Accountancy Forum
PPT schedule and procedure please? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: PPT schedule and procedure please? (/showthread.php?tid=2190)

Pages: 1 2

PPT schedule and procedure please? - turithegreat - 06-30-2005

salam all of you,one of my friend who got only 56% marks in Fsc from Federal Board,please any one can tell me that when will the PPT test held,please tell me the confirm dates,and what are the procedure for PPT,please i shall wait for your quick answers

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>

- turithegreat - 06-30-2005

please yaar some one answer me

- zeba - 07-01-2005

hi,
Pre-entry Proficiency Test (PPT)
Pre-entry Proficiency test is a common test for both graduates and non-graduates wishing to enter CA stream in Pakistan. SKANS is a popular institution for the students who wish to pass the PPT. One month classes are scheduled quarterly and each session starts just one month before the test date.
The test is conducted quarterly by ICAP and consists of two parts. The duration of the test is 2 hours and it comprises the following sections

Section I English (Vocabulary & Grammar)
20 Marks
Essay Writing 20 Marks
Letter Writing 10 Marks
Section II Arithmetic & Logic
20 Marks
Section III General Knowledge 20 Marks

Eligibility

Graduates ( 2nd Division and Below) and Postgraduates( 2nd Division and Below) from universities recognised by UGC
Non Graduates (with at least 45% marks in Intermediate or 2 Passes at A Level in grades A to E)
Candidates are allowed to appear in PPT on awaiting result basis
Exemptions from PPT

The graduates and candidates holding HSC Certificate (At least 60 % Marks)
A Levels candidates with two C grades
The candidates holding recognised professional or master degree

- Mahtab - 07-02-2005

AOA

For Confirm Dates of PPT Please Visit

http//www.icap.org.pk/Examination/ESCH.htm

Regards

Mahtab

- turithegreat - 07-02-2005

thanks

- turithegreat - 07-02-2005

i want to ask a question from all of you.For entering in to the C.A we shall must get 60% marks,now tell me that a student who is in the Federal Board,and you all people know that Federal board is one of the strick and hard one board in Pakistan,and in the other side the Peshawer board and kohat board and multan board e.t.c is one of the easy board and simple board in Pakistan and the students of these board get very good marks and the students of federal board get less marks.now a student of Federal Board who got the the marks below 60% can not enter in the C.A,and the student of the other boards can enter easily in C.A.

KIYA YEAH FEDERAL BOARD WALOOOO KHAY SAATH INSAAF HAI...........

now what are the advantages of federal board, i think nothing????????????????

now i think it is important that ICAP must reduce the Percentage(%) for Federal Board students for entering in C.A OR reduce the PPT for Federal board students.........

what are you people say............

give me the answer please???????????

- turithegreat - 07-03-2005

please yaar give me the answers

- zeba - 07-22-2005

ye to aap ICAP waloo se he poochain......

- Ali Akbar - 07-22-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />i want to ask a question from all of you.For entering in to the C.A we shall must get 60% marks,now tell me that a student who is in the Federal Board,and you all people know that Federal board is one of the strick and hard one board in Pakistan,and in the other side the Peshawer board and kohat board and multan board e.t.c is one of the easy board and simple board in Pakistan and the students of these board get very good marks and the students of federal board get less marks.now a student of Federal Board who got the the marks below 60% can not enter in the C.A,and the student of the other boards can enter easily in C.A.

now i think it is important that ICAP must reduce the Percentage(%) for Federal Board students for entering in C.A OR reduce the PPT for Federal board students.........

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

ur question is quite rediculous.

I think that ICAP should eliminate this exemption policy of PPT, bcz I hve seen those who could'nt get admission in any other stream comes to CA, and ultimate result is ............Is this the standard of CA? The ICAP should pick cream from colleges and not the failures in the entry tests of other institutes.

ICAPians, the unparalleled.

- Ali Akbar - 07-22-2005

Firstly look at ur english grammer!!!! one cannot expect this english from the student of Chartered Accountancy!!!!! there is room for improvement in the induction system of ICAP.

- Ali Akbar - 07-26-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />i want to ask a question from all of you.For entering in to the C.A we shall must get 60% marks,now tell me that a student who is in the Federal Board,and you all people know that Federal board is one of the strick and hard one board in Pakistan,and in the other side the Peshawer board and kohat board and multan board e.t.c is one of the easy board and simple board in Pakistan and the students of these board get very good marks and the students of federal board get less marks.now a student of Federal Board who got the the marks below 60% can not enter in the C.A,and the student of the other boards can enter easily in C.A.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Morover. If a person cannot secure a 60% marks in federal board, how can u expect the he will satsify the examiners of ICAP (exceptions r always there). ICAP koy khala ka ghar hai?

ICAPians, the unparalleled.

- turithegreat - 07-28-2005

yaar ali akbar phir bhi Kohat board walay C.A maay addmission laay laithay hai..............................

- turithegreat - 07-28-2005

Kohat aur Peshawer board students get addmission in C.A very easily..................Pakistan kha poora system hi kharab hai thoooo ICAP waly bhi Pakistani hai naa.............Do not mind akbar bhai

- shahzad - 07-29-2005

i m totally disagree with truiththegreat that examinationz under federal board are tough and students get less marks,, as record showed again that a student of federal borad got 1003 marks in fsc(non medical),, in other boards u cant expect marks above 900.
i myself was the student of paf college rafique.and i found federal board the most easiest board to clear and get good marks

- turithegreat - 08-11-2005

thanks all of you for reply