Accountancy Forum
REPEAT: I WANT TO GO UK FOR ACCA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: REPEAT: I WANT TO GO UK FOR ACCA (/showthread.php?tid=2157)

REPEAT: I WANT TO GO UK FOR ACCA - MEMON - 06-23-2005

HELLO FRIENDZ.IM SHOAIB MEMON FROM KARACHI.I WANT TO GO UK FOR ACCA.I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH COST IT WILL TAKE.i read all the polices.
but i want to know all A TO Z TO GO ABROAD .SO PLZ IF ANYONE MEMBER WHOZ NOW IN UK RIGHT NOW FROM PAKISTAN SO PLZ EMAIL ME AT
SILVER_MSA@HOTMAIL.COM
OR
SHOAIB19852004@YAHOO.COM.
Q.1HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO GO UK FOR ACCA?
Q.2 WHAT WILL BE THE DURATION OF VISA|?
Q.3 WILL I HVE TO GO FIRST FOR ILETS?

KUTIYANA

- sajjad_dar2000 - 06-23-2005

First advice…don’t come to UK for ACCA, life is very tough here you have to manage everything as your own (cooking food, washing clothes, cleaning rooms etc) and nowadays it is very hard to get job over here.

Uggar bahoot shook hai UK anay k to phir neechay hain ap k sawaloon k jawaab

1) about £10,000 per years (RS 1100000)
2) one year and extension until u complete ur ACCA
3) YES…will be plus point to get the visa

If you need full advice than I can give you the address of one firm who provide service for student visa. They will charge you About 60,000 Pakistani rupees.

- MEMON - 06-24-2005

<font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="black"></font id="black">YAR THNX FOR REPLY .MUJHEY US KA ADDRESS AUR PHONE NO. DEDO.
AND PLZ TELL ME IN DETAIL THAT WAHAN PER REHNEY KA KHARCA ,KHANA PEENA,AUR LIFE KAISI HAI ,JOB wagaira.AUR HAAN KIA ACCA PART 1 YAH PHIR 2 KAI BAAD BHI ARTICLESHIP KAI LIYE AS A TRAINEE JOB NAHIN MILTI.

Q.1 RENT OF HOUSE AND LIVING EXPENSES.FOOD ETC.
Q.2 BEST AND TOP UNIVERSITY FOR ACCA IN UK.
Q.3 HOW ABOUT WORK PERMIT?
EVERYTHING YAR

KUTIYANA

- sajjad_dar2000 - 06-24-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MEMON</i>
<br /><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="black"></font id="black">YAR THNX FOR REPLY .MUJHEY US KA ADDRESS AUR PHONE NO. DEDO.
AND PLZ TELL ME IN DETAIL THAT WAHAN PER REHNEY KA KHARCA ,KHANA PEENA,AUR LIFE KAISI HAI ,JOB wagaira.AUR HAAN KIA ACCA PART 1 YAH PHIR 2 KAI BAAD BHI ARTICLESHIP KAI LIYE AS A TRAINEE JOB NAHIN MILTI.

Q.1 RENT OF HOUSE AND LIVING EXPENSES.FOOD ETC.
Q.2 BEST AND TOP UNIVERSITY FOR ACCA IN UK.
Q.3 HOW ABOUT WORK PERMIT?
EVERYTHING YAR

KUTIYANA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

1) Rent per week.......share room £40
Rent per week.......single room £65 to 80 (depend on room size)

2) There are two top private institutes for ACCA in UK
i) BPP Professional Education
ii)FTC (Financial Training company), i would recommend you to go for FTC, I am also studying at FTC.

iii) if you have an employer who apply work permit for you than work permit will be a piece of cake otherwise it is hard to get WP

Roughly it would cost you £10,000 per year for ACCA fees and living expenditure (rent, food etc)

as for as student visa consultancy firm is concern, I would give you a call to let you know all about it.

Again I would advice you to stay in Pakistan and complete your ACCA over there or complete ACCA part one and two in Pakistan and complete your part three here in UK.

Sajjad Dar

- ehson - 06-24-2005

go to ACCA's website i'm sure you'd find the relavant info there.

- MEMON - 06-25-2005

WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH SAJJAD BHAI.I ALSO DECIDED TO FIRST COMPLETE PART 1 AND 2 IN PAKISTAN .AND PART 3 OF ACCA IN UK.YOUR ADVICE IS SAME AS I THINKED BEFORE.WELL INSHALLAH I WILL ALSO CAME TO UK FOR PART 3 OF ACCA.BUT I MUST ASK ONE QUESTION IN MY MIND.
Q.1 KIA ARTICLESHIP ACCA KI HUM START KERSAKTEY HAIN?
Q.2 KIA WAHAN WORK PERMIT COMPANY KI TARAF SAI APPLICATION DAI KER MILJAATI HAI?
EASILY
Q.HOWS UR LIFE AND EXPERINCE IN UK ?
Q.HOW ABOUT TEACHERS ,IS THERE ANY PAKISTANI TEACHER?
TELL ME YOUR LITTLE EXPERINCE IN UK SO ILL BE THNKFULTO YOU..
ALLAHAFIZ.

KUTIYANA

- Azeem Shah Khan - 06-25-2005

Just answered your queries in "Career"

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

- turithegreat - 06-30-2005

Dear sajjad_dar2000 can i ask a question from you that how many pay for ACCA in U.K and can an ACCA holder gets much pay from M.B.B.S Doctor.........please give me the answer i shall wait for your answer

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>

- turithegreat - 07-06-2005

is there any one of U.K who give me the answer

- Goodman - 07-07-2005

Your question is not quite clear, probably thats why nobody replied.

ACCA affiliat get around 11000 - 15000 in small and medium sized firms.
ACCA qualfied (upto three years public practice experience) get around 18000 - 25000 in small and medium sized firms.

ACCA qualifed (over three years) get around 30000+

Now doctor bit is not clear. If you are asking to compare MBBA salary with ACCA qualifed. There is no match between the two. Even junior doctor get started at a package of around £40,000 - 50000 (thats with zero experience). Doctor with Foundation programe (two years experience) can proceed to be a consultant and then you are looking an annual earning of quarter million pounds (salary £120,000 + Private practice income assumed at £130,000, which is normal)

Hope its not too much of a disappointment for my accountant friends

- turithegreat - 07-14-2005

thanks for reply