Accountancy Forum
MR Pracs - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: MR Pracs (/showthread.php?tid=3369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- chaser - 06-16-2006

dear folks,
my request was to Mr.pracs jack of all master of none , not you people ok.
so you should know that when a message is posted only the person to whom it is addressed not anybody else like all free guys in the forum.
what was wrong with my message mate.
only asked Mr Pracs which big4 he is working and which office in UK if something is wrong with this message is your lack of understanding.

thanks

how was that.lol hahaahahahahahaahha

- chaser - 06-16-2006

mr Pracs,
i am finance controller in marriott at london county hall opposite london eye if you r in london come and meet me.

- spooky - 06-17-2006

Chasers right nothing wrong in asking

- Pracs - 06-17-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chaser</i>
<br />mr Pracs,
i am finance controller in marriott at london county hall opposite london eye if you r in london come and meet me.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Glad to know that, I will drop in some time when I come to the city from my 'village'. So was it my firm's name that you wanted to enquire of ? I guess a good way of doing that would have been to just ask. You of all people should know how to be an effective communicator, since you work in the Hospitality business.

- Goodman - 06-17-2006

Dear Pracs

Now that really upsets me. I believe i have known you longer than chaser, you did not come to dinner with us but going to see chaser. Was it that the restaurant I arranged was in Southall?

Finally, I would like to thank you for the very kind assistance.

- hanifasif - 06-18-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chaser</i>
<br />dear folks,
my request was to Mr.pracs jack of all master of none , not you people ok.
so you should know that when a message is posted only the person to whom it is addressed not anybody else like all free guys in the forum.
what was wrong with my message mate.
only asked Mr Pracs which big4 he is working and which office in UK if something is wrong with this message is your lack of understanding.

thanks

how was that.lol hahaahahahahahaahha

If your message was for Mr. Pracs only then you should have posted it to his personal e-mail. Why did you mail it on the forum where many hold him in high esteem ?
He is the most respected member and any attack on his professional standing would surely create ripples across the forums.

- Ali Akbar - 06-18-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hanifasif</i>

If your message was for Mr. Pracs only then you should have posted it to his personal e-mail. Why did you mail it on the forum where many hold him in high esteem ?
He is the most respected member and any attack on his professional standing would surely create ripples across the forums.

Well, generally I should not jump into this thread, but whenever I disclaim some information I have the right to say something.

Mr. chaser, atleast I dont agree with this guy's statement, his statement should not be taken as representing the views of all members[I]

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- chaser - 06-18-2006

dear folks,
i never wanted to challenge but Mr pracs is always giving information the opposite and insisting that his information is right , also when i asked question about top4 in paksitan , his answer was compeletly opposite to the people who are currently working in those firms and provocative thats why i doubted that he is acting a little childish insisting his information is right while if it is true he left pakistan for a while,

- hanifasif - 06-18-2006

Quite strange yaar. Where there is something going on, Ali Bahi would jump in the fray. I have a very strong feeling that Ali bahi goes by various aliases, chaser appears to be one of them.(the same has been pointed out by other members as well) The lingo used by Chaser does not appear to be in keeping with his position as finance controller in “ Marriott at London County Hall opposite London Eye”

Ali bahi you have developed a supreme type of superiority complex (leading to what I call rascality) and you think no body can outdo you so you have created some dummy aliases and they keep on supporting your arguments and you theirs.

A sincere advice bro Get your head checked up. I feel if you continue behaving like this then instead of being a “financial controller” you will end up in a hospital for mentally retarded people. And it will surely make a bad sight that a guy with gold medal in accounting is the captain of cricket team of mentally retarded people representing Pakistan on International tours.

- Schuaeb - 06-19-2006

So I guess that disagreements are somewhat reduced here

- Ali Akbar - 06-19-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hanifasif</i>
<br />Quite strange yaar. Where there is something going on, Ali Bahi would jump in the fray. I have a very strong feeling that Ali bahi goes by various aliases, chaser appears to be one of them.(the same has been pointed out by other members as well) The lingo used by Chaser does not appear to be in keeping with his position as finance controller in “ Marriott at London County Hall opposite London Eye”

Ali bahi you have developed a supreme type of superiority complex (leading to what I call rascality) and you think no body can outdo you so you have created some dummy aliases and they keep on supporting your arguments and you theirs.

A sincere advice bro Get your head checked up. I feel if you continue behaving like this then instead of being a “financial controller” you will end up in a hospital for mentally retarded people. And it will surely make a bad sight that a guy with gold medal in accounting is the captain of cricket team of mentally retarded people representing Pakistan on International tours.

Sir you better have a check of your own head as you blindly follow a person without judging his abilities technically. You are just inspired of him because of his qualification and nothing else, judge the person from his abilities and factual statements. I think you havent seen qualified people as yet!

Whats wrong with it, if I expressed my own view about the person?

- Pracs - 06-19-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hanifasif</i>
<br />Quite strange yaar. Where there is something going on, Ali Bahi would jump in the fray. I have a very strong feeling that Ali bahi goes by various aliases, chaser appears to be one of them.(the same has been pointed out by other members as well) The lingo used by Chaser does not appear to be in keeping with his position as finance controller in “ Marriott at London County Hall opposite London Eye”

Sir you better have a check of your own head as you blindly follow a person without judging his abilities technically. You are just inspired of him because of his qualification and nothing else, judge the person from his abilities and factual statements. I think you havent seen qualified people as yet!

Whats wrong with it, if I expressed my own view about the person?

Ali, I would appreciate if you would not discuss my abilities, my qualification or my posts for that matter.(especially when you have do not have the decency to take it up directly with me) If your brilliant mind had deduced I took the high road here and stopped responding to your childish, demeaning and some what obscure opinions. This was in respect of a Senior member's suggestion here. Having said that if you still prefer to go on I'd be more than happy to 'clear all your doubts' about life !!

And Ali if its really you.. who is 'Chaser' or if he is one of your friends rounding up on me,, MAN you need help really do.. and boy do you have time, with your exams and articles ... you really need think to about what you are going about here..

- Pracs - 06-19-2006

<br />dear folks,
i never wanted to challenge but Mr pracs is always giving information the opposite and insisting that his information is right , also when i asked question about top4 in paksitan , his answer was compeletly opposite to the people who are currently working in those firms and provocative thats why i doubted that he is acting a little childish insisting his information is right while if it is true he left pakistan for a while,

Chaser, get to understand this,.. this is a forum and people will actually have their opinions.. which would be different if you want similar opinions just email some one you know and you will have one opinion.

I would really be happy to know which of my posts are childish.. is it the KPMG thing,, which is an opinion,, in the absence of hard core facts. Buddy I am not going to be convinced if you keep shouting,, some thing doesnot become truth if you keep on saying it. Would you be convinced by a person who works in KPMG (who has obviously bias about his own firm) or an outsider who has been in that market and now has whatsoever no 'interest' in who is no.1 2 or 3,.. Think about it.

What else do you have in mind ? care to discuss.. where else have I been childish.

And how is that Childish, do you even know what that means ??? you are being childish and personal. Do you realise that I can take you apart on your personal data right here,.. and that will not be a pretty sight. Ofcourse I am not going to do that, because I do not like to exploit people's weaknesses.

- Ali Akbar - 06-19-2006

SENIOR member's advice? or senior friend's advice? M I childish, or this is you who is never ready to accept the facts!!huhh...my demeaning posts, or these are of u having no knowledge at all!

I have no doubt about ur abilities as I now I am very much clear about itWink

- Ali Akbar - 06-19-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
And Ali if its really you.. who is 'Chaser' or if he is one of your friends rounding up on me,, MAN you need help really do.. and boy do you have time, with your exams and articles ... you really need think to about what you are going about here..

Mr.Chaser, honrh sambhalo inhoon!!