Accountancy Forum
NEW to ACCA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: NEW to ACCA (/showthread.php?tid=2366)

NEW to ACCA - teacher2000 - 08-20-2005

i would like to know what qualification is required for ACCA.

If i do o level privately how many subject should i take so i can get admission in CA

my age is 23 i am doing o level now coz of some reasons so if i can know what subjects are important for ACCA what is the requirement so i can start my studies again. please let me know.

If give the matric exams will i able to go for ACCA ? or Intermediate is required.

Please give me all info... should i go for Matric or O Levels(limited subjects) so i can do my ACCA.

Thanks.

- shahzad - 08-20-2005

u r directly eligible for entry in acca, bcoz u r over 21 yearz of age

- Mohammad - 08-20-2005

U have met age criteria of acca so u can direclty apply for it.

Mohammad

- teacher2000 - 08-20-2005

they will not ask me any certificate of past ?

which is the best institute where i can prepare.

will ACCA enough to cover my academic qualification in my career ? or i should go for one or two GCE O Levels.

- ibrishah - 08-21-2005

no they will not ask u any certificate you will enter ACCA as mature student.
Best Colleges in Islamabd for ACCA
1) University of Lahore (Business School)
2) Skans School of Accountancy
3) UCAT

Ibri

- teacher2000 - 08-22-2005

) I am in Karachi... but anyways Thanks alot. You ppl are too good .... dat you take the time to reply new comers..

God Bless You

- muhammad awais - 08-22-2005

i don't know

- ahmar_k - 08-22-2005

my dear friend this is ahmar bonda and *****. let me correct you about your future plane. first of all you should complete your desire studies and must consontrate on them donott loose your hope.

- teacher2000 - 08-22-2005

Ahmar my question was....

i couldnt finish my studies in my early age. now in professional life its hard for me to go for matric and then inter etc.

Its better to do ACCA to get a good attraction on C.V dat was my question .

If i can do ACCA without doing basic studies... don't you think in age of 24 i should waste my time ????

World is too fast.

- kashan - 08-25-2005

BHAI
ACCA is a graduation........so after u complete ur acca then u dont have to put anything else in ur resume(c.V) You can just write then i have done acca and stuff...then u'll just wait and see your future............(its gona be a bright future for u). all the companies will offer u jobs.>>!! inshallah.........GOD BLESS YOU

GOOD LUCK
kashan

MOHAMMAD KASHAN MIRZA

- teacher2000 - 08-31-2005

yaar mature level pe ACCA karne se brooks graduation wagera jo bhi he wo nahi milti na degree so wat about only ACCA isn't it certification only ? at TheKarachi.Com last night i had discussion with samreen moderator there she said dat mature level pe brooks degree nahi milti.

- Salmancert - 08-31-2005

Salaam-o-Alaikum to all,
any 1 plz conform what teacher2000 is saying about Oxford Brookes graduation. Is it true? somebody plz confirm it.

- teacher2000 - 09-01-2005

yaar any1 ki kya baat he me hi confirm kardeta hun..

After doing ACCA Part 2 you have to submit a project and u get a BSE Degree details i got from TheKarachi.Com i think you should ask Samreen at forum of TheKarachi.Com she is doing this ...