Accountancy Forum
Overseas Pakistani.... Proud to be a Pakistani - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Overseas Pakistani.... Proud to be a Pakistani (/showthread.php?tid=2109)

Pages: 1 2

Overseas Pakistani.... Proud to be a Pakistani - taabi - 06-12-2005

[?]<b></b><font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS">

Where there is a will there is a way

- taabi - 06-12-2005

When we are in Pakistan we do not feel any problem being Pakistani... But when we are outside Pakistan we really feel proud to be Pakistani when we compare ourself with other nations like indians/Bangladesh/philpinos
The only thing what we need being a Pakistani is more education + a good government support. Believe we Pakistani are much much much better then other nations in every way of life.... But only need to get outself more educated and new generation who are educated and dare to accept challenges of life outside pakistan they should POP-UP.

- Sahar_M - 06-13-2005

hmm.. well dont mind me asking , per wht was the point of this topic ???? ,
wasay , apart frm tht , doing wht in dxb??.

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]

- taabi - 06-13-2005

The point of this topic is to inform Brains of Pakistan (CA,Accountants) to think about working in Dubai or just to take a step for bring Pakistani nation ahead from other nations.
Believe me i have seen books of accounts and My God!! it is one of the hard work they are doing in their life becoming CA/Accountants etc etc.

Remember First we are Muslims then Pakistani and then others... but Being Muslim will help on Judgement day, and being Pakistani will make our life NOW...

- Sahar_M - 06-13-2005

hmm... i think u hv been really irritated by ""mullus"" , koi baat nahi whts the fun of being in dxb n not being arnd mullus [D]

<b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..............FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them ( .</b>
[Wink]

- Hashim - 06-13-2005

Salam!
Taabi i've been abroad too and used to go there annually..i agree with u there is nothing like pakistan in this world..Abroad is the place where we just live and our own country is the place where we enjoy..It is not just Mullus but an atmosphere not in accordance with our own likings and feelings

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. HASHI .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»

- taabi - 06-14-2005

I hate mullas, All of them are fake, liers and hypos. Just be honest to yourself and thats all the whole world is yours..... Dubai is near to Pakistan just 1 hour 45min flight. You are near to home but it is a well developed state. Here indians they came with good education but ) they are doing doing job that no one even in Pakistan will do such job.
Proud to be Pakistani and we have more respects then of indians or other nations....

- Hashim - 06-14-2005

SALAM!
there does not seem to be any problem in accusing mullas for what they have done with our islams,,the damages which they have caused to islam is not more than that caused by non-muslims..mullas are the one which split us into four or more than four segments..These are only the Auliya Krams which better served and spread the islam in this sub continent..can u give me even one example that a mulla inspired only one non-muslim these were the the Auliya Krams who made thousands of non-muslim muslim in one sight (with the will of GOD)..Donot use the word mulla for those who served the Islam

- taabi - 06-14-2005

Ps the topic is not about Mullas or Molvis.... Its about Pakistan and Pakistani people who are identity outside Pakistan

- Sahar_M - 06-14-2005

taabi i wanst talking abt mullas , i was talking abt MULLUS i.e. indians , malabari. k .

n as for the mullas. u shldnt be accusing mullas , wht do u know of mullas ???. u cant judge all the mullas by a few illerate ones tht exist in our society. n even thoses u shldnt critise them cos how knows they might be contributing to the fullest. ,
if u hv been to uae , find the time to meet some highly qualified mullas , phds n all. they will help u to change ur thinking,. even in pk i hv herd of many highly educated ppl jo tableeq keraty han so ........... END. think of the rest ur self.

acha now getting bk to pakis abroad , well i hv also been abroad for 3 yrs in dxb , just came bk. so ............... hmmmmmmmmmmm ..................h,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......... wht do u wanan exactly discuss. ????????????????///

<b>
[Wink]

- ehson - 06-14-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by taabi</i>
<br />I hate mullas, All of them are fake, liers and hypos.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Dear freind I'd say that only Allah (swt) knows who is fake and who is not. So it would be little harsh to say "all" of them belong to the same catagory, as you might be unaware of who they actually are.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by taabi</i>
<br />Just be honest to yourself and thats all the whole world is yours.....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">thankyou for such a nice adivce ).

<br />Dubai is near to Pakistan just 1 hour 45min flight. You are near to home but it is a well developed state. Here indians they came with good education but ) they are doing doing job that no one even in Pakistan will do such job.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I see a problem with Pakistani lot that they are extreemly status concious. Indians who are "better" educated do not mind starting of in a firm as a janitor. May be becuase they believe if they can get into an organization they'd prove them selves and would eventually be at a reputable place. I've heared of many examples.

<br />Proud to be Pakistani and we have more respects then of indians or other nations....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> ), I've been abroad and what you ahve said in this statement might not be true. You pass judgemental remarks, I'd never do that.

- ehson - 06-14-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sam</i>
<br />They are the one who make the Salat of the dead . They are the one who offer Nikah arrangement for us.And please dont forget that they dont live in the kind of luxuries like we do.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
with all due respect brother I think the duties like leading the salat for the dead or the nikkah dont have to be performed by them. Why they do it? it is another story. So I think this has nothing to do with the respect that they should get.

<br />They get nothing out of it , they are doing it for the sake of Islam ,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I see tabi touching one extreem and you touching the other. You see there are some people who might not be as you say they are. They might put the materialistic world more prior than the other. You see in our community ther are example of all sorts of people so lets be practicle and moderate.

<br />....by saying things like this you will be accounted on the judgement day ,...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Brother Allah (swt) knows better who would be accounted for what. Let us leave that matter to him and pray that Allah(swt) would have his mercy on all of the Muslims. If I may say some more on this point, you see Prophet Muhammad (s) was beaten by the non Muslims when he was preaching but he never said anything like "Allah (swt) would hold you accoutnable for this and for that". So using the most perfet man in the world as an example I think we should point out other and pray from Allah (swt) to have his mercey, blessings on that person. So suppose even if tabi was wrong, you should have been more kind.

<br />I have seen myself and i have been sitting with many pious people .I have seen both of the worlds , they are the guide for us because they know Islam.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">You see, again you must have had your experiance with very pious people but that does not mean every one who says I'm a scholar is actually pious. I've personally seen some black sheeps as well. So as said earlier, our community has both good and the bad scholars.

<br />But we are the ones we dont wanna know Islam because we want to spend our lives in Gunahs and we deny the day of the Judgement.Please takecare next time when you say wrong things about Real People of the Islam.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I think you should be little bit carefull as well, becuase you are also touching the exteem. ).

- ehson - 06-14-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Hashim</i>
<br />SALAM!
there does not seem to be any problem in accusing mullas for what they have done with our islams,,the damages which they have caused to islam is not more than that caused by non-muslims..mullas are the one which split us into four or more than four segments..These are only the Auliya Krams which better served and spread the islam in this sub continent..can u give me even one example that a mulla inspired only one non-muslim these were the the Auliya Krams who made thousands of non-muslim muslim in one sight (with the will of GOD)..Donot use the word mulla for those who served the Islam

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Define mullah, please

- Sahar_M - 06-15-2005

Mulla(H)= molvie
mullu= indian , originaly generated frm the word malabari, i.e. a state in india.

<b>
[Wink]

- taabi - 06-19-2005

I am sorry for all this mis-understanding going on here.. I don't mean all mullas i means mullas like qazi, molvi fazlulrehman kind of people... qazi's son is studying/living in usa and he is always against usa P
rest you know about molvi fazlulrehman he have 2 4x4 full of guards to protect him.. remember Allah wala bunda never afraid of Shadaat... See moulana masood (the one who came back from india by Mujaheen's attempt.. he is the man of war real mujahid..
all i want to say is just simple... i love Pakistan and i am proud to be Pakistani and i hate it when i see anything against Pakistan or anyone trying to be patroitic and they are fakes.. Out country is a great country and the only thing we need in Pakistan is people like You who are very well educated and who can bring Pakistan forward from other nations... just 1 has to try...
Altaf hussain was nothing he was a student and now look at him... but he is not honest to pakistan and if he was honest to Pakistan then he was the great leader after bhutto...
such a good leader but wasted....