Accountancy Forum
Menace of Child Labor - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Menace of Child Labor (/showthread.php?tid=2114)

Menace of Child Labor - Anusha - 06-14-2005

Child labour is an abuse. In Pakistan, the condition of children are very poor.We often see small kids of age 7 to 16 are usually working in factories and hotels.In the end of the day they get less money,which lead them to adopt wrong ways such as ,few of them start selling their bodies.Hunger makes them to follow the wrong path.Perhaps ,in this busy life nobody has time to look in the hopeless eyes of these children. Everybody ignored their desires.Due to poverty some of the parents ,even sell their kids.In short, there is no proper system for their education + medical facilities + no proper food + homeless =no good future & desperate situation.
So what are the suggestions u ppl think that government should take to get rid of this problem.

Anusha Rafique

- naam_thegreat - 06-14-2005

I guess there is abuse everywhere in pakistan if ur rich ur free from abuse but if ur middle class or poor than ur faith is only abuse....

~O~N~E~

- Annie - 06-15-2005

HERE i must say, the real cause of child labour is our govt and international countries , who effect the foreign trade.If the children got good earning of there work then the condition can be improved.But so called UNO and other big insitiutes put sanctions over goods made my using child labor,These acts don't reduced the child lahor but make their condition more miseriable.So, if even we pay them, their due earnings ,we can help them out from this poor condition.And govt just make the govt schools in two shifts ,so such children got education in evening shifts.

Annie

- ehson - 06-15-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anusha</i>
<br />Child labour is an abuse. In Pakistan, the condition of children are very poor.We often see small kids of age 7 to 16 are usually working in factories and hotels.In the end of the day they get less money,which lead them to adopt wrong ways such as ,few of them start selling their bodies.Hunger makes them to follow the wrong path.Perhaps ,in this busy life nobody has time to look in the hopeless eyes of these children. Everybody ignored their desires.Due to poverty some of the parents ,even sell their kids.In short, there is no proper system for their education + medical facilities + no proper food + homeless =no good future & desperate situation.
So what are the suggestions u ppl think that government should take to get rid of this problem.

Anusha Rafique
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Adopt the Islamic way of ruling the country. i.e. Khilafa

- Anusha - 06-17-2005

Thanks for answering me sam,naam ,annie and ehson.
Atleast ppl have some sense how to resolve that problem.
But, the ppl in our govt.havent any sense.Thats why this problem is still there .But the fact is that this problem is not going to solve until Pakistan ,become a true Islamic Welfare state.

Anusha Rafique

- naam_thegreat - 06-17-2005

but even than the problem will remain coz agar burai nahi hoti tu achai bhi nahi hoti Allah nay kisi ko barabar nahi banaya.

~O~N~E~

- ehson - 06-17-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by naam_thegreat</i>
<br />but even than the problem will remain coz agar burai nahi hoti tu achai bhi nahi hoti Allah nay kisi ko barabar nahi banaya.

~O~N~E~
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You've used a strange philosophy to support your argument gentleman.

- naam_thegreat - 06-18-2005

yeh but thats what i believe.

~O~N~E~