Accountancy Forum
Are you happy with your results? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Are you happy with your results? (/showthread.php?tid=3213)

Are you happy with your results? - zainahmed - 05-02-2006

hi everyone
hope to listen a good news about your result but are you guys happy with ICAP and the RESULT they have annouced today?

- Saadanwar - 05-02-2006

Shuker hai Allah ka.. Iam fully passed the MOD-A )

- zainahmed - 05-02-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Saadanwar</i>
<br />Shuker hai Allah ka.. Iam fully passed the MOD-A )

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
great
have you manage this in first atempt and how did you study? this will be a guide line for others
thanks
and keep it up

- zainahmed - 05-02-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Saadanwar</i>
<br />Shuker hai Allah ka.. Iam fully passed the MOD-A )

great
have you manage this in first atempt and how did you study? this will be a guide line for others
thanks
and keep it up

- noman - 05-02-2006

i have passed in mod.C ....although i expected to fail...so i am very happy...

i don't mean to discourage u....but icap always passes students in mod.A...its in B,C D where people get stuck.....

i hope u keep working hard....don't lose concentration and think that if u have done mod A..u have become some sort of a TOPE (cannon)...bcoz i have seen ppl who thought this...and then spent ages in further modules..

- Saadanwar - 05-02-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
great
thanks
and keep it up

Yes,I have managed to get through MOD-A in First Attempt )

- Saadanwar - 05-02-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by noman</i>
<br />i have passed in mod.C ....although i expected to fail...so i am very happy...

i don't mean to discourage u....but icap always passes students in mod.A...its in B,C D where people get stuck.....

i hope u keep working hard....don't lose concentration and think that if u have done mod A..u have become some sort of a TOPE (cannon)...bcoz i have seen ppl who thought this...and then spent ages in further modules..

yes m8.. i know how to deal with CA... it really neeeds a lot of hardwork.
And MOD-B is tougher then MOD-A thats for sure.But now i think i can more precisely adjust my timetable then i was in MOD-A.And CA needs consistent studying.

- mak_thecaian - 05-03-2006

salam 2 all frends n congratulations 2
here is ali khan frm peshawar
i have got credits in taxation n IT02. well company law, audit n cost acc r reffered for next attempt n it was my fresh attempt for mod D.
inshallah i will qualify these 3 in sept intake.

- ahmedabbas - 05-24-2006

Salam guys i think there are not too many diffeculties in passing the CA exams, the most major thing i felt at the stages you are discussing is that we are not that much mature so that result in a non-professional way to study, when you will inshallah reach final level like me you will realise that ICAP is not an enemy.

- usmankhalid - 06-04-2006

JUST REMEMBER MY WORDS IF YOU WANNA PASS DONT JOIN PAC! IF YOU WANNA FAIL THEN JOIN PROFESSIONALS ACADEMY OF COMMERCE. IT IS BEING RUN BY BEASTS LIKE JAFFAR HUSSAIN WHO HAS LOST CONTROL OF HIS SUBORDINATES WHO HARRASS THE STUDENTS. EVEN A GIRL WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED BY ITS ECONOMICS TEACHER.PAC DOESNT PROVIDE STUDENTS WITH THE BOOKS THAT THEY CHARGE FOR.AT THE END OF THE COURSE THEY COME UP WITH HIDDEN CHARGES FOR FILTER EXAM THAT THEY NEVER REVEALED.ITS MANAGEMENT IS CORRUPT TEACHERS ARE BLOODY. DONT JOIN PAC