Accountancy Forum
Attempt all Questions: - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Attempt all Questions: (/showthread.php?tid=2835)

Pages: 1 2

Attempt all Questions: - Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 01-19-2006

THE ACCOUNTANTS OF ACCOUNTANCY FORUM OF PAKISTAN------------MAX MARKS 50
PAPER CHARTERED ACCOUNTING - BASICS------------------------TIME ALLOWED 15 MIN
JANUARY 19, 2006

Q 1. Who are the bad affectees of ICAP? Examinees/Students, Parents, Teachers/Tutors/RAETs, Well-Wishers, anyother else or ICAP itself? (M-15)

Q 2. What do you think that which is or which should be the most happiest moment for all persons related to chartered accountancy profession (e.g; Fresh Entrants in CA, Mid-Stream Chartered Accountants, CA-Finalists, CA-Qualifieds/ACAs/FCAs)? (M-15)

Q 3. Which is the most common/serious reason of failures in ICAP examinations? Poor Exam Preparation Techniques, Lack of Adequate Knowledge/Practice, Poor Coaching Facilities, Rough Paper Attempting Techniques, Rote Learning or whatever? (M-20)

GOOD LUCK

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com

- hanifasif - 01-20-2006

My feeble attempt as follows.

A1- the worst affectees of ICAP i think your finacee (in my case she had to wait just tooooooo long)

A2- The happiest moment is the one when you qualify or when you leave CA for good.

A3- The reason for failures in ICAP examsThere is one crazy guy who leads ICAP examiners. What he does is that he spreads all the paper on a big table unevenly and then draws the line from one diagonal to the other. Those papers which are to his right are hence Right and straight passes and those to the left are failures and those little lucky ones who fall on the line get refers.

Adnan I hope you wont be a cruel examiner like ICAP's balding crazy examiners who love to play with student's future.

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 01-20-2006

THE ACCOUNTANTS OF ACCOUNTANCY FORUM OF PAKISTAN (AAFP)
Date JANUARY 20, 2006
Marks Sheet PAPER CHARTERED ACCOUNTING - BASICS
Result Card MR. HANIF ASIF

Q # 1. M-8 out of 15
Q # 2. M-12 out of 15
Q # 3. M-0 out of 20

TOTAL M-20 out of 50 in all.
STATUS Fail.
COMMENTS Better Luck Next Time. (Valid Upto JANUARY 31, 2006)

- hanifasif - 01-21-2006

(

- Humaira - 01-23-2006

AOA
how r all of u...waisay aik baat hain M A Arshad....app ki marks sheet bob\hat achi hai....ok
Allah hafiz
REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYERS

" NOthing in this world can compansate for the loss of self-respect,nobleness of mind and self-honour "

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 01-23-2006

Thanks HUMAIRA BIBI

comments/suggestions/feedback are always be welcomed by me. INSHA-ALLAH !

- hanifasif - 01-27-2006

Here is my second attempt.

A1- The worst affectees, in case if you fail, are those who are financially and emotionally depedent on your success. Many poor students start CA, put in their parents hard earned savings, dreaming that they will change the lives of their families but on the result day all end up in smoke. Perhaps its not that bad to fail but to see heart-tearing disappointment on those "affected" faces you love.

A2- The happiest moment is the one when you qualify or when you leave CA for good, consoling yourself by saying, "grapes are sour", why not try cherries, (ACCA) I mean.

A3- "50 percent of the maximum marks, 50 percent of the top paper, 50 percent of the top 10 papers, and 50 percent of the top 1 percent of papers " it means that if you get "50 percent of the maximum marks" you pass or that you have to get at least "50 percent of the top paper" grade to pass or only "50 percent of the top 10 papers" to pass or "50 percent of the top 1 percent of papers "

- ibrishah - 01-27-2006

This time you will not face any cruel examiner

Date JANUARY 20, 2006
Marks Sheet PAPER CHARTERED ACCOUNTING - BASICS
Result Card MR. HANIF ASIF

Q # 1. M-10 out of 15
Q # 2. M-12 out of 15
Q # 3. M-8 out of 20

TOTAL M-30 out of 50 in all.
STATUS Permanent Credit in one paper

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com

- maz_ca - 01-27-2006

Salaam to all of U people

After reading post by Mr Adnan & replies by other respectable paricipants
I have reached conclusion that all of you are disapointed by ICAP.
ICAP is not a joke that any one can become member of ICAP.
This is field for only the fittest people
Here only those one can survive who are consistant and are sincere with their profession through out.

If you people can not get your destination , why you not leave this Demanding profession ,
All other people who are related to ICAP do not cry ,are they fool or ??????

Please dont use this public forum for such rediculous statment about such a Prestigious professional body of Pakistan. Please dont let the ICAP down...please please..........................be sincere to ur Institute or leave it, it will not work if u criticze it publicly.

Dont take it as a joke.

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 01-27-2006

Date JANUARY 27, 2006

Q # 1. M-13 out of 15
Q # 2. M-8 out of 15
Q # 3. M-2 out of 20

TOTAL M-23 out of 50 in all.
STATUS/GRADE Referral.
COMMENTS Better Luck Next Time. (Valid Upto JANUARY 31, 2006)

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 01-27-2006

jeewaay jeewaay jeewaay ICA Pakistan .... Pakistan .... Pakistan
jeewaay ICA Pakistan
Don't take tension yaar. it is your own forum. enjoy yaar.
Anyway, agar mairee kissi baat saay aap ko koi tension/tukleef pohunchee hai tu...I"M REALLY VERY SORRY FOR THAT.

- hanifasif - 01-28-2006

Well, I only failed in my Mod A and after that I never failed any CA exam, not even referrals. Its only after module D I found that its hard to pay even my gas bills with the measly stipend I get at CA firms. I needed to support my family. I changed two firms and after that I changed the country. Why would in my right mind I would work in a CA firm for a mere pittance for four years even when I can earn fifty times the amount in Saudi Arabia (even in big four). So its not that I found CA difficult, its only what they pay at CA firms which made me run away from ICAP and hence from Pak.

So what I wrote above was for my many competent friends who kept trying but failed again and again. Some of them were suffering from abject poverty and those who passed out lost their lives in exploitative CA firms for at least four years. You know what they pay here, in big four, even to ACCA part 1 pass students with no exp. Well, around SR4000 basic, which makes Rs 64000 in Pak.

Having said that there is no doubt that ICAP qualification is among the best in accountancy world. Whatever I am today is because of ICAP. People in my department, when they took me on , didn’t praise me, they praised ICAP that only four basic modules of ICAP are enough to make a person very good at accounts. Not only that ICAP four modules have helped me glide my way through ACCA, CIA and now hopefully CFA.

ICAP rules, that’s for sure. But for me its only the stipend thingy.

Kind regards,

Asif

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 01-28-2006

very well done MR. HANIF ASIF.
hope for the best & always pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY for further great achievements.
this thread posted by me was for just chill but not for breaking hearts.
ICAP is best & will always be the BEST & boost an accountancy profession (CA) in PAKISTAN forever.

- Ali Akbar - 02-04-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />very well done MR. HANIF ASIF.
hope for the best & always pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY for further great achievements.
this thread posted by me was for just chill but not for breaking hearts.
ICAP is best & will always be the BEST & boost an accountancy profession (CA) in PAKISTAN forever.

+92 300 618 3747
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Lets join ICAP in promoting this profession, I second maz_ca's post, otherwise the ppl would not have stopped blaming ICAP.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- mujahid_ipk - 02-12-2006

dear maz_ca
dont leave this profession
otherwise I will have to also do so
please

Mujahid