Accountancy Forum
big 4 of islamabad and lahore - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: big 4 of islamabad and lahore (/showthread.php?tid=3164)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Ali Akbar - 04-26-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />shah jee clients ka naam b bata do naaa............ kia faraq parhta hai iss saay... baa'd mai b tu patta chalna hee hai naaa......
aur iss mai koi_________________________________________
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Sir g professional ethics b koi cheez hoti hain! And we all are liable to comply these ethics for Chartered Accountants issued by ICAP. Moreover, you cant advertise your firm publicly under these professional ethics. And confidentiality is something which you may have read in ISAs.

Parh likh k bhi anparh na bano na sir g...!!!

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 04-26-2006

"firm advertisement rules" sirf institute members k liyaay hain, non-members k liyay nahi hain DEAR SHAH JEE (abhee aap non-member hee hain naa, sirf aik student k taur per ICAP say registered hain BHAI JAAN)

waisay aap naay ooper sara firm ka PALANDA khol tu diya hai, ab bacha hai kia baaqi professional ethics proof kernay k liyay.....

(;-)

- chaser - 04-27-2006

dear friends,
i posted this topic for information purpose not for fighting.
what are ur achievments that you are fighting anybody qualified here.(none)
i was looking for information that in islamabad which firm is better to join AFF or KPMG and do they help you in finding a good job after compeleting the training.
thats all but you guys are fighting instead of giving the information.
and regarding clients you can check their audit firms online on thier website.
ok
bye

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 04-28-2006

Dear ali akbar! Listen to the chaser. He is seeking sincere guidance from us; don't show him a wrestling competition. OK
So, be careful in the future.

- chaser - 04-28-2006

thanks sir adnan[D]

- capricorn_me - 05-03-2006

dear ali akbar,
its really very astonishing to see the stipend rates , as given by u.

as far i know,

Schedule of Minimum Stipend Rates for Trainee Students
(Effective from 1 January, 2005)

Intermediate Passed / Exempted Trainee Students Rupees pm
o On commencement of training contract 3000
o On passing Module E 4400
o On passing Module F 5500

refrence http//www.icap.org.pk/Education/stipendrates.htm

other then above reffernece,i will also confirm this within 4 5 days after asking my cousins and friendz(doing articles)

- Abdur.Rehman - 05-04-2006

well dear any student before joining a firm can have three motives as far as i uderstand
1)qualification
2)Exposure and professional development
3)placement after articles

so u will have to prioritize these before joining a firm. and in islamabad FRSH is better in student welfare and giving study time, KPMG has all the big clients so ur exposure and professional development, and AFF has a big name and networking in the industry so placement after Job.
so as per my analysis join the firm u want on the basis of ur priority. my priority was exposure and professional development so i joined KPMG as i also had a call from AFF.
and one more thing, that i think that i m a citizen of a free state and i reserve the right to express my thoughts. so no heart feelings for any other firm. i think that i have done quite an unbiased analysis.
bye

- Abdur.Rehman - 05-04-2006

and Mr. capricorn-me plz update ur self. u r 3 months behind time. Ali is right. and we are recieving stipend as per revised rates.
no heart feelings
bye

- chaser - 05-04-2006

dear rehman,
thank you very much for your information and i really appreciate your advice, so you think that AFF , KPMG or FRSH are best for joining during our studies and after compeleting the articles too.
can you please forward ur email address caz i want to know some other details too.
i m really grateful to you.
thanks again

- sajjad_dar2000 - 05-05-2006

what the CA firms pay to ACCA qualified (i mean FCCA...with membership).

Regards,

Sajjad

- Ali Akbar - 05-05-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by capricorn_me</i>
<br />dear ali akbar,
its really very astonishing to see the stipend rates , as given by u.

as far i know,

Schedule of Minimum Stipend Rates for Trainee Students
(Effective from 1 January, 2005)

Intermediate Passed / Exempted Trainee Students Rupees pm
o On commencement of training contract 3000
o On passing Module E 4400
o On passing Module F 5500

refrence http//www.icap.org.pk/Education/stipendrates.htm

other then above reffernece,i will also confirm this within 4 5 days after asking my cousins and friendz(doing articles)

So have you confirmed?

- Pracs - 05-05-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajjad_dar2000</i>
<br />what the CA firms pay to ACCA qualified (i mean FCCA...with membership).

Regards,

Sajjad

Sajjad,. an FCCA will always be a member....

- sajjad_dar2000 - 05-05-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajjad_dar2000</i>
<br />what the CA firms pay to ACCA qualified (i mean FCCA...with membership).

Regards,

Sajjad

Sajjad,. an FCCA will always be a member....
Yes i know, i was just trying to make it clear
wht the FCCA earns in pakistan CA firms

- Abdur.Rehman - 05-05-2006

Mr. Chaser
u r most welcome. u can mail me at bunti23@hotmail.com
Mr. sajjad dar it is quite difficult to find a FCCA in a chartered firm in Pakistan(unless he/she has done CA as well). otherwise in industry u may find FCCAs earning 50-75% of CAs.

- Imran - 05-06-2006

Mr Rehman its not true as per my knowledge