Accountancy Forum
to study any other course while doing CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: to study any other course while doing CA (/showthread.php?tid=2514)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

to study any other course while doing CA - sara syed - 10-01-2005

salam to u all!!
i was interested in knowing that is it feasable to study some other course as well while doing CA and......if yes.....what should it be???i hav taken the papers of module D.i hope that all of u will respond with ur kind suggestions......
regards

- shahzad - 10-01-2005

yes
it is feasable to study some courses with ca,,
like i m doing m.com with cima,,,if u will get admission in mba or m.com. u will get exemptionz on the basis of paperz u cleared in ca

- sara syed - 10-03-2005

thanks shezad!!

and people plz reply!!!

- koolhammad - 10-15-2005

As for my humble opinion, it is feasible to do other courses while doing CA.... What matters is how much you can manage...

I think ACCA can be done with CA... one also gets exemptions, details of which can be sought from ACCAs website (www.accaglobal.com)

- maani - 10-17-2005

obviously any other course that includes accounting examination are feasible along with CA...Masters in Economics is another feasibility that you can do easily...

Ace

- turithegreat - 10-18-2005

you can do master with C.A or ACCA i mean MBA E.T.C.

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>

- zaheer ahmed abbasi - 10-18-2005

salam dear friend,
v imp question that wt couses r feasible n beneficial along with CA studies.i suggest all of u 2 do those courses which would increase ur professional skills n expertise.one of the course is CIMA.SO FOLLOW THIS STREAM,THIS WILL B HIGHLY BENEFICIAL 4 U .DO ACCA along with CA WHICH IS NOT VERY TOUGH,N THEN AFTER QUAIFYING ACCA ,get exemptions of nearly 12 papers of CIMA on basis of ACCA.MOST PEOPLE GET EXEMPTIONS OF 5-6 PAPERS OF acca ON BASIS of CA INTER,then u will not b able 2 get exemptions in CIMA ON BASIS OF UR aCCA IF U GOT ALREADY 5 PAPERS EXEMPTIONS OF acca on basis of CA INTER.
IF U have ANY furthur query ,contact me at my email ok
best wishes 4 result
zaheer ahmed abbasi

- sara syed - 10-19-2005

thanks alot zaheer........it really is informative...but what fears me more is ..k.......iss trah CA to disturb nahi hoga???matlab........do people really take.....and complete 2 or more courses at a time efficiently???

- Mahtab - 10-19-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">thanks alot zaheer........it really is informative...but what fears me more is ..k.......iss trah CA to disturb nahi hoga???matlab........do people really take.....and complete 2 or more courses at a time efficiently??? [/quote]
AOA

Yes, I completed

ICAP (Intermediate Module D)

ICMAP(PGD in Cost & Management Acounting)

ICSP (module B)

PIPFA (Final)

CAT

M.A. (Economics)

simeltaneously

Regards

Mahtab

- sara syed - 10-21-2005

Mehtab!!! thats really cool!!!!!!!! may Allah help u in it.so........are all the courses going fine???

- Ali Akbar - 10-24-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mahtab</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">thanks alot zaheer........it really is informative...but what fears me more is ..k.......iss trah CA to disturb nahi hoga???matlab........do people really take.....and complete 2 or more courses at a time efficiently??? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
AOA

Yes, I am doing

ICAP (module C)

ICMAP(Foundation)

ICSP (Group 4)

PIPFA (final)

CAT (Paper 5,7,8)

M.A. (English)

Adeeb Arabi (Aalim Fazil)

simeltaneously

Regards

Mahtab

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

AOA

Studying some other courses while doing CA (successfully) is just like doing BA after MA!

ICAPians, the unparalleled....

- zeba - 10-24-2005

hiii...MAHTAB dats great.....wow...amazing..well can u do me favour...u wrote that ur doing paper 7 of CAT.can u guide me about its prep.its a tough paper....as every friend of mine says n regarding the passing rate ... its also low...so im confused..how to manage it...wat r the key areas...is theory more important than numerical questions......n how to prepare it wat areas should i focus more.
i'll be waiting 4 ur reply.
ALLAH HAFIZ

'Talk To Those Who Understand U'

- zaheer abbas malik - 10-26-2005

salam sara,
ya i m confident that if u r quite serious then its not too tough n also it will not disturb ur chartered accountancy studies as most of the subjects in ACCA r relevent to chartered accountancy n passing criteria is not too tough in ACCA as well.but plz remember that ur priority should b chartered accountancy studies ok.so if u trust in ur abilities then donot hesitate n get started this course with the name of Allah.my prayers n best wishes r with u ok.
take care
bye
zaheer abbas

- sara syed - 10-27-2005

[/quote]

AOA

Studying some other courses while doing CA (successfully) is just like doing BA after MA!

ICAPians, the unparalleled....
[/quote]

Ali Akber!! thats really encouraging!!! but tell me..........as i am not much aware of it.......that what about improving ur professional skills............as zaheer said............and..........getting ur self recognized throughout the world...........as ACCA or CIMA can offer.............and what about having a better market of ur self in such a competitive environment????

- koolhammad - 10-28-2005

I agree with Ali Akbar... There really isn't any need to go for these mediocre courses if u r doing CA........

CA is the best!!!