Accountancy Forum
MYASCO in Lahore - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: MYASCO in Lahore (/showthread.php?tid=3288)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Ali Akbar - 05-31-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by capricorn_me</i>
<br />Dear Abdur rehman

what can i say now......

my friend just look out annual reprot of MCB for last period u get your answer.
i know it with 100% surety , bcoz my cousin himself done the audit in lahore and wazir-a-bad

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

It was my basic assumption that you have passed Functional English of module A or the same subject of ACCA/CAT. Look at Abdur.Rehman's post he wrote it is to be done this year i.e 2006 by KPMG. Earlier it was audited by AFF and Riaz Ahmed & Co. I agree with Abdur.Rehman that you should make habit of reading newspaper, as the notice to the shareholders for appointement of KPMG as auditors was given by MCB couple of months ago and has been subsequently approved by shareholders in AGM.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- capricorn_me - 05-31-2006

okz i'm sorry,
but i was also correct,since i'm reffering to this year(means to say that last years) report not for upcomming period

- Pracs - 06-01-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by capricorn_me</i>
<br />Dear Abdur rehman

what can i say now......

i know it with 100% surety , bcoz my cousin himself done the audit in lahore and wazir-a-bad

It was my basic assumption that you have passed Functional English of module A or the same subject of ACCA/CAT. Look at Abdur.Rehman's post he wrote it is to be done this year i.e 2006 by KPMG. Earlier it was audited by AFF and Riaz Ahmed & Co. I agree with Abdur.Rehman that you should make habit of reading newspaper, as the notice to the shareholders for appointement of KPMG as auditors was given by MCB couple of months ago and has been subsequently approved by shareholders in AGM.

Leave the poor fellow alone,.. he does not article at KPMG for starters

- Ali Akbar - 06-02-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by capricorn_me</i>
<br />Dear Abdur rehman

what can i say now......

If the duscussion has been concluded then why you are trying to start it again? Dont you have anything other to do except for posting on this board??

- Pracs - 06-02-2006

Ali, you have now crossed the limit with me,. there is no need to be rude,, I have been taking your abuse in a very courteous and professional manner but I think you deserve what you are dishing out. This is not the first time but thrice or so that you have put forth your comments on the frequency of my posts. My comment was in a very light mood (if you can read to understand).

If I start behaving like you have been doing on this forum (just not to me but any one who crosses your path)well God help me then.

The topic is not closed as far as I am concerned.. since you have just pounded us with your 'opinions' and no empirical proof of your claims.

- Ali Akbar - 06-02-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>

Well i think u have something special with KPMG. If we are not professional, then at least u shud show some PROFESSIONALISM. Look at the quoted post, wut does it show. Hipes of PROFESSIONALISM. And one more thing that we have never seen a qualified member replying in such a manner, that is totally irrelevent to the topic. Its like putting fuel on fire! plz reply to the topic. if u dont have to say anything regarding topic, i think it is not the PROFESSIONAL way to increase ur posts. u may start a new PROFESSIONAL topic.
and u r saying that our information is limited to islamabad. KSE is not in Islamabad for ur information. It represents the whole Pakistan.

- Goodman - 06-02-2006

well I have not read the whole topic, but I would like to share a light joke especially with Ali and pracs.

A bar tender announced a free drink for anybody who could sequeeze a drop of juice out of a rotten orange. Everybody tried without success. In the end a slim, short single pasli entered the bar and announced of his intention to give it a try. Everybody laughed, but the guy moved to hold the orange and to everybody's surprise squeezed quite a lot out of the rotten orange. Everybody was stunned. Bar tender moved to ask "Sir, what do you for living" single pasli replied, "I work for the Revenue".

- Ali Akbar - 06-02-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />well I have not read the whole topic, but I would like to share a light joke especially with Ali and pracs.

A bar tender announced a free drink for anybody who could sequeeze a drop of juice out of a rotten orange. Everybody tried without success. In the end a slim, short single pasli entered the bar and announced of his intention to give it a try. Everybody laughed, but the guy moved to hold the orange and to everybody's surprise squeezed quite a lot out of the rotten orange. Everybody was stunned. Bar tender moved to ask "Sir, what do you for living" single pasli replied, "I work for the Revenue".

Dear Goodman it was not a rottan orange, it was a dried Lemon.

- Goodman - 06-02-2006

was it?

thanks for correction.

- spooky - 06-03-2006

hahahah ALi bhaii kese ko to bakash dia karainn yar u bhaijanss are setting a good example for us thanx a million for that wese with no offence wat ever u peoplee say about 1 or 2........ it can be btw FRSH or KPMG... but sorry to say AFF doesnt stand a chance from anywhere )

PEACE!!!

- Pracs - 06-03-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />well I have not read the whole topic, but I would like to share a light joke especially with Ali and pracs.

Dear Goodman it was not a rottan orange, it was a dried Lemon.

Need I say any thing else.. I think Ali speaks for himself..

Ali,. I know what I have posted, and nothing that I have posted in any way is unethical or professionally de meaning. Infact I have been quite tolerant.

All you are doing is picking up one liners, one word, one point of view (KPMG is no.1, great etc etc) and rattling on with it.

Goodman, I think I am flattered.... I hope you did not mean Ali was the Orange/Lemon here.. infact he's corrected you.. on the fruit so must be some connection.....

- Pracs - 06-03-2006

<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>

Well i think u have something special with KPMG. If we are not professional, then at least u shud show some PROFESSIONALISM. Look at the quoted post, wut does it show. Hipes of PROFESSIONALISM. And one more thing that we have never seen a qualified member replying in such a manner, that is totally irrelevent to the topic. Its like putting fuel on fire! plz reply to the topic. if u dont have to say anything regarding topic, i think it is not the PROFESSIONAL way to increase ur posts. u may start a new PROFESSIONAL topic.
and u r saying that our information is limited to islamabad. KSE is not in Islamabad for ur information. It represents the whole Pakistan.

I don't know where to begin with .. hmm by HIPES do you mean Hype (as in inflating) or is it Hippies (of the 60's). I thought you had passed your Business Communication exams..

I did nothing of the sort, infact I tried to diffuse the situation after the way you lashed out Capricorn for not understanding that was perhaps something lodged in your grey matters.

I understand you article at KPMG the no.1 in Pakistan, and thereby conculded that they must hire the best of the best and you being an article student / trainee there would be ERGO 'brilliant' and since 'CAPRICORN' did not articled at KPMG he would not necessarily be of your calibre,. as neither am I. I think its a pretty logical argument there, dont you think so.

Ah yes,. before you say it,, this has increased my number of post by a count of 1,. and must have offended you,, because it may not be professional enough for you. I thought I say it first because you are bound to 'repeat' it.

Btw,. since you are all that concerned about my posts,. do you suggest I call you every time I want to respond to your post. I really am confused here,.. help me out...how of how do I respond to your posts without getting the counter to tick, perhaps some one at...

- Ali Akbar - 06-03-2006

I don't know where to begin with .. hmm by HIPES do you mean Hype (as in inflating) or is it Hippies (of the 60's). I thought you had passed your Business Communication exams..

I did nothing of the sort, infact I tried to diffuse the situation after the way you lashed out Capricorn for not understanding that was perhaps something lodged in your grey matters.

I understand you article at KPMG the no.1 in Pakistan, and thereby conculded that they must hire the best of the best and you being an article student / trainee there would be ERGO 'brilliant' and since 'CAPRICORN' did not articled at KPMG he would not necessarily be of your calibre,. as neither am I. I think its a pretty logical argument there, dont you think so.

Ah yes,. before you say it,, this has increased my number of post by a count of 1,. and must have offended you,, because it may not be professional enough for you. I thought I say it first because you are bound to 'repeat' it.

Btw,. since you are all that concerned about my posts,. do you suggest I call you every time I want to respond to your post. I really am confused here,.. help me out...how of how do I respond to your posts without getting the counter to tick, perhaps some one at...

Dear Pracs

First of all hypes or hippies? I think in Business Communication there is a concept for using two words in the same sentence so that another person himself pick the meanings according to him. I think you, being the PROFESSIONAL, may also have passed BC, unless you, being the PROFESSIONAL, belong to ACCA bread of 2001 who passed just two papers of ICAP and become the members of ICAP. And as far as I know you, the PROFESSIONAL belong to that bread. So, no comments on your PROFESSIONALISM.

And as far as your number of posts is concerned look its all meaningless and only one thing is discussed in it i.e 'how to respond without increasing your number of post' THIS IS PROFESSIONALISM keep it up. We are learning PROFESSIONALISM from you sir, and really thanks for giving everyday to us.

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 06-03-2006

What is going on here? A hot fight between two members. Very SAD!

naa aisaay kia karo yar.....................(-E)

- hanifasif - 06-03-2006

Ali, I must say ap bohat bad-tameez ho. You have no regard for anyone let alone the estimable Pracs who has been helping many of us with his words. You like to deal happily with the people like Turi who thrash you with the dirtiest of words.

That’s insult to my intelligence if I allow people like you to disregard those I respect. There is no one on this forum who has been this rude to Pracs. If you continue dragging the issue further, we will collectively report on you to the administrator or boycott you on this forum.