Accountancy Forum
MR Pracs - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: MR Pracs (/showthread.php?tid=3369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Ali Akbar - 06-22-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />Insan you are still a child. Y Ali is not replying to the posts made in the Taxation section of this forum? coz he is out of touch with this subject.Ask him some questions from Cost Accounting, he will not be able to answer, unless to save his face he goes through the topics once more.Ask him something about Auditing, he will not be able to reply.
I was observing whatever is going on on this forum from last few months.I know from where Ali started disrespecting Pracs.He made all the disrespecting posts for him after his query about IFRS 5 was not properly answered by any senior member.No body after entering in his practical life has that much time to revise the standards.And this is the point which Ali didn't appreciate, he taunted Pracs for this at different threads.
I can see Ali in a great trouble when he will be in Module F and I will be asking queries regarding Module E.Then he will come to know what he was doing with his Senior.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I decided not to reply on this topic but you people don't want peace at all.

Reporting Standards (IFRSs) are some thing which is being applied by every Accountant provided that he is a Chartered Accountant in true meanings! And every Chartered Accountant is presumed to have its knowledge especially those working in BIG FOUR[0] You said I dont know Auditing and Taxation[)] I am not an ACCA maani. And I am proud to be a student of ICAP, I am saying openly that ask anything u wanna ask from Auditing, Taxation, and Corporate Laws, if you really wanna test my knowledge. Your focus should be on Taxation and Auditing, otherwise you will say subjects of module E are replied well and not others.

Yes I say that "ICAPians, are unparalleled..",but exceptions are always there especially the bread of 2001-02 when the exemptions were awarded to ACCAs!

One thing more, this is not my superiority complex rather this your own inferiroity complex and for this I can't do anything[I]

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- maani - 06-22-2006

Ali I dont need to ask anything now.For now just open the Tax Laws and try to find out the solutions of posts in Tax section of this forum.Tax forum seems to be peaceful without your contributions.

- maani - 06-22-2006

I donot belongs to any group, as you quoted this by using ur other ID.

- Ali Akbar - 06-22-2006

) may Allah help you in coming out from this inferiority complex)

- maani - 06-22-2006

No inferiority complex here, but I never used to disrespect my seniors by taunting them that they dont have knowledge.Y u are not answering the tax queries, plz yaar your juniors are waiting for your meaningful replies.

- Ali Akbar - 06-22-2006

Have a look at tax forum if you understand. There is my friend Abdur.Rehman he is answering queries regularly. He is a good competent professional unlike our seniors who dont bother of profession specific queries at all! Have you seen any query unanswered? I asked you test my knowledge man!

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- maani - 06-22-2006

So u are dependent on ur friend.Simply u are unable to solve the quries by urself.You ur self are supporting my point that u needs revision for answering those queries.

- Ali Akbar - 06-22-2006

As I said earlier may Allah help you in coming out from inferiority complex

- hanifasif - 06-22-2006

Main kia phalwan jee bread of or breed of 2001-2002. ghussa jaan dio janab jee, assi man lia thada kawwa chitta way tussi mahaan accountant ho, thadi kia baat ay, assi bilkul nakammay accountant haan, 2001-2002 di "bread" walay. matti pao saday tay, tay hun apni study wal dhayan do. ay na howay k ais dafa accounts ch gold medal day bajaay fail ho jaao.

All the best.

- maani - 06-22-2006

Where ur knowledge goes now, you are a gold medalist na! everything shud be on ur finger tips as u expected this from Pracs.Comeon yaar, open the tax laws and answer the queries under ur own posts.If Abdur Rehman is able to do this then its just becoz he is in Mod F.

- maani - 06-22-2006

Ali comeon yaaarrrrrrrrr! Instead of answering the tax questions u are talking about something else....Will u alwayz be dependent on Abdur REhman?...........Tax is also a major area of concern for good accountants, but u know there are exceptions, some accountants are not good in tax.Will u plz tell me to which breed they belong?

- Ali Akbar - 06-22-2006

) Abdur.Rehman is my batch mate and not in module F. I again say a qualfied CA is expected to know atleast reporting standards atleast those working in big 4!!

- Ali Akbar - 06-22-2006

Concentrate on ur studies bache, clear ur Inter first and then talk who belong to which breed)

- maani - 06-22-2006

prospective accountants working in big 4 as trainees also needs to be aware about tax laws...as ur are not.

- maani - 06-22-2006

bachay you need to concentrate on ur studies....I ve already qualified CA Inter...ur exams are approaching....I know there is another breed who will not have knowledge about one majors of accountancy...n that will be 2007-2008 breed.