Accountancy Forum
Should FSC/ Medical to plunge in CA? Plz advise - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Should FSC/ Medical to plunge in CA? Plz advise (/showthread.php?tid=2134)

Should FSC/ Medical to plunge in CA? Plz advise - muhammad zaid - 06-17-2005

hi, my name is zaid and i am an fsc pre-medical student and secured 421 marks in part 1, and have taken the exams of part 2,

i am intrested in CA or the thing like that, plz send me informtions about ca, is it too difficult to do,

in which institute it should do?
its semesters? and someone had told me that pipfa will less your a whole year of CA, should i do pipfa ?

- Shahbaz - 06-17-2005

AoA
muhammad zaid.. bro goto http//www.icap.org.pk
n surf the whole website.. u'll find each n every info. there .. aur jahan tak mushkil ki baat hai to bhaijaan doctor banna bhi mushkil hai... CA karna bhi mushkil... sirf ghar pe beth k tv dekhna aur Pakistan ko galiyan dena aasaan hai ) .. ab ye aap pe hai k aap kia karna chahtay ho )... thnks ) Allah hafiz

Beleive Da Hype !!!

- ahmed - 06-18-2005

hello zaid............when tje goin gets tugh the tugh gets goin......so rite they say.........look zaid nothing in this world and i repeate nothing is impossible.............things r dissficult but had they b not how would we learn to cope wid difficulties...........
1)pre medical sudents can do C.A thy hav done it in pass they r doin it ...........and they will cont to do so....i hav frinds who r doin quite gr8 (mod b student i am)

2)for information regardin ca wat mr.shahbaz say is very true go to icap.org.pk and u will hell lot

3)for raet send ur city

u never know

- heavenspk - 06-18-2005

Dera Brother,

1) For information about CA go to the mentioned website

2) For PIPFA, If your ultimate goal is ca THEN dont go for PIPFA it will do nothing just to take your time and prolong the period.

3) Which school is best i think in the professional studies you have to work yourself and explore the dimensions. You have to consult diversity of books.

4) Is CA difficult Yes it is but not impossible. You have scored good marks in FSc WHICH show that you are a brilliant guy and posses the required potentioal I WARMLY WELCOME YOU TO THE PROFESSION OF OPPORTUNITIES, WEALTH and CHALLANGES

Kamran Abbas
RIAZ AHMAD AND COMPANY
Chartered Accountants
Islamabad

Kamran Abbas

- muhammad zaid - 06-18-2005

thank you very much you
all guys,

well, thanks you all

somebody had advised me to do it from lahore
and other 2 do it from karachi,,,,,

plz tell me ,,,

institution standards ,,my mean which istitute would
be best for me
as you know that i didnt do b.com ( have b.com and ca subjects some similarity???) is it the thing to worry[8)]???
actually i am worried about that
an fsc /bio man can grasp it (may it would not some
tom & jerry play )

some told me that after b.com you can reduce its
\ (ca) one year,,,, some said that pipfa will reduce
two years of ca,, i am puzzled about its duration ......

thanks for giving me website www.icap.org.pk thanks for it

zaid

- maani - 06-19-2005

Hi,
You cannot reduce one year of CA by doing B.Com first, instead you will increase 1 year.Because CA will take 6 years if you start it in the coming September. The second option of doing B.Com first will take 2 years for B.Com and then 5 years for CA.

I am also not in favour of B.Com, though it has some similar subjects as that of CA but the study pattern and examination systems of CA and B.Com are totally different. B.Com requires very limited and specific studies and CA requires otherwise.

In making decision whether to join CA or not, just check your mathematical skills, if know the basics like equations, percentage, proportions and ratios etc. then you have the apptitude to get through it.

If you are in Lahore then choose from PAC or SKANS...both are good but dont make yourself dependent on the teachers, just think about it like a self study programme.

Ace