jobs in Pakistan I recomend CA and for other counteries I think ACCA or CIMA is a good choice.
G O O D L U C K

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible

- tooogoood - 06-07-2005

hi every1 .
ACCA ke liye graduate hona necessary hai . aftr fsc , wat qualifications to go for? and wat abt SKANZ mairi bat hoi thi institute main they were saying ke classes will start from end of july september main fsc ka result aaeyga tuo they will take PPT from those students who failed to gain 60 percent in inter. jo PPT clear karay ga wo classes le ga .
it would be difficult MODULES bhi study karo aur PPT ki preparation bhi karo .
wat do u think?

- tooogoood - 06-08-2005

MSER kia hota hai

- turithegreat - 06-09-2005

dear brother Saadanwar C.A is the best and you can do it with the help of hard working.nothing is impossible....................

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>

- Saadanwar - 06-11-2005

guyz.. u have confused me to choose ACCA or CA ( .My question is that-
Does in the middle east countries Pakistani CA's are accepted?

- Nauman - 06-11-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sam</i>
<br />Oh bhai ACCA karo, these days ACCA is the best choice. If u dont believe this ask any CA which is better.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You gotto be kidding me, ACCA is nothing more than a diploma, people who cannot to do CA go for ACCA.

Regards
Nauman-ul-Haq

- tooogoood - 06-11-2005

ACCA diploma hai??????????????????????
i thought its a degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mainnay tuo BCOM karna hai us ke sochtay hain ke kia karain

- turithegreat - 06-13-2005

yes brother Pakistani C.A is accepted in all over the world and have very very good jobs, yaar ACCA have no scope in Pakistan C.A is the best

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>