Accountancy Forum
What is your Opinion About Love! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: What is your Opinion About Love! (/showthread.php?tid=2459)

What is your Opinion About Love! - iahmad - 09-13-2005

Is there any fact in love , i think there is no love but after keep watching Hindi & Pakistani films our new generation including us have indulge in this untrue fact.

Any body has any convencing idea about love, is there any love in real life.

Basically there is no love! muhabat too sirf Khuda say hoo sakti hay. I believe[?]

- Humaira - 09-13-2005

AOA[)]

"IKHLAS-O-MUHABBAT,MEHR-O-WAFA SAB RASMI BATAIN HAIN
HER SHAKHS KHUDI KI MASSTI MAIN BUS APNI KHATER JEETA HAY"

ALLAH HAFIZ[)]

" NOthing in this world can compansate for the loss of self-respect,nobleness of mind and self-honour "

- paki_power - 09-14-2005

i think that love is a beautiful thing..its a wonderful experience which can change a person from bad to good, but i dont think the pakistani leaders know what is love...if they knew it they would not have caused so much blood shed and everything...well not diverting from the topic I would say that there isnt anything more precious than love ...even god is not equal to it...

- Ice_Blue - 09-16-2005

its love, its love that makes the world go round.

Wink

Ice Blue

- Muhammad Rizwan - 09-16-2005

Yes Sir i agree.You are saying all right.but kaya karain janab ab...........log to bas pagal hain na[D] Samjha karo boss

- rashid_maju - 09-19-2005

G janab @mohammad rizwan
log pagal hain to is ke saza bhi mele gi na koi ander nagri tho nahi hain na janab. leken ye adme ke bas me nahi hain. ye sirf Allah ke karram se hota hain. Allah ham sab per rehem karain.
bye

- Sahar_M - 09-24-2005

<font face="Comic Sans MS">
iahmad = its nice to know tht there r still some ppl arnd who dont belive in movies(specially indian).

i dont belive in the so called <font color="red">LOVE</font id="red"> (the filmi love) it <font color="blue">doesnt exists</font id="blue">. though we r attracted to teh opposite sex which is termed as a CRUSH . ab app crush ko love at first sight banio yah second , app ki marzi.[xx(]
MoVies n other forms of entainment r misleading , they emphsise on something tht every one wishes to hv i..e the perfect world according to our measures , with alll the luxuries.
but in reality all this stuff makes our iman weak n takes us away frm Allah n his phropet(PBUH) we become intrested in achiving the wordly things n forget abt the main reaosn of our being sent to this world. [D]

all those who belive in stuff tht has just been created to mislead the masses, so tht we no longer remain intrested in the worlds n let our leaders do wht eva they want shld reconsider
the facts.
thnx[D]
</font id="Comic Sans MS">

---------------------------------------------------------------<font face="Courier New"><font size="1"><b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..........FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them (
[Wink]</font id="size1"></b></font id="Courier New">

- shahhh - 09-24-2005

<font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="blue"></font id="blue"><font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black">
HI FRINDZ ....
DO U KNOW ALL WAT I AM GOING TO SAY

SOMPeople who have real sights,
never get publicITY"
TELLS ME WTA THINGS WOULD BE HIDE IN MY SENTENSE..
UR OLD FRINED SHAHHH....

syedi

- tahir.rauf - 09-24-2005

hello humaira! u seem to hav very (ADBI)mind set.coz u say quite deep concepts.n taalking about love?well i think in todays world this is very hard to find true love right na ?take care allah hafiz

i am doing CA

- iahmad - 09-29-2005

I believe we can conclude the discussion by saying that "There is No Love, But Flirt "Tarak" do exist".

- ibrishah - 09-30-2005

if u beleive this than why have u wasted the time of so many people.
THere is no love and what sort of love u people are talking it is sin not love in eyes of Islam.

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com
It takes a minute to find a special person, a hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them