Accountancy Forum
ACA died on 8/10 Disaster - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: ACA died on 8/10 Disaster (/showthread.php?tid=2569)

ACA died on 8/10 Disaster - Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 10-19-2005

I regret to inform you the sad demise of one ICAP Member Mr. Mohsin Mustafa, ACA (Reg-No. 2844) on 08 October 2005 in Earthquake at Muzaffarabad (AJK).

- Bowman - 10-19-2005

It is indeed a great loss to his family.

You have made it worse by the choice of your title 'ACA caught & bold on 8/10 Disaster'

I urge you to change the title.

Regards

- Mahtab - 10-19-2005

AOA
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> It is indeed a great loss to his family.

You have made it worse by the choice of your title 'ACA caught & bold on 8/10 Disaster'

I urge you to change the title<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I am agree with you Bowman

Thanks

Mahtab

- iahmad - 10-19-2005

yes Bowman is right change the title

- Pracs - 10-19-2005

Thank you for this informative note Adnan,. can you also juggle up Mr. Mustafa's professional history.

and PLEASE change the topic to some thing suitable, I am sure your (or for that matter my) family and friends would not appreciate the deceased to be refered as Caught and Bold. Give the deceased some respect.

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 10-20-2005

After a such terrible disaster, still we all are negative minded. It shows us that we all of us have not yet learnt a lesson from this horrible disater/earthquake. My dear fellows! "BE POSITIVE & ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE". (For GODS' SAKE)

I didn't use rude wordings, it was just a use of pharal words of information. Anyhow, for your satisfaction & after your criticism, I have changed the title of my post & named it as;
"ACA DIED ON 8/10 DISASTER"

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

- Bowman - 10-20-2005

Thanks Adnan.... I understand that you didnt meant it negatively, however the news of death of a fellow reporting in such a sensual style does arouse negative sentiments.

Mr. Mustafa presumably was serving with Riaz Ahmed & Co, Lahore.

May Allah rest his soul

- Ali Akbar - 10-23-2005

Our collegue, Mr Abbas was also living in Margalla Towers, his dead body was found on Sunday 16th of October....Mr Abbas was newly inducted in THK Islamabad; he did Bachelors in Accounting from Canada and claimed exemptions.

May Allah give the courage to his family members to bear the tragedy of his sad demise.............

- Pracs - 10-23-2005

Ina Lillahae Wa Inna Illahae Rajaeoon. May Allah rest their souls in peace and grant them a place in Janat al Firdaus. 777

- turithegreat - 11-11-2005

thanks adnan for this sad news

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>