Accountancy Forum
MR Pracs - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: MR Pracs (/showthread.php?tid=3369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Pracs - 06-19-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br />SENIOR member's advice? or senior friend's advice? M I childish, or this is you who is never ready to accept the facts!!huhh...my demeaning posts, or these are of u having no knowledge at all!

I have no doubt about ur abilities as I now I am very much clear about itWink
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Was that a yes or a no ? Ali, care to clear that out before I reply you. What facts Ali ? that KPMG is no. 1 in Pakistan and all the rest are crap... c'mon man grow up is that how you are going to go in life and getting things done.

Do you realise how 'ridicilous' you sound..may be not.. believe you me you do sound a bit off the track here

- Pracs - 06-19-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
And Ali if its really you.. who is 'Chaser' or if he is one of your friends rounding up on me,, MAN you need help really do.. and boy do you have time, with your exams and articles ... you really need think to about what you are going about here..

So this confrims you know each other,.. so we have the trioka now Ali, Abdur Rehman and Chaser ,.. is there any one else I should know about [)]

Mr.Chaser, honrh sambhalo inhoon!!

- Pracs - 06-19-2006

So this confrims you know each other,.. so we have the trioka now Ali, Abdur Rehman and Chaser ,.. is there any one else I should know about [)]

- Pracs - 06-19-2006

Oops double posts., hence deleted.

- Ali Akbar - 06-19-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />

What a childish approach is this! Those who oppose you are my friends! comeon now you grow up! there may not be all memebers praising u all the time, as they know you technically! I dont even know about his name, where he from, what he do! as he offerd u to meet him, why are u afraid of meeting him!

If someone realise the facts and oppose you, then this is not my fault rather you change your own childish behaviour!

- chaser - 06-19-2006

MR hanifasif,
you are in saudi arabia so please go to Allaha 's and pray for all of us and esp for you and MR Parcha that God should give you the courage to face your junior welly equiped with knowledge and membership of international professional bodies.

please pray for all of us not just for you and your friend Parcha

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hanifasif</i>
<br />Quite strange yaar. Where there is something going on, Ali Bahi would jump in the fray. I have a very strong feeling that Ali bahi goes by various aliases, chaser appears to be one of them.(the same has been pointed out by other members as well) The lingo used by Chaser does not appear to be in keeping with his position as finance controller in “ Marriott at London County Hall opposite London Eye”

Ali bahi you have developed a supreme type of superiority complex (leading to what I call rascality) and you think no body can outdo you so you have created some dummy aliases and they keep on supporting your arguments and you theirs.

A sincere advice bro Get your head checked up. I feel if you continue behaving like this then instead of being a “financial controller” you will end up in a hospital for mentally retarded people. And it will surely make a bad sight that a guy with gold medal in accounting is the captain of cricket team of mentally retarded people representing Pakistan on International tours.

- chaser - 06-19-2006

Never trouble Trouble until Trouble troubles you.

MR PARCHA's favourate quote on his profile.
he really thinks he is a trouble maker or this is for others.
vote yes or no

- Schuaeb - 06-20-2006

Mr. Parcs so u cud nt restrain urself from replyin to all this.

First we talk bout ours most respectful, equiped with knowledge, highly brained and member of international body Mr. Ali.

Anyone who need to know bout this man (Ali) can look at his posts. Although there is not much to be compared but u can also look at Parcs' posts on different topics. It wont prove ne bodies qualifications but atleast one can easily find out who needs to grow-up.
Oooops i hav once again stepped in.

- Ali Akbar - 06-20-2006

Yes surely Pracs needs to grow-up professionally and technically as I havent seen any conrtibution of Mr.Pracs towards profession specific topics and queries since I m the member of this forum!

Calling oursleves as professional and respected member has no meanings if we dont dare to answer the queries(specific to the profession with which we basically relate!) of juniors by whatever reasons, may be due to selfishness, may be due to ignorance!

Professionalism is not only to compare two streams of professions, talking very politely and very generally to someone, not admitting the facts provided by juniors, not taking interest at all in the profession related queries (by whatever reason I dont know[(])

If someone is professional then his posts should definitely speak for himself that for what he is being called professional and to basically to which profession he relates!

I think its enough if one can really wanna understand!

- Abdur.Rehman - 06-20-2006

Mr. Schuaeb i think that u shud write thesis, and the antithesis shud be "Ali's behaviour is not childish", and then submit this thesis to Punjab University. U may get a degree of PHD in Ali.

- Pracs - 06-20-2006

Chaser,
you need to start learning to read,, its Pracs, not Parcs and you definatley need a crash course in English... I am now convinced after hearing your interpetation of the idiom there, no hard feelings there just a suggestion. Thank you for asking Hanif to pray for me,, I really need the prayers of all members on this forum and friends,. for redemption and prayer is what we are for on this planet. May Allah guide us all.

Ali, Ali,.. Ali.. I'll just quote 'Goodman here'

<i>"Dear Ali

Mind na karnay, but I must say that only Allah can help you with your questions. Please complete your training and your exams. Wish you all the best."</i>
I am not sure what you are really after on,...

Abdur Rehman, You are quite a reasonable person,. I wonder why you get drawn into this, but I like your perseverance and loyalty.

- Ali Akbar - 06-20-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Chaser,
you need to start learning to read,, its Pracs, not Parcs and its Pracha not Parcha.. and you definatley need a crash course in English... I am now convinced after hearing your interpetation of the idiom there, no hard feelings there just a suggestion. Thank you for asking Hanif to pray for me,, I really need the prayers of all members on this forum and friends,. for redemption and prayer is what we are for on this planet. May Allah guide us all.

<i>"Dear Ali

Mind na karnay, but I must say that only Allah can help you with your questions. Please complete your training and your exams. Wish you all the best."</i>
I am not sure what you are really after on,...

Abdur Rehman, You are quite a reasonable person,. I wonder why you get drawn into this, but I like your perseverance and loyalty.

May Allah help you sir.

- chaser - 06-20-2006

[quote]<i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Chaser,
you need to start learning to read,, its Pracs, not Parcs and its Pracha not Parcha.. and you definatley need a crash course in English... I am now convinced after hearing your interpetation of the idiom there, no hard feelings there just a suggestion. Thank you for asking Hanif to pray for me,, I really need the prayers of all members on this forum and friends,. for redemption and prayer is what we are for on this planet. May Allah guide us all.

MR PARCHA,
i calling u Parcha because u r ready to sue everybody PARCHA (FIR) .
i think mr pracha you know very well why i called you with that name and u r just trying to be innocent.
but don't worry thats the beauty of life with all its ups and downs.

- ausmanpk2001 - 06-21-2006

atleast i agree in this case. i also think but i am quite sure that lai akbar uses multiple id's & its one of his.chaser's using the same language as ali what he said about his earlier posts about seniors treating juniors

if we agree to all this fuss.... then pracs is a qualified accountant, he only do job whereas ali is a student of module e or f & working in kpmg. trainees those workin in kpmg doesn't hav time for themselves. ali's been posting in this forum for ages & daily..... how cud he hav time for this if a qualified accountant doesn't hav...i dont think he's in kpmg. i think hes' a failed ca who has come under the ca phobia

ali come out of this superiorarity complex...... stop making personal attacks on people.

- Abdur.Rehman - 06-21-2006

Hello Mr. Usman
U have no right to question anyone's qualification and using double IDs. If u have any doubts clear them. Double IDs u can check with Administrator. And if u talk about ali not being in KPMG. u can call at 051-2823558-320 and talk to him or dial the extension 113, i will pick this up.
And han u talking about him as a failed CA. C.mon man he is a gold medalist in Financial accounting of Module C in CA. He has kept the newsletter in which it was announced and the certificate of his gold medal. He can mail u if u want to clear ur doubts.
and about chaser he is an ACCA and doing ICAEW in UK and working in marriott.
So, be a professional and dont talk without any base.
It is not good Islamically and ethically.
and im serious in my offer of calling at office. u shud clear all ur doubts or shudnt talk like that again........