Accountancy Forum
MR Pracs - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: MR Pracs (/showthread.php?tid=3369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- maani - 06-21-2006

Admin. cannot check whether a single person is using multiple IDs from different places. The possibility is there, as the language of posts speaks about itself.
Dear Abdur Rehman, how do you knw these details about "chaser"?...plz dont tell me that you got this information from "introdution section" of this forum...
Every year two gold medals are awarded for outstanding performance in Financial Accounting, but none of them become the patient of such a superiority complex...

- Goodman - 06-21-2006

Everybody plz. read this.

http//jang.com.pk/jang/jun2006-daily/21-06-2006/farman.htm

Talking about KPMG ISB. Mr. Kazmi was a partner there, is he still around does anybody know?

- Abdur.Rehman - 06-21-2006

i think that the person who has suspecions regarding Ali's double ID once told that it can be checked by Admin. And i think it can be by checking the IP number
And in a thread of this forum chaser took my email address and then v had some good chats, and then i came to know that he is a past friend of friend of mine. I can find out that thread if u still have doubts
And ali is not a patient of superiority complex. If u meet him u will come to know that he is intellectually superior than most of normal people.
And it is really disgusting to note that u people r constantly saying that any person not agreeing with ur group is a single person with different ID. V can say the same thing regarding u. But v r not that stubborn and dogged mentally. V realize that any person can have his own opinion. and v respect one's opinion. Our opinions r based on some hardcore facts. And v share them with people. But it is not so, that v say that all the IDs opposing us r of same person. This is really disgusting....

Yeah Mr. Goodman, Mr. Kazmi is still here

Everybody shud also read this

It is written in Quran that, "when truth is told to them (Kafirs), they simply turn around"

Our characters r not as such that v bring quran and islam into it. But still v can try to comply according to that upto some extent. My motive in quoting above verse was not to give any decision for anyone. It may also apply to me in my other dealings.

- Ali Akbar - 06-21-2006

It seems very rediculous to read the posts of particular class of members! As said earlier that you people can clear your doubts about double IDs through Admin. Its not the way to deny the facts. Be bold to face the facts, when I say I dont accept that Pracs is a good professional contributing towards this forum then whats the problem in it? I am not imposing ideas if you people don't agree then whats wrong in it?

Anyway I shall not reply to this post anymore. Keep yourself busy in proving that Ali, Abdur.Rehman and Chaser are one!

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- ausmanpk2001 - 06-22-2006

admin can only check ip's.
usually in pakistan the most of the majority uses scratch cards & net clubs. they all give a new rotating ip when disconnected & dialled again so its multipility is uncheckable by ip's. & dear abdur rehman, i can imply the same ayat on you about the truth. why aren't you accepting the truth?

- ausmanpk2001 - 06-22-2006

and i am not saying this becaz of disagreeemnt wid any member. i was always suspicious of ali akbar's multiple id's and later on i became sure of this. a financial controller doewsn';t uses this type of langauge which chaser's using. & i can also claim things like i had recevied gold medal. i hav my name in paper etc etc. thats no big deal just caliming

- insaan - 06-22-2006

Asalam o alaikum
ohh..whats going on here???
its easy to blame BUT hard to claim.....
talking about ali , i think i must share my own experience in this regards ... whatever the truth is GOD knows better

first issue
the current issuechaser and ali same persons..
its very simple to clear this issue
chaser is in UK ....so ask pracs to meet him & infact chaser wants to meet Pracs <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">which uk firm are working and in which city ur?i want to meet you?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
theek hai and any other person upon whom u people rely may meet ali in KPMg islamabad (or u may try the fone offer by abdur.rehman..theek hai ... issue resolved...cheeerz[D]

second issue
the issue of gold medal
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> i can also claim things like i had recevied gold medal. i hav my name in paper etc etc.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
just claiming won't serve the purpose..
u are only saying about claim ,claim it and hav ur desire fufilled[Wink]
let me tell u one thing ...Shariq Esrar ..the recent gold medalist in financial accounting module C is in TSA Karachi,he is my friend , i m also TSAian....
BUT the fact is that i have found ali to be far better than shariq...by the way itz not a biased opinion..its a fact..
ali has full command over what he has studied....as his replies speak
now whether ali is a jahil , unparh , failed CA ,whatever as u people speak ,and i dont think it to be so BUt even than he is far better than shariq , the person who has got gold medal....theek hai...

third issue
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">ali is a student of module e or f & working in kpmg. trainees those working in kpmg doesn't hav time for themselves. ali's been posting in this forum for ages & daily...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
as far as time is concerned ali is an excellent example for us as how to manage our time,though being such a busy person...and u must have noted that ali mostly replies in night hours ...and i think at that time nobody is in the firm.....
then whatever ali is contributing to this forum regarding CA profession ,none is doing so well...yah one may be a bright star in general discussion forum but that doesn't contribute anyhow construcively to our forum named accountancy.com

Oh by the way i am also ali and i m such a fool that i keep on asking questions and then reply my own questions[D]

at last of all its a humble request to all forum members to stop blaming each other
we are all brothers"tamam musalman apas main bhai bhai hain"
it looks like the forum is getting divided into two blocks ali block & pracs block .....
lets all be united
so..UNITED WE STAND STRONGER WE ARE
and at this point let us pray that whole UMMAT E MUSLIMA gets united...ameen

- Pracs - 06-22-2006

deleted

- Pracs - 06-22-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

MR PARCHA,
i calling u Parcha because u r ready to sue everybody PARCHA (FIR) .
i think mr pracha you know very well why i called you with that name and u r just trying to be innocent.
but don't worry thats the beauty of life with all its ups and downs.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Chaser, so you are a low life I guess then, I guess nothing I will say will change you, if you want to go ahead and make fun of my name go ahead.. see if I care.

Abdur Rehman's post has now made my hunch clear you are all friends or know each other, so I understand why you are ganging up on me.,, enjoy while you can.

- Pracs - 06-22-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />[quote]<i>Originally posted by Abdur.Rehman</i>
<br />Everybody shud also read this

It is written in Quran that, "when truth is told to them (Kafirs), they simply turn around"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Abdur Rehman, I have now lost respect for you.. so you are now 'br and ing' me a Kafir becuase I do not agree with you and your friend Ali's point of view about KPMG.. is that what it is ? You guys really need help.

You have sunk to the depth that you are now using a verse from Quran to further your agenda.

- maani - 06-22-2006

Insan you are still a child. Y Ali is not replying to the posts made in the Taxation section of this forum? coz he is out of touch with this subject.Ask him some questions from Cost Accounting, he will not be able to answer, unless to save his face he goes through the topics once more.Ask him something about Auditing, he will not be able to reply.
I was observing whatever is going on on this forum from last few months.I know from where Ali started disrespecting Pracs.He made all the disrespecting posts for him after his query about IFRS 5 was not properly answered by any senior member.No body after entering in his practical life has that much time to revise the standards.And this is the point which Ali didn't appreciate, he taunted Pracs for this at different threads.
I can see Ali in a great trouble when he will be in Module F and I will be asking queries regarding Module E.Then he will come to know what he was doing with his Senior.

- maani - 06-22-2006

No doubts about Ali's qualities related to his studies.I appreciate the fact that he is commited to his studies.No doubts about your gold medal.I also admit the fact that you have contributed a lot to this forum, but quoting "ICAPians, the unparalleled.." and then disrespecting your senior ICAPian dosent makes a good sense.