Accountancy Forum
Passed all CAT papers in 1 attempt without college - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Passed all CAT papers in 1 attempt without college (/showthread.php?tid=3063)

Passed all CAT papers in 1 attempt without college - ausmanpk2001 - 03-24-2006

Hello everybody. I read the post stating that salmancert passed 5 CAT papers in 1 attempt. Thats a really very good achievement.

I want to tell that I passed all CAT papers in 1 attemmpt in Decembr 2005 session. Thats a very great achievement. I have talked to many people & everyone said that its almost impossible.

Usman Arshad

- mushi - 03-28-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />Hello everybody. I read the post stating that salmancert passed 5 CAT papers in 1 attempt. Thats a really very good achievement.

I want to tell that I passed all CAT papers in 1 attemmpt in Decembr 2005 session. Thats a very great achievement. I have talked to many people & everyone said that its almost impossible.

Usman Arshad
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
congrts!! ausmanpk2001, yes it is really a great achievement but not impossible b/c i have done 7 papers of CAT in 1 inattempt cluding 1,2,4 and 6 without tuition!!! and will InshAllah pass remaining in june.including T-10 totally selfstudying!!!
once again congratulations!!!!
aur mujhay duauwn may yaad rakkhain
thnxxx[)][)]

- spooky - 03-28-2006

yarh right I passed Whole ACCA in 1 attempt now thats a big deal

waqas

- rememberence - 03-28-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by spooky</i>
<br />yarh right I passed Whole ACCA in 1 attempt now thats a big deal

waqas

Hain??????

Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha....

ACCA being qualified in single attempt...hahhahaha

hence proved that employers and all professionals in pakistan r right in treating ACCAs inferior to CAs....

- Salmancert - 03-29-2006

Hey all,
first of all I would like to congract ausman on his tremendous achievement. and then I'd like to ask Mr.ausman about their strategy and how they did it without college?. and for Mr.spooky plz be serious this is not a comedy forum where u come to make fun of professional qualifications. It is <b>IMPOSSIBLE</b> to clear ACCA in single attempt.
Well, I am also self studying T6,T7,T8 and T10 without any help from any 1. do reply.

- safial@hotmail.com - 03-29-2006

bhaee, i know some persons who cleared c.a in due time. so this is not an authentic way to compare qualifications. it is a sick behaviour.WE SHOULD RESPECT EACH OTHER AS OUR Holy Prophet(p.b.u.h) preached it.

" Mubarak " 4 u all who cleared in first attempt.b steady yar.. god will help u anshaallah...in need of ur prayers....
thanks....& cheers
( GAME OF LIFE IS ONLY 2 WIN)[)]
SAFIAL

- ausmanpk2001 - 03-30-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Salmancert</i>
<br />Hey all,
first of all I would like to congract ausman on his tremendous achievement. and then I'd like to ask Mr.ausman about their strategy and how they did it without college?. and for Mr.spooky plz be serious this is not a comedy forum where u come to make fun of professional qualifications. It is <b>IMPOSSIBLE</b> to clear ACCA in single attempt. .
Well, I am also self studying T6,T7,T8 and T10 without any help from any 1. do reply.

Thanks.

First of all, I studied T1, T2 & T3. Then I started to think to give 5 papers in one sesion. But after T4 I thought to complete whole CAT in one attempt. After a lot of thinking & taking advice form my friends I deceided to give it a try. I talked to my mother, she said OK. It was most important because after all she had to pay for the exam fees.

Passed T1 & T2 as CBE.

T4 proved to be a little difficult. I skipped T5 initially because it was theoratical & primarily becaz T5 Kit wasn't available in the maket. T6 was quite easy. T7 proved to be very difficult. But all that is reuqired is practice. T9 was difficult in the beginning becaz of too many clauses & exemptions for Tax. T10 was not much difficult.
T5 proved to be very difficult because I dont like theory. For the same reason, I opted T9 instead of T8 because T8 was theoratical.

I used FTC books & kits for all the papers except T1 & T2. BPP gives too much details & its chapters are also very long. I think lenghty chapters discourage students.

I used to study all night & then sleep from morning till evening & then again study till sun rises up. I think night is the besttime to study.

No specific exam hall skills. I tried to stay calm & I wrote & attempted every question which I knew any thing, if I even knew only a single line for a question, I wrote it.

I hope this gives you some idea of the approach I used.

Usman Arshad

- Salmancert - 03-30-2006

AOA,
Thanks for kind advise and sharing your strategy with us. and one more thing, In how much time did you prepared for all of this? plz reply ASAP.

- ausmanpk2001 - 03-31-2006

Dear Salman,

First of all thankyou [)]

Everything took almost 4 months.

Usman Arshad

- jani - 04-01-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />Hello everybody. I read the post stating that salmancert passed 5 CAT papers in 1 attempt. Thats a really very good achievement.

Usman Arshad

Hmm. Interesting

Do we know anybody else which have passed CAT in one attempt? It will be interesting to know.

----------------------------------
Is dil main yadoon kay mailay hain
Tum bin bohat hum akelay hain
Sub kuch choor kar is forum pay post kartay hain
Dekho hum kitnay welay hain