Accountancy Forum
mba or css which is most respectable profession - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: mba or css which is most respectable profession (/showthread.php?tid=2532)

Pages: 1 2

mba or css which is most respectable profession - sherry - 10-06-2005

<font color="blue"></font id="blue">plz tell me which is worthwile
1-mba from iba
2-css

LEO

- Mahtab - 10-06-2005

AOA

2.CSS

CSS is most respectable profession in Pakistan

and

1.mba from iba is worthwhile

and try to do both

Regards

Mahtab

- Yasirkashani - 10-07-2005

CSS is only good when your family background is strong, and you need to have just power and authority in your hands, if you don't think bribery and unlawful money in your hands. If you need more money(Legal money) through earning salary , then you need to do MBA, with obtaining experience after bachelor.... means you need to obtain MBA as well as job experience.

MBA is the life time degree while CSS is the only a risk, 50-50 percent, if u don't get through CSS you are doomed, you will avail the opportunity only 3 times! you need to have secured your future while taking decision like CSS.

- kabi - 10-07-2005

I THINK CSS IS THE BEST OPTION

m.kabeerkhan

- sherry - 10-07-2005

thanks a lot to every one

LEO

- sara-i - 10-07-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
and try to do both

Regards

Mahtab

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

i want to share some views provided in a student article

In a bleak employment market, with too many candidates vying for too few jobs, standing out from the crowd is not easy. A business school degree, rather than being a point of differentiation, is now often a common denominator. How, then, does an eager MBA student gain an edge on the competition? Some students think they have found an answer in a joint degree a fusion of the traditional MBA with a master’s degree in an entirely different discipline. More, according to this view, is better.
Certainly, joint degree programs have become increasingly popular in recent years, attracting hyper-ambitious students with the lure of cross-disciplinary training, a competitive edge, and more bang for the buck—as joint degrees take less time (and thus less money) than would taking two different masters’ degrees separately.
Graduate schools are busily adding different master’s degree combinations to their current offerings. Some experts, however, question the value of these programs. There is also the price to students in terms of the quality of the graduate-school experience. Dual degrees are significantly more demanding than straight MBA programs. Since part of the appeal of business school is the chance to develop an extensive network of contacts, hours spent in the library cramming for an engineering or law exam come at a cost.
Integration between the curricula of the two disciplines, as well as administrative functions such as admissions, financial aid and career placement, can leave much to be desired. In fact, placement experts say that there is no marked difference between the types of positions or salaries offered to recent dual degree versus pure MBA graduates.
Experience and knowledge gained, rather than a marginal increase in income, is the best reason to pursue a joint degree. Detractors of dual degree programs are looking at too short a time horizon. These degrees pay off in the long run. He points to the popularity of executive education programs “Who is coming back? Lawyers, doctors, teachers. Because they need a broader skill set.
The best CEOs tend to be well-rounded, fully developed people with solid experience and a breadth of skills. Reminder “It’s a marathon, not a sprint.”

<font color=red>so work hard to achieve onething at onetime and get success</font id=red>
sourcestudent articles,by bilal shahid

Edited by - sara-i on Oct 07 2005 081257 AM

- Mahtab - 10-07-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> AOA sara-i
----------------------------------------------------------------------You are always Welcome MAHTAB sahab.What are u doing please? Are u in ICSP?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

What are u doing please?

ICAP (module C & D)

ICMAP (Foundation)

ICSP (Module B)

PIPFA (final)

CAT (Paper 7,8)

M.A. (English)

Adeeb Arabi (Aalim Fazil)

Working as Junior Accounts Officer

Teaching as Private Tutor

Regards

Mahtab <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Edited by - Mahtab on Oct 07 2005 093305 AM

- Mahtab - 10-07-2005

AOA

sara-i

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>so work hard to achieve onething at onetime and get success
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

after reading my above post

what do you think and

what are your comments?

Regards

Mahtab

- sara-i - 10-08-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
AOA

sara-i

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>so work hard to achieve onething at onetime and get success

after reading my above post

what do you think and

what are your comments?

Regards

Mahtab

<font color=blue>about which post</font id=blue>

- Mahtab - 10-08-2005

AOA sara-i
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">about which post <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
about below
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">so work hard to achieve onething at onetime and get success
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I am doing

ICAP (module C & D)

ICMAP(Foundation)

ICSP (Module B)

PIPFA (final)

CAT (Paper 7,8)

M.A. (English)

Adeeb Arabi (Aalim Fazil)

Working as Junior Accounts Officer

Teaching as a Private Tutor

simeltaneously

what do you think and

what are your comments?

Regards

Mahtab

- Mahtab - 06-14-2006

Sherry Leo What you are Doing?

- FARHAN85 - 06-15-2006

mahtab is making fool us

- maani - 06-15-2006

Doing CA and along with that doing ACMA,CAT n PIPFA dosen't makes a good sense...He is not making us fool...in fact the case is otherwise...

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 06-16-2006

dear SHERRY!

there is a lot of differences between the words 'RESPECTABLE' & 'WORTHWILE'? Both have their own different meanings & aspects, you know.

Well Said by MAHTAB!
CSS - RESPECTABLE
MBA (LUMS/IBA/PU/CBM/SZABIST) - WORTHWILE

NOTE
CSS OFFICER MAY OR MAY NOT BE AN MBA. MBA Qualified CSS Officers generally holds District/Divisional Management Group (DMG) Positions.

- Mahtab - 02-13-2007

Thank You Muhammad Adnan Arshad