Accountancy Forum
Study tips needed - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Study tips needed (/showthread.php?tid=3115)

Study tips needed - Z.A.AKHUND - 04-02-2006

PLZ TELL ME HOW TO DO MAXIMUM STUDY WHAT ARE THE WAYS AS I BECOME TIRED AFTER DOING 5-6 HOURS OF STUDY PLZ SUGGEST AND WHAT KIND OF THINGS THAT I SHOULD KEEP IN MIND FOR PASSING CA MODULE A PLZ SUGGEST ME I AM VMUCH CONFUSED
THANKS
ZOHAIB ALI

- ausmanpk2001 - 04-04-2006

Well.....I used to study all night. aur dinkay time suya karta tha.I think night is the best time to study...........

try studying at night & taking little breaks of 5-10 minutes after every hour. A psychologist told me this. is tarah say dimagh thakta nahin hai.

- safial@hotmail.com - 04-04-2006

hi
every one has different stemna 4 study.some people do work only 4 4 of 5 hours & get the whole.try to find that time to study in which ur mind accepts every thing & leave the books when it starts to reject the things. u can prolong ur study time slowly.
thnks duaoon main yad rakhna yar.....

- mushi - 04-05-2006

agreed with safial!

- zeba - 04-07-2006

Assalam-o-alaikum eVerybody..............theres been a long time that i'v been away from da forum..........but im back....won't u all welcome me haan!!i missed a lot!!!i guess....
Anywayz,i'll agree with safial 2....u know try 2 study when ur mind accepts...n when u sit down to study just concentrate on ur study fully..ur mind should be fresh n haan don't sit for study continously 4 a couple of hours....gap bhi hona chahiye...n just if u revise ur lecture on daily basis then it would help u alot...
anyways....BEST OF LUCK 4 UR FUTURE.......
KIND REGARDS

- sajjad_dar2000 - 04-07-2006

Salam,

When I start revising my course I do following,

1) First of all I plan how many days I need to spend on my study than
2) I plan how much (hours) I would spend each day on my course
3) I split my time between the different subjects and make a time table for each to study
4) When I get tired I take a break of 20 to 30 minutes to make my mind fresh.

I also set my target to achieve the highest mark and don’t take any subject as hard or impossible to pass. I strongly believe that success doesn’t come to you, you go for it.

- tajwar - 04-07-2006

salam all
welcome back zeba )
hey zohaib ali study timings depends on ur daily schedule... i mean to say that wht r ur class timings n also hows ur family treats u
well i use to study whole night coz i have classes in afternoon! when i come back i use to sit with my family( ammi ko kuch mangana waghaira hai tu woh laa diya etc) then arnd 11 i use to start studying giving time to every subject by taking short breaks
well my dear friend offering prayers also fresh mind i mean if u r taking break then offer thajjut at midnight i can assure u tht u i'll find urself quite fresh
allah hafiz
tc all