Accountancy Forum
** Offensive Behavior Reporting ** - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meet the members (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: ** Offensive Behavior Reporting ** (/showthread.php?tid=3012)

Pages: 1 2 3

** Offensive Behavior Reporting ** - Ali Akbar - 03-13-2006

Dear sir/madam

I will draw your attention to the post of 'turithegreat' on top of page 7 of post 'CA of Pakistan'.

The language he has used on this public forum is a matter of shame for all of us! Moreover, he was continously disrupting the image of the profession in Pakistan (please refer to all pages of the aforementioned post). I just defended my profession and my Institute, and I think every one has right to defend & promote his profession. Thats what I did.

Therefore, I request you to block this person's ID. If it has not been blocked I will quit the forum.

Thanks for providing a good platform for sharing knowledge uptill now.

Syed Ali Akbar

- meesum - 03-14-2006

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM!

YES I AM WITH ALI AKBAR, I REQUEST TO MODERATOR TO BLOCH "TURITHEGREAT"."TURI" MUST BLOCKED.

AISE LOGON K LIEY ACCOUNTACY FORUM P KOI JAGA NAHI HE AUR NA HI HONI CHAHIYE.

ALI AKBAR DONT LEAVE THE FORUM, WE ARE WITH YOU.

- rememberence - 03-15-2006

turi should b bloked

- mushi - 03-15-2006

nahi janab turi nay ab mafi maangli ha so pardon him and do not block him!!!

the icap alliance did not want peace on in this forum

- admin - 03-16-2006

<b><font color="blue">Action taken.
The account of turithegreat has been blocked and IP blacklisted.

Thank you for pointing out the offender Ali. I request all members to conform to forum ethics and guidelines and avoid engaging in verbal battles.

Please report any offensive behavior in this topic which i am pinning.</font id="blue"></b>

- Ali Akbar - 03-17-2006

Dear Admin

Thanks to you too for ensuring the healthy environment for good discussions.

Thanks for your continued support to the members.

- accountant1 - 03-17-2006

good work

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 03-18-2006

yeap! a nice decision (by blocking him) from the administrator/moderator of the website to prevent any further verbal battle. but "MR. TURI-THE-GREAT" may get registeration of this forum by using another nick/ID/login name? in this case, what will the administrator do?

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com

- Mujahid Islam - 03-21-2006

Dear Admin

I really appreciate your good decision

Thank you

Regards

Mujahid

- ADNAN KHAN - 03-21-2006

YAR ALI WHAT IT MEAN 'TURI-THE -GREAT

- Ali Akbar - 03-21-2006

Turi is a cast of Parachinar ( a tribal area). His real name is Arif Ali Turi.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- mushi - 04-01-2006

Dear Ali Akbar i m very sorry for supporting fanatic and senseless TURI. "may nay us jahil aadmi ko ab pehchana hai" wo isi qabil tha k usay block kia jae!!

RULE#1 BosS IS AlwayS RighT!

Rule#2 IF ThE BosS IS WronG,....SeE RulE#1

- Ice_Blue - 04-02-2006

dear admin/moderator

plz use some means to screen posts for swear words. or atleast del such offensive posts manually.

Regards,

- accountant1 - 04-02-2006

OR MADE ANY1 ACTIVE MODERATOR SO THAT PERSON DELEAT Immediately thats kinds of post

- Pracs - 04-02-2006

TURIs just running loose on the forum, what's gone wrong with the Kid,, struck his head or some thing ?