Accountancy Forum
Flirting? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Flirting? (/showthread.php?tid=2485)

Flirting? - shahhh - 09-24-2005

HI FRIENDS ....ALL THOSE WHO BIELVE IN LOVE OR NOT
EVERY ONE HAS A GOOD THOUGHTS BUT INFACT FACT IS CLEAR INFORNT OF ALL .
LIKE SAHAR.M TOLD TAT THESE ALL ARE CRUSH BUT I DONT THINK SO IF SHE ASKED OWN SELF SO SHE CAN UNDERSTAND TAT WITH OUT ALL THESE CRUSH SOME TIME PERSON WOULD BE INVOLVED ..NOT ONLY INVOLVED BUT ALSO THEY COULD DO ANY THING TO PROVE TAT LOVE ...LOL
BUT ALMOST ALL OF THE STAFF TRYING TO GIVE COMMNETS LIKE A MEDIA NOT TO TELLZ REALITY WHIHC GOING ON ...
MOSTLY SAYSZ ITS A LOVE ...ITS A FLIRTS ,,,,AND ITS A GAME ...
BUT ASKED YUR SELF WTS YUR PATH..................
IF U ALL KNOW SO CHOSSE IT AND TELLZ HERE............THEN WE CAN JUDGE WTS GOING IN A PERSONZ MIND????
ANSWER IT
TAKE CARE
UR FRINED
SHAHHH

syedi

- Sahar_M - 09-24-2005

in simple its <font color="red"> <b> HARAM </b></font id="red"> . ok if u r so desprate than get married n tht also at a very early age lets say btw 15-20 so tht lesser sins r commited n less kahwari , wouldnt hv to look for a bf or gf .

---------------------------------------------------------------<font face="Courier New"><font size="1"><b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..........FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them (
[Wink]</font id="size1"></b></font id="Courier New">

- shahhh - 09-27-2005

<font color="blue"></font id="blue"><font size="4"></font id="size4"><font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black">
SAHAR WHY U TOLD TAT ITS HARAM
U R GOIN TO IN A DIFFERENT PATH OF THIS THING NOT ALL CASES LIKE TAT ..MOSTLY GUYZ GIVES A LAME DREAMZ TO THE GRLZ AND MANY MORE BUT CANT SAY TAT THEY ALSO DO ANY COMMIT WRK WITH GRLZ...AND IF THEY SO, GRLZ ARE ALSO INVOLVED AND KNOW ALSO THE GUYZ COMMIT THINGZ.
AND REMEBER TAT FLIRTING PART IS NOT DEPEND UPON THE MARRAGE....
ITS A VERY BIG CHAIN ..........SAHAR .........
AND IF UR QUESTION ABOUT SINS SO ITS GOING ON ...ITS NOT DEPEND ON A FLIRT,LOVEZ.......MAY BE GUYZ AND GRLZ WOULD BE STOP WITH THEIR OWN SENSE OF HUMOUR.......
SHAHHH

syedi

- iahmad - 09-27-2005

I know only one thing, "There is No Love in this World"
We every one with out any exception have no understanding of the meaning of love.
Every one has his own meaning.

Love is not that just we understood.
A man can't love a woman, a woman can't love a man. Parents can't love a child, a child can't love parents. Every one has there own interest.
The only personality which can love, and who loves, regardless of our all doings, is "GOD".
He loves us because he has created us, he loves us regardless whether we are muslims, hindus, christons, or Jews.

- ibrishah - 09-27-2005

I agree with iahmad.
well said dear.
To quote a hypothitical story
Once a couple went to a hill peak for sucide. The firm their promise, talk to each other for some time. Then, boy was the first one to jumped from the peak. He jumped seeing this the girl steped back and Said"<b>Love is Blind</b>".
The boy opened parachute and cried "<b>True Love never Die</b>"!

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
ibrarganori@yahoo.co.uk
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com

- Sahar_M - 09-28-2005

<b>
its haram cos being involed with the opposite sex for other reason than bussiness( i..e to the extent tht is necessary) is <font color="red"> not allowed</font id="red"> D.

RELATION SHIP WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX IS ALLOWED WHEN THERE IS A NEED OR OBVIOUS BENEFIT, TO THE EXTENT OF THE NEED, WITHIN THE LIMITS OF ISLAMIC PROPRIETY AND DIGNIFIED CONDUCT.

so once again its <font color="red">haram</font id="red"> D ab apnay dil ki tasali kay liay jo marzi bahnaey bana lo , its up to u D. gud luck. n for refference can vist http//qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=4549&CATE=13 reading the first 4 lines will set every thing right.

shahhh
n one thing , ur message wasnt clear do re-chk ur posts. no offence.[)][)] </b>

---------------------------------------------------------------<font face="Courier New"><font size="1"><b>

- ibrishah - 09-28-2005

Well, I will add on an Event in The Holy Prophets(PBUH) Era firming the statement of Sahar.
Once the Holy Prophet(PBUH) was addressing the Sahabas (RAA) in Masjid-e-Nabwi. Hazrat Aesha (RA) was listening it beside the wall of the Masjid close Her (RA) home. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) called Her (RA) to come close so that You (RA) become able to listen the Address prperly.

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
ibrarganori@yahoo.co.uk

- Sahar_M - 09-28-2005

ok. LOVE does exists [8D].
But the idea of love which we ppl hv , i still disagree with tht. i disagree with the filmi loveD. [D]

Love itself is an emotion that you have little direct control over. What you think about and what you do are things you <b> can control</b> , and are morally responsible before Allah for.

<center> <b> And when any worldly love impinges on the purity of one’s love for Allah and His Messenger (PBUH), then we chose lasting love over love that does not last. </b></center>

Prophet (PBUH)said
“None of you [truly] believes until I am more beloved to them than their parents, children, and all people.”

- shahhh - 09-28-2005

....HI EVERY ONE ..........
AHMED.ABRI AND SAHAR ALL HAVE A GUT THOUGHTS ABOUT A LOVE IN WHICH THEY SENSE ... IN A GUT MANNER .............BUT REMEBER ME AND U CAN FOLLOW THIS RULES OF ISLAM OR NOT ????BUT WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS PRESENT ERA ...ON A CURRENT SITUTAION...
AND SAHAR DONT THINK ABOUT A MSG WOULD BE CLEAR OR NOT ...LOL
ITS MY POST BUT MAY BE SOME PROBLEM....THKS FR REMEBER

Aapni Parwaaz~e~Takhayyull thi Zamane se juda
Jiss jagah koii na pahuncha wahan tak pahunche
Main Samajhta Houn Har Dil Mein Khuda Rehta Hain
Mera Paigam Mohabbat Hain Jaahan Tak Pahunche**
SHAHHH

syedi

- Sahar_M - 09-28-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shahhh</i>
<br />..
AND SAHAR DONT THINK ABOUT A MSG WOULD BE CLEAR OR NOT ...LOL
ITS MY POST BUT MAY BE SOME PROBLEM....THKS FR REMEBER
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

i should be the one saying lolzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!toobah[})]

apart from the above............ abt not thinking of the islamic point of view , HELLO ??? arent WE muslims , n for ur kind info ISlam is the only religion which is for the entire mankind n for all eras(times).it will neva be outdated like the previous religions , its for <b>Eternity</b>.
i am sorry to say tht u cant ask others to keep aside islam n talk abt the present era, thts very wrong.[V]

- tahir.rauf - 09-28-2005

hello guys ! wt happened? that,s just the wastage of time which u all r talking about! at least our age say between 16 to 22 there is no concept of love n the thing which v take as love is just INFUATION , most of u would,nt agree but that,s the fact n time ,ll prove to u peaple as well.

n hey guys keep in mind that QAYAAMT is very near coz all the signals which HAZRAT MOHAMMAD (SAW) told us about QAYAMAT are almost complete so , BANDAY ban jao n be more realistic about ISLAM.

MAY GOD B WITH U ALL. Allah Hafiz

whenever peaple agree with me i think i must be wrong.

- ibrishah - 09-29-2005

well, I agree with Sahar. Islam gives us choice to choose the one liked by us as our lifepartner but with certain restrictions and conditions.
If one is going to cross the boundries, as in this era it is observed ,that is what we can say is allowed by Islam. This just diobeying Allah and one he diobey Allah, He should face the concequences.
The love of these term filmi by Sahar is against the teaching of Islam and any body who get involve in such love is doing sin and nothing more.
Who did allow you to sit aside boy friend or girl Islam or Shaitan?
you better know the answer!

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
It takes a minute to find a special person, a hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them

- shahhh - 10-02-2005

<font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">
HI AGAIN AND SALAM TO ALL PEPOLES HERE
I ALSO BELIVE IN PLATOLIC LOVE AND I UNDERTSAND TAT ALL PEOLES COMMENTS DESCRIBE A REALITY......BUT I DONT WANNA SAY TAT U ALL PEOLES KEEP DOING LOVES AND FLIRTING AND LEAVE THE RULES OF ISLAM..
*******IM JUST SAYING TAT HOW CAN WE CONTROL OF THESE FLIRINTG PATH****
HERE IS A PROBLEMS OF ALL MEMEBERS WHO ALWAYZ CHNAGE A TOPIC .....
*****GIVE UR ANSWEZ EITHER BOYS AND GRLZ BOTH ARE AGREE TO DO A FLIRT WITH EACH OTHER OR ITS JUST A SUDDENLY EVENTZ IN THE PEOPLEZ LIFE....**********************************???
BUT AS FAS AS I KNOW BOTH DO INTENTIONALLY AND FORGET THEIR PARENTAL
APPROACHES WHICH THEY PUT IN THEIR CHILDRENS MIND..............
BUR REMEBER REFSAHAR_M
SHE SAID TAT SHE DIDNT AGREE WITH THEIR FILMI LOVEZ
BUT DO U KNOW THIS FACT WHIH GOING FASTLY ..AND FILMZ DESCRIBE A REALITY WHIH GOIN ON IN THIS PRESENT ERA .............

syedi

- khawaja_i - 10-04-2005

flims does not describe but films and other media is just mean of raising these types of ideas in people.films effecting the minds of people and so people go ahead to contribute in this bad play.why when there was no media there was nothing like this ?...we have heared few stories and these were true love stories, not flirt.
this globalization and media has cause all this and this is job of weak people who r impressed from the media stories,a person who knows about ethics, who follow islam will be far away from this sin.