Accountancy Forum
Economics Of Cows - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Economics Of Cows (/showthread.php?tid=3245)

Pages: 1 2

- Humaira - 05-17-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Ahmad</i>
<br />Oh God.... where are all of us going...May allah forgive all of us.
I think every one here has the right to express his opinion but it should b back up with logic.
Humaira aap k masla ye ha k aap apne ghalti per insist ker rahi hain and the Guyes here are exploiting it.Like u ,each of every one has the right to express ur opinion. i am not trying to defend my position to the remarks just Qouted above bcz u have every right to think about me as u want to think.Therefore........
Regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Humaira</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Ahmad</i>
<br />Ghalti her inssan se hotti ha lakin ghalti ko man laina aur doosroon ki rai k ahtram kerna hi barrai ha............

Battain rukh wali hon yah be-rukhi, insan ko hameesha apna Rukhee- Qeblla theek rakhna Chaheeya, aur dil ko Sisha ki manind,taakeh donoon rukh nazar a sakain...........lakin lagtta ha is Materialistic duniya duniyan main Chesoon/Chehroon ke kai kai rukh hain........ Lakin PRACs ka joo yah Rukh hai Mujah to boht pasand aya hai kiyonka is k DIl sisha ki Terha SAF hai......... baqi raha sawal Humaira Ka to Apne qool ki woh Khud Zimadar hai.......

Regards for PRACS
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

khiriyaat hai na....main nay kiya keh diya hai aap ko jo aap mujhay suna rahay hain.....aur galti kiya hui ab .....[)]

sorry bhai ab mujh say dobara justifications nahi hoti mujhay chir aati hai justification dainay say....

aap log criticism karoo lakin meri zaat per kiun ...kiya topics kam per gay hain....[D]
rukh-e-qibla aur sheesha ,faith aur dil hi hain na....to in ka zimma Allah k supurd hua.....jahan tak qool-o-fail ka taalook hai to woh to her shaikh khud hi uthay ga...na aap kissi k qool-o-fail ka zimma uthaoo gay na hum ...sab apna apna hi uthain gay....to iss ka zimma bhi Allah k supurd hua....[)]

criticism insaan ki behtari k liyay behtar hain mager jab topic ki baat aay to iss ka maqsad different point of views laina hota hai na k topic walay ka maqsad apni zaat k liyay critics ikathay kerna.....[)]......

hope so u got the point...[D]

regards for every one[D]

- Humaira - 05-17-2006

<br />[quote]<i>Originally posted by Muhammad Ahmad</i>
<br />Oh God.... where are all of us going...May allah forgive all of us.
I think every one here has the right to express his opinion but it should b back up with logic.
Humaira aap k masla ye ha k aap apne ghalti per insist ker rahi hain and the Guyes here are exploiting it.Like u ,each of every one has the right to express ur opinion. i am not trying to defend my position to the remarks just Qouted above bcz u have every right to think about me as u want to think.Therefore........
Regards
<br />[quote]<i>Originally posted by Muhammad Ahmad</i>

there is a proverb

PANI WHICH MADANI

sach kehtay hain....lassi aur baat ko jitna berha saktay ho berhao....keep it up....shayed kuch mil jay...

- Humaira - 05-17-2006

[V]

- Humaira - 05-17-2006

[V]

- Muhammad Ahmad - 05-19-2006

[V]
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Ahmad</i>

there is a proverb

PANI WHICH MADANI

sach kehtay hain....lassi aur baat ko jitna berha saktay ho berhao....keep it up....shayed kuch mil jay...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">[V]

- Zeesh - 05-24-2006

Ok guys enough. The way I see it Humaira was trying to share something that she found funny, I doubt that her intension was to criticise Pakistan.
Pracs found it offensive because he perceived the criticism on Pakistan hidden in that joke.
You both were doing the right thing. At one hand Humaira was sharing something funny with all of us and on the other hand Pracs and few other members were defending Pakistan. I found these both acts healthy.
Don’t let a matter of difference in perception to become a permanent conflict.
After reading these comments I am feeling what Iqbal has said
ZARA NAM HO TU YAE MATEE BUHAT ZARGHAIZ HAE SAKEE

Zeeshan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Humaira</i>
<br />AOA

hameesha apni plate main daikhain... bajay iss k k aap dossroon ki plate main daikhain ...ager aap ka haq banta hai to phir issay mang ker aur feryad kerkay mat hasil kernay ki koshish karain balkay cheen laina hi aqalmandi hai ....
ager dispute kashmir hai aur aap ka haq banta hai to issay cheen lain ....aur ager ziayada hi insaf pasand hain to cheen ker Muslim honay k natay unhain un ki merzi k mutabik apni alag state bananay dain....got it ....

bachoon ki terha roo roo ker sari dunya ko daikhanay ka kiya fieda ....himat hai to lay lo .....ager batoon say iss maslay ko hal hona hota to kab ka ho chuka hota...ab aar ya paar ho hi jain....
[)]

- Muhammad Ahmad - 05-24-2006

Well......... i think u r Very Very Right!
Lets us make the dreame of IQBAL come true, by our actions ,our approch & our tHInking, in every capacity & where ever we r.And for this We should have Faith in our God in Its Graetest GIFT to MUslim WORLD........PAKISTAN!and the lESSon of its Founders, i.e., UNITY, FAITH, DISCIPLIN. And we all should nt allow any of such funny thing like this "EcONOMices Of COws" to become a hurdle in making pakistan a progressive and prosperouse country......LET us UNITE FOR THAT GREAT CAUSE>>>>>>>> God bless all of us
Regards
[)]
[quote]<i>Originally posted by Zeesh</i>
<br />Ok guys enough. The way I see it Humaira was trying to share something that she found funny, I doubt that her intension was to criticise Pakistan.
Pracs found it offensive because he perceived the criticism on Pakistan hidden in that joke.
You both were doing the right thing. At one hand Humaira was sharing something funny with all of us and on the other hand Pracs and few other members were defending Pakistan. I found these both acts healthy.
Don’t let a matter of difference in perception to become a permanent conflict.
After reading these comments I am feeling what Iqbal has said
ZARA NAM HO TU YAE MATEE BUHAT ZARGHAIZ HAE SAKEE

Zeeshan

- javeddoha - 06-22-2006

Is this discussion allowed in Accountacy Forum? We must do some healthy discussion which relates to our field at least at this stage.Hope all of you agree with me, if not then Think about it.

- Pracs - 06-23-2006

Although I do not agree with the 'cheap' contents of this thread,. but it is posted in the General cateogry and I guess thereby allowed the powers that be on this forum.

Its a forum so you know.....We have quite a few technical and professional threads in other catogeries.