Accountancy Forum
CA-Student killed a Lawyer: - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: CA-Student killed a Lawyer: (/showthread.php?tid=3150)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Goodman - 04-13-2006

Code:
Mr Patel Kebab Wala

Chalo G. Allah Thora daa Maagar changa tay hilal daa.

By the way I go to E17 almost every week, where about is Mr. Patel. is is near the station or towards lea bridge road side.

- Goodman - 04-13-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
He makes about £72,000 a year and he doesn’t pay a single penny of tax on his earning.
posted by Sajjad DAR
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

BTW, 72,000 is good but not good enough. Even a small single partner firm makes more than 72K.

and how do you know Mr.Patel does not pay tax. Anyway, please give him my number, I am free for the next five days and will have plenty of time to speak and convince Mr. Patel to comply with the self assessment legislation. Failure to comply, he is looking at almost 72,000 per year payment to taxman, and I will prove him that with real life examples.

- Pracs - 04-13-2006

Whoaa.. Financiers.. DT well that is a different ball game all togeher now.. but I would agree with you financiers, investment bankers, brokers (don't even get me started on city brokers here,,)..I get bouts of infreority complex every time I sit with a city broker....

Well, Goodman, does make you think if we are in the wrong profession.. but I guess my answer is no... with the kind of middle class back ground I come from and not having the insight and the finances to got to an ivy league college for that very requisite MBA.. I guess being an accountant was the safest keep. Besides, would it be fun anymore not knowing your debits and credits, materiality, risk assurance, remediation, come on..

Sajjad,.. going in to work for yourself as self employed 'in business' is ofcourse always better and lucrative (as long as it is halal and legal). There is a Hadees to that fact saying that 3/4th of 'rizk' is in business !!

But I guess we are here comparing more of on the lines of profession as a whole.. and say a CA (Pakistan) still comes out with high flying start up salaries.. compared to say a doctor, engineer, banker etc. (within the first couple of years atleast) again as an average.

I would beg to differ on the luck factor,.. you have to have it in you along with opportunites to make it to that level.. you may say Taqdeer has to do a bit with it.. but then don't get me started on that,, a seperate topic all together.

Bottom line is to try to make the most of what and where you are, give it your best and rewards will flow through..

- smraza - 04-13-2006

CAs are millionaires, in the sense that 'Millionaire' refers to a person playing with millions. You will find every CA playing with millions, even billions and trillions [)]

- hanifasif - 04-13-2006

hahahahhaha, yeah very right.

- Goodman - 04-13-2006

Code:
There is a Hadees to that fact saying that 3/4th of 'rizk' is in business
posted by pracs

Pracs, I thought the ratio was 9/10th but you seem to suggest 3/4th. Kindly correct me, my source of information was a very well known scholar and I have not perosnally read it.

SMR. First of all on behalf of this whole forum and the city of London, I would like to thank you for coming on line. Please keep on posting more often.

Code:
and i can assure you that he can earn more than us (accountant) and Doctors.

Well, you might be correct about some accountants but junior doctors (newly qualfied chickens) in UK get started at about £48,000 and after 3-5 years (foundation program) being a consultant they earn about quarter of a million pounds per year. I dont think Mr. Patel can match that with his thailis alone.
and If you talk about USA, my friends tell me that if you become a doctor in USA, your hand lands very safely in the pocket of Allah Miah G.

- derivativetrader - 04-13-2006

I agree with the last post of Goodman. Salary is one factor that should be considered but what about the office-facilities that are available to members of professionals, such as accountants, doctors, bankers etc.?

DT

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 04-13-2006

lo g hisaab lao ainaa lokaan da, gal kee see tay kee bun gai aay...
issue kuj aur see pata nahi kairhaay paasay lay gay naay unhoon...
samaj nahi lagdee ainaa loka dee munoo...
pata nahi kee kerdaay phirdaay naay...
chal dillaa... RUB RAKHA SUB DA............!!!!

- Girl_here - 04-14-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />lo g hisaab lao ainaa lokaan da, gal kee see tay kee bun gai aay...
Egggggggggjjjjjjaaaaccctttllyyyy!!!!
it was a social issue,a general discussion , regarding a girl's rage and her revenge towards a guy..but every1 is messing about what accountants earn and what not..Du'oh!!!![V]

So Long!![)]

Regards...

- Pracs - 04-14-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />
Code:
There is a Hadees to that fact saying that 3/4th of 'rizk' is in business
posted by pracs

Pracs, I thought the ratio was 9/10th but you seem to suggest 3/4th. Kindly correct me, my source of information was a very well known scholar and I have not perosnally read it.

It must be 9/10th then, if you have your source. I was not sure of the exact nomenclature of the Hadees this is why I did not Quote it and just referred to the jist. I stand corrected, Thank you for pointing that out Jazaka Allah.

- Pracs - 04-14-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Girl_here</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
it was a social issue,a general discussion , regarding a girl's rage and her revenge towards a guy..but every1 is messing about what accountants earn and what not..Du'oh!!!![V]

So Long!![)]

Regards...

Well what else would you expect of accountants,.. numbers, money and analysis,. is'nt this what we are good at..

- sajjad_dar2000 - 04-14-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Girl_here</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>

So Long!![)]

Regards...

I think salary/earning was main issue for the above story. If you look at the first post regarding above matter you would find following

“Have you heart/read a news in the newspaper(s) or from any other person, that one of the young past/previous showbiz stars of PTV "Miss Rukhsana Aslam, Age 25 years, of Khanpur"<b>fraudulently fell in love with one of the CA-Trainee Students</b> "Mr. Nasir Ali Afridi S/O Mr. Ahmed Ali Afridi (Appointed as Deputy Secretary in Northern Areas)" in A.F. Ferguson & Co. Chartered Accountants, (Islamabad Office) <b>only because of that reason that this person will be a millionaire after his CA-Qualification,”</b>

“She used to love only those people who were financially very much stable.”

Considering above facts, we (accountant) were trying to prove how stupid concern lady was. In other words we were trying to say that accountants are not millionaires.

and agreed with Prac that what you expect from accountant?

If you put above story in some advocates forum you will find them to have different approach to attack the post i.e. they will only talk about the weakness/strengths of case, likelihood outcome of the case. And therefore there main issue would be whether court will find them guilty?

Sajjad Dar

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 04-20-2006

waisay by the way, forum members mai saay koi us CA-Finalist (Mr. Nasir Ali Afridi - Trainee Student of A.F. Ferguson) ko personally jaanta hai yah us say kabhee millaa ho yah kabhee us k saath gup shup hoi ho.
kia waqa'hee woe us larhkee "Rukhsana Aslam" mai interested tha aur us nay kabhee kisee saay is kaa zikar kiyaa tha k.............

- Shakir_J - 09-30-2009

Some very interesting revelations have come to notice about Nasir Afridi. In murder case, in which he was involved with Rukhsana Aslam in FIR No 19 of 2006 with Kohsar police, he intimated his name as Muhammad Nasir Afridi instead of Nasir Ali Afridi. His also gave wrong address to mislead agencies. Instead of his Skardu address where his family is settled, he gave Peshawar address in Area/mohalla, which does not exist. Mr Nasir was lucky to get acquittal from session court by paying handsome amount through c-accused family. He is well known for hunting ladies particularly having good financial background. Recently he trapped a lady official working in National Electric Regulatory. The lady is not only far elder than Mr. Nasir but a married with a senior officer who has recently retired. This lady too is known making friendship with young men and even with aged persons who could benefit him in his career. The lady often spends her time with her this boy friend in secret place by intimating her seniors about medical check up. Mr. Nasir has developed interest in this lady due to her flat and valuable insurance policy.

Let us see further developments.

Shakir Jan Skardu

- kamranACA - 09-30-2009

Amazing!!!

I mean really amazing the whole story is.

Shakir, do you know what the fate decided about that poor misdirected lady Rukhsana?

Regards,

KAMRAN.