Accountancy Forum
ca students - how many hours daily do you study? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ca students - how many hours daily do you study? (/showthread.php?tid=2657)

ca students - how many hours daily do you study? - gumsum - 11-14-2005

here it is a question to ca students tht how much do u study daily n normal rotine

- turithegreat - 11-14-2005

i think more than 8 hours

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 11-15-2005

Even in this hard profession, where the regular studies & seriousness is the essence of this profession, I use to start my studies only near my exams (just 15-20 days before or 1 month before maximum).

I think that those 3 HOURS which we spent in the ICAP Examination Hall works a lot for us. Pay full attention in your examination hall. If you succeed, you will win the game.

IMPORTANT NOTE Please keep it in your mind that there is no substitute of HARD WORK.

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

- safial@hotmail.com - 11-16-2005

is concentration on studies is not a requirment in whole the CA ?
& rotine work gives u a lot....

- Sarfaraz - 11-30-2005

4 hours

There is a will. There is a way.
0321-4469469

- noman - 12-01-2005

1 hour max....2-3 hrs during exam prep

- maz_ca - 12-02-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by noman</i>
<br />1 hour max....2-3 hrs during exam prep
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

AoA

Hi Mr.Noman are u talking about BA exams???? Or u might be a pailoooo; ICAP's policies are very strict 4 the pailoooos like u...

ICAP doesn't fail intentionally, they might pass u unexpectedly. the only key to success is hard work. and plzzz don't let the ICAP down by saying that 2-3 hours are enough in preps...........

- krss - 12-03-2005

Salam

This topic is interesting, my comments are as follows, though I am a student of ICMA, my experience is

1) Study at least 4 hours daily, regularity and consistency shouldn't be compromised at any cost.

2) Try to Study 4 hours in one sitting, it will give you a sense of achievement and give you a lot of time for doing other activities and
will not make studies a burden on your life.

3) Try to cover every subject in that time but you can also make some other arrangement like if there are 4 papers, studying 2 one day and other 2 on next day. And remember, practicing subject will always take most of your time.

4) Study according to the mood of examination papers, not according to the books recommended or given syllabus, it will keep your efforts in right direction.

5) Do have some timetable in advance of when you will be completing theory and practice, and when you will be reviewing. Of course checking your actual performance with timetable/planned performance.

And the most decisive thing, constantly praying to Allah for making things easy for you.

- Muhammad Ilyas Bubak - 12-03-2005

it varies with person to person, depends
on teaching methodology,picking power,intelligence level,
mind concentration etc.