Accountancy Forum
how to study for CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: how to study for CA (/showthread.php?tid=2256)

how to study for CA - zainahmed - 07-21-2005

hi everyone
i am doing my CA and iam in module "A" so any one can tell me how to study i.e what are the guide lines for studing cause i am very much nervous how to do it cause its looks difficult
thnks
bye

- kabi2005 - 07-22-2005

sohab mushtaq (gold medlist)and now a qulified CA said in her interview that she study to the extent that she can't do more then that .

kbai

- Ali Akbar - 07-22-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zainahmed</i>
<br />hi everyone
i am doing my CA and iam in module "A" so any one can tell me how to study i.e what are the guide lines for studing cause i am very much nervous how to do it cause its looks difficult
thnks
bye

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

AoA

Studydz, studyz and studyzzzzz.......

- zainahmed - 07-22-2005

hi
you guys are making me nervous [?] come on help me
bye

- Salman Muslim - 07-23-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zainahmed</i>
<br />hi everyone
thnks
bye

AoA

Studydz, studyz and studyzzzzz.......

- kabi2005 - 07-23-2005

as ali akbar is also gold madelist therefore he can also guide all the interested memebrs of the forum .

kbai

- peshawar_heat - 07-25-2005

hi zain
i m also in module A and i have recently joined, i m doing from skans . wht abt you... yaaar mujhay bhi barri tension hai specially economics ki

- InSearch - 07-26-2005

dont be nervous..

study in limit....when u get tired ... then watch tv.. use net.....

i think 4 to 5 hrs for study is enough in the initial stage.... but near the exam.. u may study 10 hrs....

plus dont just learn n ROTE.... u hav to revise it as well.

thts it.... n u will pass inshallah

its my practice...

- Ali Akbar - 07-26-2005

AoA

Refinement of concept is the main approach to excel. Moreover learning by heart is inevitable for ICAP examination, but it doesn't mean that you will have to learn irrespective of understanding. Last but not the least, try to understand the psyche of examiner, its very important.

ICAPians, the unparalleled.

- turithegreat - 07-28-2005

salam all of you,i want to ask a question from all of you.my question is that

what are the comparision between C.A and ACCA?

if we passed the full ACCA and join the C.A firm then how mnay years we shall get experience for C.A,can we do C.A after ACCA.if we want to do C.A after ACCA then what are the procedure.

Please i ask all of you that please give me the answer...........

i shall wait for your answer...........

my id is turithegreat@hotmail.com

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>

- kamibahi - 08-01-2005

hello sam plz help me

- kamibahi - 08-01-2005

any body here