Accountancy Forum
Prizes offered for the Murderer: - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Prizes offered for the Murderer: (/showthread.php?tid=2943)

Prizes offered for the Murderer: - Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 02-20-2006

1- In Peshawar, the Paish-Imam of the "Mosque, Mahabat Khan" has announced the prize of Rs. 1,000,000/-, whoever will kill/murder the unfortunate cartoonist of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sketches (naoozubillah).

2- On the other hand, the Minister "Mr. M. Yaqoob" of Utter Pradesh (UP) in India has announced the prize of Rs. 440,000,000/- & the GOLD equal to the weight of the murderer /killer of the unfortunate cartoonist of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sketches (naoozubillah).

Instead of the strikes or making protest against or by the local or federal governments of the Muslim Countries, I think, this is a right way to do. Because the punishment of the person(s), who dis-respect in the glory of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) (naoozubillah) is only "DEATH" & also "HELL".

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com

- smraza - 02-21-2006

Insted of announcing prizes, we should gather ourselves and look into the reasons that why are jews ruling the world even they are just below 10% of the total population of the world, and muslims are still slaves even they are spread over half of the globe.

SMR

- derivativetrader - 02-22-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

On the other hand, the Minister "Mr. M. Yaqoob" of Utter Pradesh (UP) in India has announced the prize of Rs. 440,000,000/- & the GOLD equal to the weight of the murderer /killer of the unfortunate cartoonist of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sketches (naoozubillah).

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

This minister would be mega rich (to my rough calc. this prize would be around INR 500 million assuming the cartoonist is of 70 kg) - I wonder whether he discloses his wealth/income to tax authorities.

- smraza - 02-22-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I wonder whether he discloses his wealth/income to tax authorities.

Typical accountants approach. If Mr. Yaqoob comes to know about your statement, he will hire you as his consultant within no time. [)]

SMR

- hanifasif - 02-23-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smraza</i>
<br />Insted of announcing prizes, we should gather ourselves and look into the reasons that why are jews ruling the world even they are just below 10% of the total population of the world, and muslims are still slaves even they are spread over half of the globe.

SMR

Well, if we just look into ourselves it will be all very clear that why we are dominated and not dominating.