Accountancy Forum
CFA guidance needed - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: CFA guidance needed (/showthread.php?tid=2574)

CFA guidance needed - da-kaching-guy - 10-22-2005

Hey people ! how you doing? yara actually I recently finished my MBA Fin. from LSE with cgpa 3.5+ and i have been working for a multinational brokerage house for 3 years. Now i really want to go for CFA tell me if its worth it? what are the scopes in pakistan and what salary packages are they offered bla bla u knw everythng about CFA. Because i havent met much people who are CFA i visited their website and i got to know only 55 pakistanis have been able to get a CFA cartholder is it true? Would really appreciate any input specially from portfolio managers, Brokers and if you have a CFA then please guide me through this thanks

ahsan
<b></b>

- derivativetrader - 10-23-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by da-kaching-guy</i>
<br />Hey people ! how you doing? yara actually I recently finished my MBA Fin. from LSE with cgpa 3.5+ and i have been working for a multinational brokerage house for 3 years. Now i really want to go for CFA tell me if its worth it? what are the scopes in pakistan and what salary packages are they offered bla bla u knw everythng about CFA. Because i havent met much people who are CFA i visited their website and i got to know only 55 pakistanis have been able to get a CFA cartholder is it true? Would really appreciate any input specially from portfolio managers, Brokers and if you have a CFA then please guide me through this thanks

ahsan
<b></b>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Where did you go for your MBA finance? LSE - London School of Economics?

- da-kaching-guy - 10-23-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by derivativetrader</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by da-kaching-guy</i>
<br />Hey people ! how you doing? yara actually I recently finished my MBA Fin. from LSE with cgpa 3.5+ and i have been working for a multinational brokerage house for 3 years. Now i really want to go for CFA tell me if its worth it? what are the scopes in pakistan and what salary packages are they offered bla bla u knw everythng about CFA. Because i havent met much people who are CFA i visited their website and i got to know only 55 pakistanis have been able to get a CFA cartholder is it true? Would really appreciate any input specially from portfolio managers, Brokers and if you have a CFA then please guide me through this thanks

ahsan
<b></b>

- da-kaching-guy - 10-23-2005

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry man am new to this post thingie didnt know what to do Anyway no LSE is Lahore School of Economics, its the 2nd best in the town so no views on CFA ????[?]