Accountancy Forum
What stipend does acca trainee gets? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: What stipend does acca trainee gets? (/showthread.php?tid=3336)

What stipend does acca trainee gets? - ausmanpk2001 - 06-07-2006

hi. i wanted to know what stipend does acca trainee gets from big 4 firms like kpmg, aff in islamabad

what is it in financial insstitutions? some banks like bank of punjab & khushali bank are asking for part qualified acca trainees? what do they give?

if any one doesn't knows but he could give some hint. then that would be very helpful too.

- ateeqsindhu - 06-24-2006

AOA bro

I've done my artilcle/training from big 4 and they usually give stipend ranging from Rs2000 to 3000 or nill some times but banks may easily give u Rs4000-6000 if u've got good contacts.

- ausmanpk2001 - 06-24-2006

thanks. i was actually trying to ask about stioend for acca studetns that are doing training

- Muhammad Ahmad - 06-24-2006

AOA Atteeq,
Wt stipend do Big 4 are offerring to ACCA qualified interestd to have their training arrangments wth them!

- Ahson Tariq - 06-25-2006

ACCA students having cleared / attempted 2.4 normally get between 2k to 3k as starters. ACCA qualified normally start somewhere around 5k.

- Arslan_PWC - 06-25-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ahson Tariq</i>
<br />ACCA students having cleared / attempted 2.4 normally get between 2k to 3k as starters. ACCA qualified normally start somewhere around 5k.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Being an ACCA affliate i am currently getting Rs 3170 as stipend frm AFF lahore.

- ausmanpk2001 - 06-26-2006

aRslAN, WhaT IS THE AMOUNT OF "RAGARA" THAT FIRMS gIVE TO ACCA TRAINEES, I MEAN ACCA STUDENTS WORKING AS ACCA TRAINEES, PLEASE GIVE AS MANY DETAILS AS POSSIBLE IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ESPCIALLY WORKING HOURS & THE BEHAVIOUR OF BOSSES?

- Arslan_PWC - 06-27-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />aRslAN, WhaT IS THE AMOUNT OF "RAGARA" THAT FIRMS gIVE TO ACCA TRAINEES, I MEAN ACCA STUDENTS WORKING AS ACCA TRAINEES, PLEASE GIVE AS MANY DETAILS AS POSSIBLE IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ESPCIALLY WORKING HOURS & THE BEHAVIOUR OF BOSSES?

Your concept is totally wrong. There is not much Ragra. The attitude of bosses is also not harsh. We just work here in a friendly envoirnment.

- ausmanpk2001 - 06-27-2006

& wht about the working hours? thts the most important thing

PS do reply

- Arslan_PWC - 06-28-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />& wht about the working hours? thts the most important thing

PS do reply
Working Hours are frm 830 - 530 with some late sitting but only at the finalisation stage of audit.

- Shahbaz - 06-29-2006

can anyone plz tell me which firms r recruiting the students of ICMAP as trainees?