Accountancy Forum
Attn: ADMIN Offensive behviour - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Attn: ADMIN Offensive behviour (/showthread.php?tid=3086)

Pages: 1 2

Attn: ADMIN Offensive behviour - ausmanpk2001 - 03-29-2006

Members Ali Akbar & Fatima ca are insulting me & trying to make fun of me in the post http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=3484.

I have the right to support someone without showing offensive behaviour. There is no sense of making fun if I support some member.

These insulting posts should be deleted & this case should be dealt with....

Usman Arshad

- maz_ca - 03-29-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />Members Ali Akbar & Fatima ca are insulting me & trying to make fun of me in the post http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=3484.

I have the right to support someone without showing offensive behaviour. There is no sense of making fun if I support some member.

These insulting posts should be deleted & this case should be dealt with....

Usman Arshad
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ab to ap waqai Administrator ban jayain SIR!!!

- fatima ca - 03-29-2006

sir usman
app ko member ko support kernay ka huq hay but ye kehnay ka nai k admin ko kia decision lenna chaiay tha. i waz jz laughing on that. agar app ko support ka huq hay tu mujjay laughing ka b hay

hmm

- syedabbass - 03-30-2006

mr usman
laughing is not an offensive behavior dont make it issue. turi has been gone and he has admitted his fault even then u r supporting him. its really laughing stock if u can c. and indirectly u r callenging Admin by saying that turi should b warned. do u wanna b admin?

life is cool

- Ali Akbar - 03-30-2006

You definitely have the right to speak and support members, but the member who has been blocked on his rediculous act and you are gonna continously support him and asking the admin to unblock him, now its not fair. It means that in your opinion he was right! If you have the right to say like this then we/I have right to laugh!

If you still think that we should also be blocked then the seat of Admin is really waiting for you[)]

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- accountant1 - 03-30-2006

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll usman please growup lol

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

- ausmanpk2001 - 03-30-2006

I have the right to support some one but not to make fun of somebody. I dont said that u shoud be blocked i just said that the posts should be deleted & appropriate action should be taken.

Dear Ali Akbar, you should become admin instead of me becaz u have the right to do anything. I wasn't challenging admin, i was giving my opinion. I was just giving my opinion. But even then NOBODY has the right to make fun of other members becaz its not a comdey forum.

This is a professional forum not a comedy forum to make fun of someone then luagh. & its not Punjabi Stage drama forum to make "JUGTAIN" .

I wont be part of this verbal battle any more. Becaue I am not here to fight battles, but to seek help & help other people.

Usman Arshad

- Ali Akbar - 03-30-2006

Apart from the above discussion may I know why you have edited your back dated post under the topic "request from turithegreat"??

- akifa - 03-30-2006

Usman, dont worry.
Most of the CA's cant accept that some one is taking more salary than them. Keep your work going and this is the right decision not to involve in this verbal battle.

All I want to say about Ali Akbar is that "DOGS BARK BUT THE CARAVAN GOES ON".

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HEEHHEEHEHEEHHE

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by akifa</i>
<br />Usman, dont worry.
Most of the CA's cant accept that some one is taking more salary than them. Keep your work going and this is the right decision not to involve in this verbal battle.

All I want to say about Ali Akbar is that "DOGS BARK BUT THE CARAVAN GOES ON".

Usman, Don't take notice of the small things and get going.

Syeda Akifa, CA Inter
Completing articles at KPMG

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

lol hehhehehe heheheheh funny USMAN lol and akifa lol hahahhaa
yer grow up mr usman + akifa LOLLLLLLLLL
NO NEED TO USED MULTI NICKS LOL HAHAHAHA

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

BY THE WAY LOL NICE INTRODUCTION ..........ME IMPRESS LOL COMPLEATING ARTICLESHIP in KPMG lol
hahahahhaha phir be lol u not sound like CA PERSON lol lollllllll

poor usman

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

- ausmanpk2001 - 03-30-2006

I am not like some members here who are always involved in verbal battles.

This forum is not made for fighting. So, I wont post any more messages regarding this thread.

- Ali Akbar - 03-30-2006

Whats going on?

Mr. accountant1, they r saying u r ali!!!hahaha, fatima ca!!!hahaha..wts going on yarrr???

By the way madam in which KPMG u r doing articles? pata chal jayega apka...

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- Ali Akbar - 03-30-2006

Now you also say that I hve accounts naming syedabbas, maz_ca etc!!! now very funny...barre hojao bache to nahi ho, its a profession u havent seen practical life! my advice for u is to b professional and behave like professionals..plz its good for u!