Accountancy Forum
BBA+MBA(from IBA) or CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: BBA+MBA(from IBA) or CA (/showthread.php?tid=2669)

Pages: 1 2

BBA+MBA(from IBA) or CA - Richie - 11-16-2005

As salam u alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I am a student of Adamjee Govt.Science College studying in 2nd year(my % in first year was 85.27).I want to know that should i do bba+mba from iba or should i opt for CA.I want to know it very quickly,so please doo help,thank u.

- fahadshinwari47 - 11-16-2005

hello dear brotehr so u seem intellegent and puick then do ca directly if not then do bba +mba atn d then can also u can join ca with exemptions

- turithegreat - 11-17-2005

C.A is best for u

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>

- Richie - 11-17-2005

What do u think which one would be tougher,richer in knowledge and which can get me a good job.[)]

- accountant1 - 11-17-2005

hi if you pass entry test of IBA then i advice you go for it...
otherwsie CA is fine,,,,

BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS THE FIRST STEP TO SUCCESS.
www.extreme-accounting.com
www.cimaglobal.com
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

- gumsum - 11-18-2005

yaar i heard one things i donot know 4rm where but it is fact
10000 mbas r genrating in only lahore per year
n 2ndly u have such a good acedmic record so u sld go 4 ca without any hisatation

- Richie - 11-20-2005

What is the approximate starting pay of an MBA (from IBA) and of a CA.
Also recommend me a good Institute of CA like what IBA is for MBA.

- accountant1 - 11-20-2005

MBA FROM IBA & LUMS and CA get same starting pay and pay is starting from
30 to 40 thousand ,
my friend who compleat mba from iba 2 year before now get getting pay of 2 lack in mobilink

MBA from IBA AND LUMS(if u get admission, u have 98% chances to compleat mba)

CA (20% chances that u compleat it)
my advice is that first try for IBA and lums to get admission if u not get it then go for CA

10000 MBA s IS GENRATED PER YEAR, yes IT IS TRUE, BUT THEY HAVE NO VALUE ,,,,,
only mba from LUMS and IBA have value is pakistan also abroad

*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
*Criminal is a guy no different from the rest of us...except that he got caught
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

- sumaaan - 11-21-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by accountant1</i>
<br />MBA FROM IBA & LUMS and CA get same starting pay and pay is starting from
30 to 40 thousand ,
my friend who compleat mba from iba 2 year before now get getting pay of 2 lack in mobilink

MBA from IBA AND LUMS(if u get admission, u have 98% chances to compleat mba)

CA (20% chances that u compleat it)
my advice is that first try for IBA and lums to get admission if u not get it then go for CA

1000 MBS IS GENRATED IT IS TRUE BUT THEY HAVE NO VALUE ,,,,,
only mba from LUMS and IBA have value is pakistan also abroad

*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

now here is someone who makes sense

- Richie - 11-22-2005

Are u sure that MBA from IBA or LUMS get equal starting pay as a CA.I am asking it again because i have been hearing it from a number of peoples that CA's get better starting pay than MBA's and also that there are too many MBA's around these days,but on the other hand CA is much tougher and we only get a few CA's every year in pakistan... Am i true???... Please doo help,, i need it urgently because if i have to opt for MBA from IBA , then i have to take a quick decision because i then have to start preparation for the IBA test from ANEES HUSSAIN..
I also want to know that is there any way(a good way) to prepare for the IBA test other than giving 22000 to Anees Hussain... LUMS i cannot afford....
I also want to know that are there any entry tests for CA . if there are then when and where are they conducted.....
Pleaseeeeeeee helppppppp..........

- accountant1 - 11-22-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Richie</i>
<br />Are u sure that MBA from IBA or LUMS get equal starting pay as a CA.I am asking it again because i have been hearing it from a number of peoples that CA's get better starting pay than MBA's and also that there are too many MBA's around these days,but on the other hand CA is much tougher and we only get a few CA's every year in pakistan... Am i true???... Please doo help,, i need it urgently because if i have to opt for MBA from IBA , then i have to take a quick decision because i then have to start preparation for the IBA test from ANEES HUSSAIN..
I also want to know that is there any way(a good way) to prepare for the IBA test other than giving 22000 to Anees Hussain... LUMS i cannot afford....
I also want to know that are there any entry tests for CA . if there are then when and where are they conducted.....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Richie</i>
<br />Are u sure that MBA from IBA or LUMS get equal starting pay as a CA.I am asking it again because i have been hearing it from a number of peoples that CA's get better starting pay than MBA's and also that there are too many MBA's around these days,but on the other hand CA is much tougher and we only get a few CA's every year in pakistan... Am i true???... Please doo help,, i need it urgently because if i have to opt for MBA from IBA , then i have to take a quick decision because i then have to start preparation for the IBA test from ANEES HUSSAIN..
------------------------------------------------

First if u got more then 60% marks in Hsc you not have to give any entry test for CA.

2nd. MBA from iba get much pay yer. atleast starting pay will be 26000 or more, that is atleast pay .. 3nd you wil get job easily if u done MBA from IBA( may be you also get offer of job in your last samester). 4TH over prime minister Shoukat Aziz ALSO done MBA from IBA...........
FIRST TRY FOR IBA ......
MBA FROM IBA is really worth in pakistan and abroad..
if u not sucess to get admission in IBA, then go for CA

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

- accountant1 - 11-22-2005

yes CA is tough , i see mnay people who are stuck in CA last modules from last 4 or 5 years ,,,,,,,,,,

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

- Richie - 11-23-2005

What about doing BE from NED and then doing MBA(not BBA) from IBA.[8)]

- accountant1 - 11-23-2005

<br />What about doing BE from NED and then doing MBA(not BBA) from IBA.[8)]

Thats also a good Combination.

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

- Richie - 11-23-2005

Mr.Sam ,, one of my objectives to post this topic was to know what a CA has to do and what an MBA has to do.. I don't know much about these professions or infact about any profession,i have to choose a career in the near future that is why i am asking peoples like u who have knowledge about different professions or who have gone through all this to help me in making the most difficult decision i had to make in my life so far..