Accountancy Forum
MR Pracs - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: MR Pracs (/showthread.php?tid=3369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- ausmanpk2001 - 06-30-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arslan_PWC</i>
<br />A few things for ppl like Mr Ali AKbar etc...
1) What is the point of a discussion forum if the only people you wish to talk to are those holding the same opinion as yourself?
2) What are you planning to do on your "turf", plan a war?
3) Last but not least, It may just be Pracha, but the only "morons" I see here are those who are so close minded that they will not even accept that other people have diferent views that are not neccesarily wrong! As far as I can tell from reading the other threads, Pracha is among those posters who don't usually flame others for beliveing something different. Congradulations on an extremely nasty reply to someone simply stating the truth.

Maybe a discussion forum was just not for you Ali in my opinion you have commited a right move by QUITTING!!!.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Thats interesting[8D]
I thought that all the Chartered Accountants are like Ali & his friends, but looks like thats wrong. Thanx God. I was worried, kay jub articleship karni parey gi tu aisay bosses kia hashar karein gay especially acca's ka

- Pracs - 07-01-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bowman</i>
<br />Pracs....

Arey bhai tumhain kahan phansa diya in bachoon ne...

Anyway... keep up the good work

Regards

Bowman

Bowman, how are you.. you've been away for quite some time,, so is Azeem Shah Khan..!

Well you know, we have a new breed of kids on the blocks and I am just letting them have some fun (or is it the other way around[D])

- maani - 07-01-2006

yaar Usman y are u infering things from one member's behaviour...even he is not a CA yet...so there is no point to b worried...

- Pracs - 07-01-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arslan_PWC</i>
<br />A few things for ppl like Mr Ali AKbar etc...
1) What is the point of a discussion forum if the only people you wish to talk to are those holding the same opinion as yourself?
2) What are you planning to do on your "turf", plan a war?
3) Last but not least, It may just be Pracha, but the only "morons" I see here are those who are so close minded that they will not even accept that other people have diferent views that are not neccesarily wrong! As far as I can tell from reading the other threads, Pracha is among those posters who don't usually flame others for beliveing something different. Congradulations on an extremely nasty reply to someone simply stating the truth.

Maybe a discussion forum was just not for you Ali in my opinion you have commited a right move by QUITTING!!!.

Thats interesting[8D]
I thought that all the Chartered Accountants are like Ali & his friends, but looks like thats wrong. Thanx God. I was worried, kay jub articleship karni parey gi tu aisay bosses kia hashar karein gay especially acca's ka

Don't worry about it Usman,.. its not all that bad out there.. Just go in with a positive attitude an the will to work hard and you will find it quite an experience !!

- Schuaeb - 07-02-2006

I am not glad to know that Ali has left the forum

- maani - 07-02-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Well said Mr. Genius (ali) waisay y r u unwanted at every place xcept KTH

What about your above earlier post, that you make on this link...
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3859

- Schuaeb - 07-04-2006

So Maani you have come with proof this time

- maani - 07-05-2006

Its fact, i didn't prove anything, nor that was my intention...I just find this fact in the other thread and pasted it here to know ur thoughts about it......we are here on a discussion forum, not in a court, then y we ppl all the time talk about proving the things?

- Schuaeb - 07-06-2006

Maani just what I wanted to say is, as you said we are not in a court, so both of my these statements should have not been taken much seriously. And, perhaps, it is apparent at both occasions I did not mean exactly what i wrote. I mean they were in a bit humrous tone definitely not with any intention to annoy anyone.

- smraza - 07-13-2006

Hey Pracha Sb.

Wakai bhai, tumahain kahan phasa dia hai, Its better not to reply these kids,

You have been in the profession, when these kids were most probably doing their matriculation.

Anyways, howz you father, i hope he will be fine now. Allah unhain Sehat day.

- FGH - 07-13-2006

Dear ALL

I would request you to click on to the following link to have some idea of the kind of training given at THK

http//www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=560618&tid=2456253017336846220

- FGH - 07-13-2006

The topic was initiated by some THK guy to show their complexed mentality

- Goodman - 07-13-2006

SMR sahib

I hope you are well. Long time no see. Anyway, wish you well and May Allah bless you more.

- Pracs - 07-14-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smraza</i>
<br />Hey Pracha Sb.

Wakai bhai, tumahain kahan phasa dia hai, Its better not to reply these kids,

You have been in the profession, when these kids were most probably doing their matriculation.

Anyways, howz you father, i hope he will be fine now. Allah unhain Sehat day.

Hey SMR, Thank you for asking about my father, by the Grace of God he is doing well now, with some changes in life style, do remember us in your prayers.

Well, on this front,.. you are right in a way and I did restrain myself on Goodman's advice,.. I do appreciate your concern but I did carry on for two reason

a) I do not think it is fair for a minority to impose their point of view on the silent majority.. unfortunately that is what is happening in our society as well. Few people stand up for the truth and these people who shout at the top of their lungs think that by rattling on they can get on to people.

b) The second thing was a personal direct attack on myself, ACCA and ICAP.. these strings of letters that follow my name are quite important to me and I cannot stand people slandering any of the two. (I am sure you can relate to that).

You would have seen that things have simmered down.

- smraza - 07-14-2006

dear pracha, totally agreed with u, and glad to hear about good health of your father,

and Now Zubair, thanks for the concern, actually the my frequency of visiting a/c dot com has reduced drastically due to lot of pressure of work, so could not read all the posts. Thanks a lot, do remember in your prayers.